*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Anyone else finding their bump difficult to get used to? I thought I'd be excited about growing a bump but I'm feeling a bit down about it. I'm worrying about gaining too much weight and that my bump is getting too big too soon and therefore I'll be enormous by the time baby comes. I'm sure I'm growing at an average rate but I guess I kind of assumed that with this being my first pregnancy, I wouldn't start showing so early.

Completely off topic but I also can't get my nose to stop bleeding this morning. It dries up quickly but everytime I blow my nose (which is a lot since I'm getting over a cold), there's blood in the tissue and dried blood in my nose afterwards. Not sure why this started all of a sudden today - maybe didn't drink enough water yesterday?

Even before having the cold I found some blood after blowing my nose, I think it is normal.
I am also feeling huge but I think it's because I am constipaded.

The cold is making me crazy, I am so congested, using saline spray and vaporisation, hope that helps.

I am already having back pain, bladder control issues and hemorrhoids. I wonder what is in store for me in third tri!

Still no movement... :nope:

Gender scan in 3 days!!! :happydance:

I bought a Snoogle. I have given it a little over a week now and am slowly warming to it. I find it a little too large and a lot too firm, but hoping I can make it work since it was so darn expensive! Anyone else trying pregnancy pillows?

I'm a little late but looking to find another thread for ladies due in September. I'm due the 28th :) don't know if I'll be able to catch up on all of the posts but I can try ;)

Welcome litebright!! If you are a facebooker, we also have a private group there. This thread is my favorite one on bnb!!

I just bought a pregnancy pillow, and I like it :) Its taking a little bit of getting used to, but it does make laying on my side to sleep a lot more comfortable!

LiteBRIGHT33 :wave: welcome

As for sleeping at some times i still sleep half on my front :dohh: though i did the same with dd and it was fine so i think it will be this time

I swear my baby has installed a disco ball and is getting down in there. I've been able to feel movement for about a week. I can't believe that's my baby in there!!

LiteBRIGHT33 :wave: welcome

As for sleeping at some times i still sleep half on my front :dohh: though i did the same with dd and it was fine so i think it will be this time

Thanks! I also sleep half on my front and also on my back. My dh wakes me up in the middle of the night to get me to lay on my side. Laying on my side hurts my hips so I'll probably be looking into one of those pillows soon. They are expensive so I might as well get my use out of it!

You can sleep on your back right now... You'll KNOW when you can't anymore.

I still sleep half on my front too with my leg propped up on the body pillow so there's room for my bump. I slept this way the whole time with my second daughter.

Hey everyone. How do I join the Facebook group?

add me on Facebook; email is [email protected] then I'll accept and add to the group, then you can delete me if you want. hehehe

How is everyone??!!

I'm pretty exited, I have one month until the parents are here and we go for the gender/20 week anatomy scan.

anyone else still sick? cause boy I am :(

add me on Facebook; email is [email protected] then I'll accept and add to the group, then you can delete me if you want. hehehe

How is everyone??!!

I'm pretty exited, I have one month until the parents are here and we go for the gender/20 week anatomy scan.

Awe that is such good news must be exciting. I thought I was over being sick once I got to the USA but had 2 wonderful barf a thons yesterday

I am already having back pain, bladder control issues and hemorrhoids. I wonder what is in store for me in third tri!

Still no movement... :nope:

Gender scan in 3 days!!! :happydance:

I bought a Snoogle. I have given it a little over a week now and am slowly warming to it. I find it a little too large and a lot too firm, but hoping I can make it work since it was so darn expensive! Anyone else trying pregnancy pillows?

i have a dreamgenii

I am and im 19 weeks :( It's still brutally kicking. (HG) Been sick since before i was 4 weeks along. Was really hoping it would be over by now.

I was never sick with morning sickness, but im 17 and a half weeks now, and within the past week or two, certain foods have made me spew all over the place. only fried stuff, and the smell of feta cheese, so for me this is a second trimester new development as I was fine up until like 3 weeks ago in terms of vomit factor.

How is everyone??!!

I added you on fb so that i can be added to the group also :)

Sorry to hear you are still sick. I dont throw up EVERY morning now (since about 17 weeks) but still every few mornings. I definitely feel a million times better then I did for those 17 weeks. Hope you turn a corner here soon too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->