*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Hi everyone I'm back sorry I haven't been on here for a while now any ways told u ladies I'm having a baby boy already new thing is they started me on progstral it's a shot from keeping me not to contract too too too early as my history of Mis. And premuture dilivery going to be every week ontill 36 weeks if I make it that far good news is my cervix is still closed and I wish it stays closed till its time and I moved to my own place still see my parents I'm close to there house but so far so good life's changed and I'm happy to the way things are how's every one been doing btw weather was beautiful b 4 I moved that is lol 55 degrees but now it's like down to the 30 again ahhhhh get it over with already it's time for some hot weather

I just can't seem to stay on my side when sleeping! I always wake up flat on my back! I even added a Snoogle and have woken up on my back sprawled out on top of the thing! Is this something to worry about?:wacko:

my doc said not to worry about it, i've been a back sleeper my whole life and I am the same, even with the support pillow i still roll onto my back on top of it. as guppy said, if you're depleted too much of oxygen, your body will either turn you over on its own, or wake you up (if you've been waking up in the middle of the night for no reason and you find yourself on your back, this is probably the reason you are waking)

Usually I don't think back sleeping becomes an issue till 3rd tri when your belly starts getting really big....at least it didn't for me :flower:

right i've had so much on i just haven't been on. So i have probably missed loads of sexing scans and dating scans. If people want to put down again and i can get front page sorted. Hope were all doing well ladies

urg, found out that my visa in mexico runs out in 3 days, bought a ticket back to the USA and then I just gotta come right back so I can get an extension. such a stupid system, why can't I just ask for an extension. But oh well, I'm going to take this time to go to the USA, do baby shopping, and visit my grandma for a couple weeks. Glad my doctor okay'ed flying for me :) asked her just in case, even though what else was I going to do? drive from mexico city to cali over the boarder LOL, safer as an american to fly....even without doctors okay.

Baby Ava looks great. I'm measuring right on target. My new due date is September 11. I still have to do more ultrasounds on week 24 and week 32. I will be considered high risk until she gets bigger and they can see more. For now she didn't see any red flags. Thank you all for you thoughts and prayers:)

why are you not on the first page?? due date hunni?

urg, found out that my visa in mexico runs out in 3 days, bought a ticket back to the USA and then I just gotta come right back so I can get an extension. such a stupid system, why can't I just ask for an extension. But oh well, I'm going to take this time to go to the USA, do baby shopping, and visit my grandma for a couple weeks. Glad my doctor okay'ed flying for me :) asked her just in case, even though what else was I going to do? drive from mexico city to cali over the boarder LOL, safer as an american to fly....even without doctors okay.

if ya don't mind me asking, whatcha doin living in mexico as an american??? not tryin' to generalize, but usually its the other way around =P

if ya don't mind me asking, whatcha doin living in mexico as an american??? not tryin' to generalize, but usually its the other way around =P

lol yeah my dad is LOLing and telling everyone I'm being deported from mexico, shouldn't it be the other way?

my husband and I usually live in brazil, but his company transfered him to mexico for 2 years. sooo he's here on a work visa, I'm here just going back and forth. usually I get 180 days on my visa, but this immigration lady was being a bitch and only gave me 100 this time. and we forgot.

lol yeah my dad is LOLing and telling everyone I'm being deported from mexico, shouldn't it be the other way?

my husband and I usually live in brazil, but his company transfered him to mexico for 2 years. sooo he's here on a work visa, I'm here just going back and forth. usually I get 180 days on my visa, but this immigration lady was being a bitch and only gave me 100 this time. and we forgot.

are you having the baby in mexico? that's going to be a joy if you ever try to move back to america lol

are you having the baby in mexico? that's going to be a joy if you ever try to move back to america lol

yeah I am, but I can get them american citizenship by filling out paperwork after they are born, and having proof of living in the USA for 5 years.

kaili said:

yeah I am, but I can get them american citizenship by filling out paperwork after they are born, and having proof of living in the USA for 5 years.

ahh sweet, not as difficult as i thought our govt would try and make it!

kaili said:

ahh sweet, not as difficult as i thought our govt would try and make it!

I'm still getting the paperwork together, and I am getting an immigration lawyer to look it over and check with the embassy before I have the baby. because I don't want to assume I have everything in order, have the baby in mexico, then be told I forgot something, or something wasn't enough

Just got back from Walmart and thankfully they still have a lot of Easter stuff left. I picked up a pink and a blue bunny for a buck each. I can find out the sex the day after my scan! Michael's family is having a get together on the wednesday after to lay his grandma's headstone now that the snow is gone and I'm just going to walk in with one of the bunnies and see who notices first! OMG cannot wait! 12 days and counting till my scan!

Why do you have to wait til the day after your scan to find out the sex?

This pregnancy is taking forever!!! I am super excited haha I can't stop thinking about it, it's driving me mad lol! Hope you're all okay? Xx

Had gender scan but baby rather uncooperative!!! Umbilical cord between legs. He is 99% sure boy tho. Going back free of charge next week to confirm.

Had my 16 week midwife appointment this morning! Got to hear baby's heartbeat for quite a long time as my midwife was teaching a med student how to find it! it was lovely and strong and she found it straight away, which apparently isn't always the case at 16 weeks! It did sound slower than I remember from when I was pregnant with Tanwen, which would suggest boy if you go by the old wives' tales! Here's hoping- should find out on 30th April if baby and ultrasound technician cooperate! :haha:

Beca :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->