*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

BB I have parented both my boys differently to suit their needs. I BF my first for 6 months and weaned him at 3 months (bowel issues), never wore him and never cloth bummed. I did co sleep. With Z I bf for 6 weeks then moved onto formula (he had a reaction to blood in my milk), cloth bummed and baby wore, don't co sleep as he doesn't like it. I think it is each to their own. As long as you know what the facts are and are doing what's best for your baby then go for it. ; )

I hope to co sleep with this one, trying to get DD to sleep in that damn Moses basket kept me up half the night!! No nausea today, been out for a walk this morning through some countryside for fresh air, was lovely and I got some nice pictures! Just finished a fry up and now LO is asleep gonna paint the living room! Don't feel overly pregnant yet!

Wow sitting on the sofa before heading to work and im almost asleep!! Whoops!!

Id like to do cloth but i have no clue where to start!!

PM me and I will let you know what I know xx

My cramps got worse I and curling in on myself with some then shoulder pain started episode isn't open but because of symptoms they assessing me on gynocological ward on was to hospital now :(

are you at hospital now? Keep us updated and lots of hugs xxx

Be there in next 5 will try and keep you updated I so scared because of history :cry:

Thinking of you and your pumpkin xxx

i every 1 am a bit worried as i have no symptoms at all am abt 4 or 5 weeks shouldnt i have some

AnakeRose 5lbs wow well done you, can you share some of that weight loss luck please, i was meant to be going on a diet after Christmas, don't think i can don't that :dohh:

All I've been doing is eating small snack sized meals every few hours whenever I get hungry and eating a LOT of veggies and watching bad fat and salt intake.

Been seen by a nurse been waiting 2 hours to see doc and still nothing. Nurse said they doubt they can scan tonight because of bank holiday but doc will decide if I need to stay in or anything

Thanks for thoyghts ladies, trying to be positive as no bleeding but longer it takes worse I getting

Been seen by a nurse been waiting 2 hours to see doc and still nothing. Nurse said they doubt they can scan tonight because of bank holiday but doc will decide if I need to stay in or anything

Thanks for thoyghts ladies, trying to be positive as no bleeding but longer it takes worse I getting

Typical hospitals :( I waited 7 hours with my back in November. FX that everything is OK for you. I'd think that a pregnant woman with bad stomach cramping would be considered an emergency!!

Hope you get some answers soon! UK hospitals are rubbish for scans if its not a working day - I was admitted in agony a couple of years back with a ruptured ovarian cyst. Went in on Friday night, had to wait until Monday morning for a scan because of the weekend - ridiculous!

No bleeding is good news though, keeping everything crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->