*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I think she should call the hospital and see what they think :flower:

Thanks. We've been trying to tell her that but she's a worry wart and is worried to hear bad news after having 5 misscarrys and 3 etopic pregnancys :(

They'll either tell her to come in and get checked out (not a bad thing!) or that it's no worry and it's totally normal.

Understandable that she's worried, but it's better to be safe than sorry and if her baby is in some kind of stress it will be important for her to deliver asap. Please have her call in xoxo <3

That's so what I was thinking of doing! Ill keep you posted thank you :)

Ladies I could use some prayers if you wouldn't mind. Our quad screen (down syndrome) test results were abnormal. Our ratio was 1 in 130. Normal should be around 1 in 1000. I know these test have a lot of false positives so we are optimistic. We go in the morning for a level 2 ultrasound and should have some answers then. Anyone else had a abnormal screening and everything been fine?

Ladies I could use some prayers if you wouldn't mind. Our quad screen (down syndrome) test results were abnormal. Our ratio was 1 in 130. Normal should be around 1 in 1000. I know these test have a lot of false positives so we are optimistic. We go in the morning for a level 2 ultrasound and should have some answers then. Anyone else had a abnormal screening and everything been fine?
This has never happened to me, but my child does have a chromosomal anomaly. It was hard when I first found out. Will be praying for you.

I have an amniocentesis this morning. You pray-ers can pray for me if you like, and you non-pray-ers can wish me luck!

I think she should call the hospital and see what they think :flower:

Thanks. We've been trying to tell her that but she's a worry wart and is worried to hear bad news after having 5 misscarrys and 3 etopic pregnancys :(

Miscarry and ectopic are not even close to similar to her current situation. At over 40 weeks, any lack of movement should be reported. It doesnt mean its a bad thing always but if she waits too long and the baby IS in stress, she may end up regretting her decision not to go in earlier. I don't understand when her baby's life could be at stake why she would risk it for the sake of her own feelings of sadness??? Please call for her if she won't do it herself.

This has never happened to me, but my child does have a chromosomal anomaly. It was hard when I first found out. Will be praying for you.

I have an amniocentesis this morning. You pray-ers can pray for me if you like, and you non-pray-ers can wish me luck!

Thank you and I will be sending prayers y

Nik hope your US goes well

Proserpina hope your amnio goes well

Here is my baby girl waving :cloud9:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diSWOU-qkEc&feature=youtu.be

Baby Ava looks great. I'm measuring right on target. My new due date is September 11. I still have to do more ultrasounds on week 24 and week 32. I will be considered high risk until she gets bigger and they can see more. For now she didn't see any red flags. Thank you all for you thoughts and prayers:)

Hi ladies can i join? I'm due 6th sept :D not sure if we are finding out the gender yet, abit on the fence about it! xx

nik- glad baby Ava is doing good :hugs:

Hi ladies can i join? I'm due 6th sept :D not sure if we are finding out the gender yet, abit on the fence about it! xx

Welcome to the group! :hi:

Seems like you and i are in similar positions! I will also have 3 under 3 (or around that, DS1 turns 3 Sept. 4th and #3 is due Sept 1st). I have two boys as well :friends:

I can't believe that 2 years ago tomorrow is when I found out that I was pregnant with my daughter! It's amazing just how much my life has changed in such a short space of time! I have an amazing daughter who is constant surprise and 2 years ago I didn't even know that she existed and now I can't imagine my life without her and I've got another on the way! Plus it's my 3rd wedding anniversary on Sunday and it seems a lifetime ago that I was sorting out the last little details for my wedding and getting ready to properly start ttc/ntnp for our 1st! Utterly crazy! :haha::cloud9:

Pregnancy wise, baby's being very active and I feel him most at around this time of night when Tanwen's in bed and we're all relaxed! I'm so lucky to be feeling so much movement so regularly this early and it's so reassuring! I look about the same as I did at about 20 weeks last time, although bump does have a little bit more padding this time around despite me carrying all up front again! Definitely craving salt this time, which is a new sensation to me as I didn't have cravings last time! Looking forward to Thursday morning as I have a midwife appointment! Hopefully I'll get to hear the heartbeat at this one but won't have a scan until the end of the month!

Beca :wave:

I just can't seem to stay on my side when sleeping! I always wake up flat on my back! I even added a Snoogle and have woken up on my back sprawled out on top of the thing! Is this something to worry about?:wacko:

I just can't seem to stay on my side when sleeping! I always wake up flat on my back! I even added a Snoogle and have woken up on my back sprawled out on top of the thing! Is this something to worry about?:wacko:

No, your body would have rolled into a different position if it was getting depleted of oxygen...and theres a good chance you would be awakend from anything before hand. And it would effect you before the baby. It is simply a general guideline to sleep on your side, but tbh i think it has been used in overkill and now moms are petrified to find themselves on their backs. ... chances are good your body would know something was up before anything bad happened. (i.e. waking up, feeling lightheaded, dizzy, etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->