*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

So my triple screen came back "normal" and my risk was like 1 in 2900 or something crazy low like that but my PAPP-A levels were still very low, like in the 5th percentile. I think it was .36 MoM. I can't decide if I should be worried or not.

So my triple screen came back "normal" and my risk was like 1 in 2900 or something crazy low like that but my PAPP-A levels were still very low, like in the 5th percentile. I think it was .36 MoM. I can't decide if I should be worried or not.

My understanding is that PAPP-A levels is one of many numbers taken into account to figure out your risk factor (1 in 2900 for you). So i would say not to be worried as it was already accounted for in your overall result and you still had a very low risk of issue :hugs:

Wow gas&air sounds amazing and less painful then the eperdirl my last pregncy was all natural and this time around I'm just scared I'm scared I wouldn't be strong enough like last time I'm so week now that I'm scared I'm going to be week when labor comes plz help ladies I just have a scare btw last time my labor lasted seven hours and like I said all natural I did good pushing but my contractions felt like I was going to be in pain for ever but does any one know which is more painful giving birth to a baby that was 34 weeks preemi and two week b4 that my water was broken so bacisly baby was dry and I was induced or giving birth to a full term baby

Btw I know very well that its way to early to think about that

Me and u are pregnet 2gether I'm also 15 and a couple of days lol but don't worry Hun my sister in law was told so much thing about her triple test and turned out that there wasn't nothing wrong with her baby good luck babe and I know I'm the last person to say it but try not to worry as much

Gas and Air rocks!!!! Definitely takes the edge off :thumbup:

Unfortunately, after a failed natural birth ending in c-section and a failed VBAC ending in c-section, I will most likely be having a planned c-section this time. I would LOVE to experience a vaginal birth and part of me wants to try again but I had the EXACT same thing happen with both of my labours and it just doesn't seem like it was by chance...so I'm afraid if I go for a VBA2C, I'll just wind up with another section anyway :(

Sorry about the TmI, but I've been having like twinges pinching pain inside my vagina like in the wall of the vagina close to the uterus but is like the wall of the vagina, and I still have the twinges/pinching in my lower abdomen..

Does anyone have something like this? It does not hurt but it is uncomfortable the second the twinge last.

I had a dream last night that I gave birth to a baby boy then I had another dream and I gave birth to a baby go so who knows!?! I can't wait for my gender scan! 1wk 6days!!!

Hopefully I'll be OK with no pain relief this time around! I ended up having my daughter with nothing but TENS for the latent phase and the tiniest amount of gas and air possible (I just couldn't get used to it and ended up throwing it away in frustration!) so I know that I definitely can do it with relative ease, even though I did ask for the epidural (anesthetist would have been at least 45 minutes but on exam I was 10 cm and my daughter was born an hour later!). I think it turned out that my transition stage was calmly asking for the epidural because I was bored of feeling it (after 10 days I think I had an excuse!)! I'm determined to do it all natural this time too if possible and I've gained confidence from going without much pain relief last time! :happydance:

Just generally, I have some horrible pelvic pain at the moment. It's not stopping me from doing things really yet but I'm getting out my body pillow and support belt really early this time in an attempt to control it early! I also have a super active baby! I felt a proper kick for the 1st time last week, about a week earlier than last time, and I can feel baby roll and wriggle at some point almost every day, which is amazing and so reassuring! I definitely have a bit of a proper bump starting too! Not got another scan now until I'm 20+1 on 30th April! Hopefully we'll get to find out the gender too but whatever it'll be a great, if slightly late, birthday present for my husband! I have my 16 week appointment on 4th April and hopefully I'll get to hear the heartbeat! I'll definitely be taking my daughter to those appointments as I think it'll be an amazing bonding opportunity for her! Really excited! :happydance::cloud9:

Beca :wave:

Sorry about the TmI, but I've been having like twinges pinching pain inside my vagina like in the wall of the vagina close to the uterus but is like the wall of the vagina, and I still have the twinges/pinching in my lower abdomen..

Does anyone have something like this? It does not hurt but it I'd uncomfortable the second the twinge last.

Id get it checked out if it doesnt go away. I am a chronic UTI sufferer (since childhood) and in the past, that has been one of my beginning symptoms of a UTI. Did you have sex recently? Could also just be irritation from that. Have you stuck your finger up in there to make sure your cervix is closed? Hope everything is ok but I wouldnt worry much :)

Does anyone have something like this? It does not hurt but it is uncomfortable the second the twinge last.

