*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

My morning sickness totally disappeared about three weeks ago, no sign of it. Only if I cough too hard and it starts that nausea feeling. Other than that its no existence. Hoping that's not a bad sign.

My morning sickness totally disappeared about three weeks ago, no sign of it. Only if I cough too hard and it starts that nausea feeling. Other than that its no existence. Hoping that's not a bad sign.

not a bad sign at all! In fact, pretty normal. Lucky!

not a bad sign at all! In fact, pretty normal. Lucky!

Phew! I am so happy for you that your having a little girl, I keep dreaming of a boy but last night I dreamt of a girl so now im confused lol
We are staying team yellow, mostly because everyone else seems to be pressuring us to find out. So its just something thats special for me and my partner then.

He thinks girl and I think boy. Time is going so fast though :happydance:

This flu is driving me crazy, the congestion is so bad that the vaporisation and the saline spray is not enough and now I started to have a dry cough, because my throat is very irritated and itchy, this is the 4th day, how long should it last?

My next ob' s appt is tomorrow so I will ask, not be able to take medicines except panadol is difficult.

Tomorrow if baby collaborates will know the sex, but I am almost sure it is a boy.

Oh good so I'm not the only one. I have asthma so I get coughing fits regularly. Glad to know that feeling the urge to throw up is normal!

1 week till I find out the sex of bubs!!

Oh good so I'm not the only one. I have asthma so I get coughing fits regularly. Glad to know that feeling the urge to throw up is normal!

1 week till I find out the sex of bubs!!

I get seasonal asthma and right now its coming into winter, so yes I am the same, really hard cough and it starts the nausea :hugs:

This flu is driving me crazy, the congestion is so bad that the vaporisation and the saline spray is not enough and now I started to have a dry cough, because my throat is very irritated and itchy, this is the 4th day, how long should it last?

My next ob' s appt is tomorrow so I will ask, not be able to take medicines except panadol is difficult.

Tomorrow if baby collaborates will know the sex, but I am almost sure it is a boy.

I finally am getting over a similar sickness. Humidifier, Tylenol, lots of water, and cough drops helped some but I sure was missing taking real medicine! Hope you feel better soon.

Hi Ladies, I'm due Sept 7th, find out whether we have a blue or a pink on the 1st of May! Eek excited :D

Jessica0907 congratulations on team pink :D

superwumba Welcome

I think I added everyone to the group, but send mea message on Facebook if I missed ya:)

I am so thankful to hear you ladies say that it dtopped around 16/17 weeks. It has decreased a bit, I'm not AS dependent on my Zofran, but it's really unpredictable. I will feel great and then boom have to go run to the toilet and throw up.

I blame the fact that it's twins, and someone told me that girls give worse morning sickness, for most of my friends and family it seems true, so I'm saying one boy and one girl. :haha:

Congrats on all the sex scans I've missed lol.

8 days till our scan!! Eeeeeeekkkkkkk!!!!

Congrats on all the sex scans I've missed lol.

8 days till our scan!! Eeeeeeekkkkkkk!!!!

8 days for me, too!

8 for me toooooooooo :happydance: but not finding out the sex, we want a little suprise, but going to take a wild guess when I see the shape of the head. If has pronounced forehead I am going girl, but if its flattish than I am going boy :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->