*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Hi. According to my last AF, my due date should be about 9/11/12.

I am already so nervous, as the last time I found out I was pregnant, I only got to know for 2 days and it ended up being a chemical, showing up the day after my AF was expected. I cried when I found out and said "Please God let me keep this one!".

My early symptoms were slooowww digestion, nausea, crampy, implantation bleeding, and fatigue. I also had a crazy reaction to a few glasses of wine, my body literally tried to rid my body of all the toxins within 3 hours of those few glasses (despite the negative test I had taken that morning).

I am hopeful though because the implantation bleeding was similar to the first time I was pregnant (when I carried until 14 weeks). I hope it stays!!!

Congrats to all you ladies! :) :hugs:

I think you mean 9/11/13 congrats girl,hope iys your sticky bean.

BB I have parented both my boys differently to suit their needs. I BF my first for 6 months and weaned him at 3 months (bowel issues), never wore him and never cloth bummed. I did co sleep. With Z I bf for 6 weeks then moved onto formula (he had a reaction to blood in my milk), cloth bummed and baby wore, don't co sleep as he doesn't like it. I think it is each to their own. As long as you know what the facts are and are doing what's best for your baby then go for it. ; )

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :happydance:
I know im late saying it, but have been offline a couple of days! So happy for you! :hugs:

Being admited over night, had speculum to swab to see if its infection causing pain. But at the moment they putting me down query eptopic, however been told they get women eoth similar symptoms quite often and bot always eptopic just trying to stay positive. Scan around 9.20 tomorrow morning

Thinkin of you hun, hops its nothing and bean is just getting snuggly! :hugs:

Has anyone had cramping, im do scared me period was due today and I hace cramping, is this normal?

Has anyone had cramping, im do scared me period was due today and I hace cramping, is this normal?

My 1st pregnancy went to 14 weeks, and I cramped for most of the weeks. They told me it was growing pains and making room for baby. I was told anything that Tylenol doesn't take care of is a little bit more serious and to call.

Im sorry hun,and im just paranoid but ill calm down.

Being admited over night, had speculum to swab to see if its infection causing pain. But at the moment they putting me down query eptopic, however been told they get women eoth similar symptoms quite often and bot always eptopic just trying to stay positive. Scan around 9.20 tomorrow morning

Hopefully it's not ectopic and is just severe implantation cramps, good luck for scan tomorrow - thinking of you...

Hi I am a mom to 7 boys and surprised to find out we are expecting #8. (first 4 are with an ex husband and the last ones are with my current husband. I got my tubes tied in 2003 after #4 and untied in 2008 to have #5,6 and 7.. We are torn between what we want to do. Baby is due September 13, 2013. We also found out on our Wedding Anniversary, 6th year anniversary. We are hoping if things go right that we will have a girl. We were also in bad standing DH and I and were about to separate, found out we were pregnant late the evening of our anniversary and things changed.

Here are my recent tests, no denying it. I am not testing no more.
First test is dec 30, Second two tests are Dec 31

Attachments

• 2012-12-30_22-52-02_272.jpg
    2012-12-30_22-52-02_272.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 2012-12-31_09-33-29_307-1.jpg
    2012-12-31_09-33-29_307-1.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 3
  • 2012-12-31_22-35-48_297.jpg
    2012-12-31_22-35-48_297.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 5
I think I'm due around the 9th of September going from my last AF. I only just got my BFP yesterday. I don't think I still believe it yet.

MTC I hope it's not an eptopic honey, please keep us updated. How's the pain what medicine have they given you?

Mrslq will keep you all updated nothing else to do but be on here and sleep atm.

The pain is better with meds but still there, mess made Me feel even more nauseas though.

Anyone had scan in 5th week ever if so what did you see

This was my first baby scan with my son.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-01-01-15-04-32.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-01-01-15-04-32.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 4
5 weeks and 3 days , you can see the yolk sack and an itty bitty embryo.

Wonderful thanks hun I 5+2 tomorrow so hopefully i will see something similar on cotrect place

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->