*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I think it signifies feeling unprepared... I've dreamed that same thing many times

Im with you on the weird dreams iv had some very freaky ones!

Just 12 days till the 20 week scan and im already nervous about it!

Just want everything to be fine x

I will say these sex dreams make me feel like either 1) I'm in a Danielle Steele novel or 2) I am in a soap opera. LOLOLOLOL :rofl:

I will say these sex dreams make me feel like either 1) I'm in a Danielle Steele novel or 2) I am in a soap opera. LOLOLOLOL :rofl:

Hahaha!! So true!! I am with you on that!! I am so inapproriate these days in my mind!!!

Im finally not sick every morning (still some mornings but not all and not all day- yay!) But Im a little nervous because I dont feel my little girl yet. Most of my friends on their second and on groups on here said they start feeling their 2nd around 14-16 weeks and Im almost 19... I do have a doppler so I checked it and there is a nice strong heartbeat and I saw her on the ultrasound last week but for some reason Im still nervous about not feeling her!

4 days til I get gender confirmed. I'm getting my head round it being a boy now! Just want to know for certain! I bought a couple of baby boy outfits after the scan :)

I'm 19+4 with number 6 and don't feel lots of movement yet. Placenta isn't at the front either I just have a lazy one I think lol

20 week scan tomorrow :)

Anyone else finding their bump difficult to get used to? I thought I'd be excited about growing a bump but I'm feeling a bit down about it. I'm worrying about gaining too much weight and that my bump is getting too big too soon and therefore I'll be enormous by the time baby comes. I'm sure I'm growing at an average rate but I guess I kind of assumed that with this being my first pregnancy, I wouldn't start showing so early.

Completely off topic but I also can't get my nose to stop bleeding this morning. It dries up quickly but everytime I blow my nose (which is a lot since I'm getting over a cold), there's blood in the tissue and dried blood in my nose afterwards. Not sure why this started all of a sudden today - maybe didn't drink enough water yesterday?

Anyone else finding their bump difficult to get used to? I thought I'd be excited about growing a bump but I'm feeling a bit down about it. I'm worrying about gaining too much weight and that my bump is getting too big too soon and therefore I'll be enormous by the time baby comes. I'm sure I'm growing at an average rate but I guess I kind of assumed that with this being my first pregnancy, I wouldn't start showing so early.

Completely off topic but I also can't get my nose to stop bleeding this morning. It dries up quickly but everytime I blow my nose (which is a lot since I'm getting over a cold), there's blood in the tissue and dried blood in my nose afterwards. Not sure why this started all of a sudden today - maybe didn't drink enough water yesterday?

I think what you are experiencing is all within the realm of *normal*. I think right now we go thru these phases of feeling big/unattractive or get self-conscious. I have read this in some of my pregnancy books. Also, the nose bleeds are completely on par. I too have had them (although not compounded by being sick!). Today, my bump.com email stated that we are likely to experience "more secretions (e.g. sweating, vaginal etc) AND nosebleeds". Maybe some saline nose spray would soothe? Hang in there! <Hugs>

I am loving the bump,as it shows my babies are growing well.You will get used to it.you arent over weight,you are pregnant x

Brightstarshi triplet - wow

Kiss08 I did the first time round not so much this time

My dh felt our baby kick for the first time last night :D

ugh back to work tomorrow. half my time off has been spent cleaning vomit as we have all minus DH been sick!

Im finally not sick every morning (still some mornings but not all and not all day- yay!) But Im a little nervous because I dont feel my little girl yet. Most of my friends on their second and on groups on here said they start feeling their 2nd around 14-16 weeks and Im almost 19... I do have a doppler so I checked it and there is a nice strong heartbeat and I saw her on the ultrasound last week but for some reason Im still nervous about not feeling her!

I am in the same boat as you, will be 20 weeks next week and I barely feel the baby if at all, and I heard the heartbeat a little over a week ago and it was fine. I think its just worrying because we cant see them so have to go by either feeling them or seeing them or hearing them, and the appointments are far between one another. Maybe your baby is just comfy like mine and is relaxed in there :hugs:

I'm 19+4 with number 6 and don't feel lots of movement yet. Placenta isn't at the front either I just have a lazy one I think lol

20 week scan tomorrow :)

that makes me feel better lol I see you have 5 boys, are you going to be finding out the gender this time?

I'm a little late but looking to find another thread for ladies due in September. I'm due the 28th :) don't know if I'll be able to catch up on all of the posts but I can try ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->