*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

For all those complaining about rain, we are in a drought where I live in nz at the moment and its horrible! The heat drains all my energy and then I just feel sick :/
So freaking happy that I will be heavily pregnant through winter!!!

For all those complaining about rain, we are in a drought where I live in nz at the moment and its horrible! The heat drains all my energy and then I just feel sick :/

i am the opposite, i HATE the cold weather and am so ready for summer... i was really hoping id be due at the end of summer (which i am, here in america) because i'd rather walk around in fat lady sundresses than i would having to extra bundle myself and bean. also, its WAY easier to hide the pregnancy in the winter because if i was wearing baggy coats in the summer, people would wonder what my problem is LOL

at any rate, i would much rather sweat than shiver =P

Ive been super preggo in the heat of summer and the cold (bitter cold since i live in new england!) of winter. Each has their pros and cons, but i actually prefered being pregnant in the summer...especially bc i can go to the beach! The only thing i didn't like about that was my feet swelled (bc of the heat) whereas i didn't deal with that with my winter baby. but otherwise, the heat is hot no matter if you are pregnant or not. I dont feel any different in my not pregnant summers than in my pregnant summers :shrug: But everyone has their preferences :)

It'll get to around 40C here this summer! Not looking forward to that lol. (I live in Kelowna, BC Canada). Our summers are really beautiful.

Our winters are not thaaat bad where I am, im looking forward to it after a humid and sticky summer :(

So happy to be heavily preggers in winter again too. Summer is just way to hot... 40 C and 80+% humidity! I'm struggling enough at the moment with the heat sucking my energy and constantly feeling sick.... and that's without factoring in DD who can now crawl so fast I practically need to run to catch her up.. lol :wacko:

i am the opposite, i HATE the cold weather and am so ready for summer... i was really hoping id be due at the end of summer (which i am, here in america) because i'd rather walk around in fat lady sundresses than i would having to extra bundle myself and bean. also, its WAY easier to hide the pregnancy in the winter because if i was wearing baggy coats in the summer, people would wonder what my problem is LOL

at any rate, i would much rather sweat than shiver =P

Same here! Being summer and being a teacher means that at least I won't have to work as its the holidays!!! I go back for a week in September and then maternity leave :)

Hi everyone how we doing?! Howz everyone's cravings coming along? Mine are definitely getting stronger! I can't get enough fruit, juice (of ANY kind) and French toast/waffles!! Need then allllll the time. Haha. I thought I would develop a new tast for a food I previously hated or something but no such luck. Any of you??

We are in a heat wave here in melbourne too and I can't handle it!! I usually LOVE summer but for once I'm looking forward to the cooler weather, well when it actually arrives!

I'm in the south in America and I dread pregnancy in the summer. I'm going to fry. But I already bought a maternity swim suit! lol I found one at Pea in the Pod that I LOVED and got sticker shock. So I was at the Motherhood outlet (which also sells stuff that doesn't sell or is slightly damaged from Pea in the Pod) and found the EXACT same swim suit with a small white smudge under one arm (deodorant probably) I got out my water bottle, the white stuff came off and I got the swimsuit for like $25. I am sooooooo happy!!!! I will be one happy beached whale. :)

We finalized out names :)
We knew the girl name for a while (Macy Victoria) but we couldn't find a boy named we super loved, until today. Levi Israel <3

Here in Sydney it has been also hot, humid, and sunny, I am so looking forward for winter, I love winter clothes, and winter here is amazing.

My scan is this Thursday and I am so so excited!

I am wondering how much weight have you put on?
A nutricionist friend told me that because my BMI is normal to high I could gain 1,8 to 2kgs in the first trimester, I already put 1,5 kgs but this past week I've been more hungry so I don't know haha. We will see.

Here in Sydney it has been also hot, humid, and sunny, I am so looking forward for winter, I love winter clothes, and winter here is amazing.

My scan is this Thursday and I am so so excited!

I am wondering how much weight have you put on?
A nutricionist friend told me that because my BMI is normal to high I could gain 1,8 to 2kgs in the first trimester, I already put 1,5 kgs but this past week I've been more hungry so I don't know haha. We will see.

I've put on over 4kg :blush:

hi ladies, hope every one is keeping well?

guppy-cant belive u find out the sex soo soon, bet u can wait:happydance:

we've decided to find out again this time but r going to wait untill the 21wk scan to find out, i think if i found out at 16wks id go mad spending so the later we find out the better ill b :haha:

2nd trimester! yey:happydance: feels so surreal, and great, sickness at bay, getting more energy, soo glad to see the back of the worst of it, any one else feel like this? it wasnt as bad as my 1st pregnancy but still bad enough to say after this were done! for a long time at least.

any one else not shared there happy news with family yet? we haven't! were going to start slowly announcing from tomorrow night. last week after our 12wk scan i felt kind of in shock that this is actually happening (planned baby but happened 1st try!) i rly didnt feel ready to tell every one, now im ready i think. i know my family will b super happy (oh's will b devastated, but we'll hold off telling them for now) hope no one is upset we waited but we wanted to b traditional this time

snowing here, not got out of minus celcius all day. very much ready for the spring, no wonder the daffidols arent blooming yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->