*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

stranger alert*!

sorry havnt been around in ages! how is everyone?
have any you found out what gender your babies are yet?

I am well a part from having to do these horrid injections everyday :( i have to go see the consultant on Thursday to see if iv to continue or what the next step is.

have any of you girls picked names yet? we are finding girls names alittle more harder this time x

Hey ladies, hope everyone is doing well. Congrats on all the recent gender scans!!

I have a question for you ladies. Does anyone ever occasionally feel a sharp pain in their vagina? It's not a constant feeling, but kind of comes and goes very quickly. I've had it a couple of times and then had it last night for a longer period of time, but it got better once I got off my feet. Any thoughts or other experiences with this?

As for first meal after birth... I'm looking forward to a spicy tuna roll with tempura flakes and a glass of pinot noir! Also, a toasted italian sub with the works!

Quick Quiz

What will be your first meal after having your bundle of joy? What have you been craving that you cant have????? :pizza:

I think mine will be -

Sushi + An energy drink :wohoo:
And maybe just a tiny glass of sparkling wine to celebrate

i hopefully will be breastfeeding, so i doubt i will be eating sushi, im paranoid about everything lol... I'm going to say as soon as I get the OK from my OB, I'm going to eat a whole plate of sashimi.

Hey ladies, hope everyone is doing well. Congrats on all the recent gender scans!!

I have a question for you ladies. Does anyone ever occasionally feel a sharp pain in their vagina? It's not a constant feeling, but kind of comes and goes very quickly. I've had it a couple of times and then had it last night for a longer period of time, but it got better once I got off my feet. Any thoughts or other experiences with this?

As for first meal after birth... I'm looking forward to a spicy tuna roll with tempura flakes and a glass of pinot noir! Also, a toasted italian sub with the works!

I got them in the last two pregnancies....it's most likely baby kicking your cervix :lol: Nothing to worry about xoxo

Quick Quiz

What will be your first meal after having your bundle of joy? What have you been craving that you cant have????? :pizza:

I think mine will be -

i hopefully will be breastfeeding, so i doubt i will be eating sushi, im paranoid about everything lol... I'm going to say as soon as I get the OK from my OB, I'm going to eat a whole plate of sashimi.

Sushi isn't a risk to breastfeeding mothers.....it's only a risk in pregnancy the same way lunch meat is - contamination. When you're pregnant your immune system is lower so you're more likely to get food poisoning...and that can be detrimental to a healthy pregnancy. Once baby is out your immune system goes back to normal...actually it improves it! So you're fine to eat sushi while BFing <3 I will be :D

I got them in the last two pregnancies....it's most likely baby kicking your cervix :lol: Nothing to worry about xoxo

Quick Quiz

I think mine will be -

Sushi isn't a risk to breastfeeding mothers.....it's only a risk in pregnancy the same way lunch meat is - contamination. When you're pregnant your immune system is lower so you're more likely to get food poisoning...and that can be detrimental to a healthy pregnancy. Once baby is out your immune system goes back to normal...actually it improves it! So you're fine to eat sushi while BFing <3 I will be :D

I eat sushi and lunch meat while pregnant. I did for both boys, and this pregnancy. I've been fine, BUT I wouldn't advise getting it from a food court or big chain place, only places you have eaten at before and haven't had problems with....but that's just MO :shrug:

Ya we don't have any "nice" places around here to get sushi or I probably would too... And I eat lunch meat all the time haha. If you trust the quality of the meat/sushi then there's very little chance it will be contaminated.

Women in Japan don't stop eating sushi while pregnant, that's for sure!!! Actually I've read they find it offensive that its not recommended here during pregnancy. :lol:

stranger alert*!

sorry havnt been around in ages! how is everyone?
have any you found out what gender your babies are yet?

I am well a part from having to do these horrid injections everyday :( i have to go see the consultant on Thursday to see if iv to continue or what the next step is.

have any of you girls picked names yet? we are finding girls names alittle more harder this time x

hiya :) we have our girlie name picked but its a secret haha are you on team yellow x

Ive noticed food is the one thing that you can tell the difference with when it comes to first time moms and when it comes to veteran moms. this doesn't apply to all, certainly not saying that, but like i know with myself (and several other ladies), when we were pregnant the first time around we avoided lunchmeat, runny egg yolks, certain cheeses. But the second time around i got more loose with it. I ate the over-easy eggs. And with this pregnancy i just dont give a darn. I eat subs and sandwhiches with lunchmeat, i eat runny egg yolks, i even eat some of those soft cheeses (if i know its reputable and all of that). Not everyone is like that, but i guess the more times you get pregnant, the less the worry when it comes to stuff like that.

I am team :blue:

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 9
  • scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 13
Getting a wax tomorrow and I am nervous because I can no longer see where I am shaving! :rofl: does it hurt???? More scared of wax pain than labor! :rofl:

Congrats on team blue!
So I had my 16 week appointment today. My husband is overseas and I was bummed he was missing my appointment but it was just suppose to be an appointment with the Doppler. Then my doctor remembered that I need my cervix measured more often than normal people and was like let's go look at your little baby. To make a long story short the US tech could tell the gender of the baby and sealed the info in an envelope for me to open with my husband when he gets back. So the envelope is sitting right next to me and I can't believe I could know what I was having right now but have to wait!!! I wasn't expecting to find out for another 4 weeks!!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'd be holding that envelope up to a light to cheat and look!

Either April 20th or April 27th - whenever the military decides he can come home. I'm hoping I can convince him on Skype to let me open it!!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'd be holding that envelope up to a light to cheat and look!

The tech wrapped the ultrasounds and results in paper and then triple taped the envelope. It's like she knew Id be tempted and is making cheating impossible!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->