*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

8 for me toooooooooo :happydance: but not finding out the sex, we want a little suprise, but going to take a wild guess when I see the shape of the head. If has pronounced forehead I am going girl, but if its flattish than I am going boy :rofl:

i can't use that theory, as my husband is full chinese and his face is the flattest thing you will ever see (so is his mom's!), and i'm like all kinds of europe with a defined forehead, nose, and chin (same as my brother), so I can't really use that as our genetic line is so outrageously different D=

I don't think I've posted in this thread before. I'm due on Sept 7th and am having a boy. :blue:

Gender scan today! Please baby please open your little legs and show us your thing :)

Quick Quiz

What will be your first meal after having your bundle of joy? What have you been craving that you cant have????? :pizza:

I think mine will be -

Sushi + An energy drink :wohoo:
And maybe just a tiny glass of sparkling wine to celebrate

Quick Quiz

What will be your first meal after having your bundle of joy? What have you been craving that you cant have????? :pizza:

I think mine will be -

Sushi and wine sound good to me!

hey ladies, hope everyone is doing well.

We couldn't get a definite gender at our scan but at the moment it looks like we are joining :blue: team again.

Quick Quiz

I think mine will be -

I'm with you on the energy drink thing! Not sure what food I'm going to want. I have been craving Erbert & Gerberts for months now (it's a sandwich restaurant, but haven't wanted to risk lunch meat)

Quick Quiz

I think mine will be -

I'm with you on the energy drink thing! Not sure what food I'm going to want. I have been craving Erbert & Gerberts for months now (it's a sandwich restaurant, but haven't wanted to risk lunch meat)

Its funny how a lot of people want an energy drink :happydance: think its because we are so depleted of energy during pregnancy we want the pick me up :rofl:

I can't stand energy drinks :haha: But I don't usually drink caffeine while breastfeeding either since the girls were both fussy from it. :(

But sushi and a small glass of wine sounds divine!!! And I'd like to sit in a hot tub :haha:

Champaign! Im a champaign girl all the way, however, id have to time it for BFing, but considering this is yet another anniversary yr that i have to miss out on our special wedding champaign (we like to drink it on our anniversary night each year), thats what i want right away to make up for it :blush:

Champagne does sound awesome..with sushi and some brie with the champagne or wine..lol :thumbup:

You should at least take a little sip of champagne for your anniversary Steph!

I am a champagne girl too :thumbup: even if I have a tiny bit we deserve it, if I have to will express milk just for one feed or two. After all the hard work we will need it :rofl:

I am a champagne girl too :thumbup: even if I have a tiny bit we deserve it, if I have to will express milk just for one feed or two. After all the hard work we will need it :rofl:

Actually there are new guidelines for nursing and alcohol consumption. It is no longer necessary to pump and dump as long as you don't drink more than one serving per hr. and drink it right after ur last nursing session, that way u can safely nurse within 1-2 hrs of that drink.

Actually there are new guidelines for nursing and alcohol consumption. It is no longer necessary to pump and dump as long as you don't drink more than one serving per hr. and drink it right after ur last nursing session, that way u can safely nurse within 1-2 hrs of that drink.

Wooohooooooooo!!

My post baby food want is pate on toast and some brie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->