I haven't had this but I've read on the forums that it could be baby kicking. I remember reading that thread. Someone commented with just, "probably baby kicking your vagina." Made me lol how blunt it was. I

Wow gas&air sounds amazing and less painful then the eperdirl my last pregncy was all natural and this time around I'm just scared I'm scared I wouldn't be strong enough like last time I'm so week now that I'm scared I'm going to be week when labor comes plz help ladies I just have a scare btw last time my labor lasted seven hours and like I said all natural I did good pushing but my contractions felt like I was going to be in pain for ever but does any one know which is more painful giving birth to a baby that was 34 weeks preemi and two week b4 that my water was broken so bacisly baby was dry and I was induced or giving birth to a full term baby

I can't speak from experience, but i doubt that giving birth at 34 weeks is much different than full term. DS1 was born at nearly 42 weeks and DS2 was born at 38 weeks. That is basically an entire month difference. The labors were very different bc my first was face up and my second wasnt, but all in all labor wasn't much different aside from not having back labor the second time around. I dont believe the differences i experienced was bc of the gestational age of the baby. I think it was just labor can be different and those types of variables, moreso. If i had to guess the fact that your water broke and the fact that you were induced probably had more to do with the pain level than what it would have been had you had intact waters and not been induced. Unfortunatly you can't really control if your water breaks or not. Mine did both times before labor started. Im reallying hoping this time i can get the bulk of labor (or the entire labor) with my waters not going. See the water helps with the cushion (less baby up against your bones and nerves and such). And when that goes usually it does get more painful for most women. With being induced, almost all women say it hurts far more than "regular" labor bc the contractions typically come out of no where. They are closer together, longer, and stronger. So I would think if you could avoid being induced that would already make labor less painful in and of itself even with a full termer, but obviously if there is a medical need thats a different story.

I'm in the US and as far as i know, we dont have gas and air here... i had to look it up as i didn't even know what it was when someone posted about it earlier in this thread LOL.

my birth plan is to do the ole' fashioned 'push it out as hard as i can through my hoo-ha' method, hopefully drug free!

Wat! No gas n air! What a joke! I never could have got through my first without epidural with my first without it. I'd be up in arms! but I spose what you've never had you don't miss....? Saying that every birth and mother is different ..

Does the US not offer gas and air?!
\

Nope :( I had never really heard about it until I watch the UK OBEM. I wish we could try that.

my birth plan is to do the ole' fashioned 'push it out as hard as i can through my hoo-ha' method, hopefully drug free!
:rofl:

I didn't understand any of the numbers form my screen, but I went off the ratio because it seemed good. Both babies 1 in 10k :)

I have a pretty serious UTI right now, and it sounds similar. Try some cranberry juice or tablets or see a doc :)

Sorry for the double post, but on the pain management note...

I wanted to do a water birth with my son, but we don't have midwives in the area and no birthing centers, etc.

I ended up being induced at 39 weeks because of his size. I was showing no signs of dialation and they thought I would be over due resulting in a 10+ lb baby. He was 8lb 14 ozs at birth. The broke my water at 2cms and told me the labor would be long and advised an epidural. So, as it was my first, I gave in.

The epidural worked lovely at first, but I am SURE it helped in making my labor longer (22 hours). It wore off as it came time to push and I felt everything anyways. including the cut, tear, and repair.

I'm not sure what the plan is with these two. Part of me is scaredof a twin delivery and wants a c-section. The other part knows I CAN do it, and is hoping that both babies cooperate and I can deliver vaginally.

Pain med wise??? I don't know. I want it to be as quick as possible, which makes me think no epi.... but I feel sorry for my vag having no pain meds and pushing out two. hahaha

Can i get validation opinions? I'm only 15 weeks, which is why I'm leary to be 100% convinced, even though sonogropher said she's 110% sure... what do you ladies think?

https://i.imgur.com/bRbxvKi.jpg

Congrats!!!! I'd says def. boy Bc I had my scan today (I'm 15w3d) and we are having a little GIRL!!!! There was nothing there in between.

Does anyone have something like this? It does not hurt but it I'd uncomfortable the second the twinge last.

Id get it checked out if it doesnt go away. I am a chronic UTI sufferer (since childhood) and in the past, that has been one of my beginning symptoms of a UTI. Did you have sex recently? Could also just be irritation from that. Have you stuck your finger up in there to make sure your cervix is closed? Hope everything is ok but I wouldnt worry much :)

Thank you all for your advises.
I had an uti a few years ago and i remember that when i went to pee it hurts but not now, it is only on and off pinching, I guess I will wait a couple of days and If it continues I will have to go to the dr.
I did had sex and it didn't hurt. So who knows, will keep an eye.
It seems that utis are very common during pregnancy.

Oh geez. My husband brought home bojangles for dinner (greasy biscuits) and it is NOT sitting well with me. Wont be eating that EVER again

Oh geez. My husband brought home bojangles for dinner (greasy biscuits) and it is NOT sitting well with me. Wont be eating that EVER again

I hate it when that happens! I don't think I'll be eating Chinese takeout for quite some time due to that feeling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->