*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Husband was as eager as me!! Team PINK for us!! I can't believe we were able to find out the gender today considering I wasn't supposed to for another 4 weeks.
We are so excited :)

Getting a wax tomorrow and I am nervous because I can no longer see where I am shaving! :rofl: does it hurt???? More scared of wax pain than labor! :rofl:

Girl, I have been letting my barbarian flag shine these days!! I only just recently trimmed up last week for the first time since december LOL, but the reason I did it myseld is cuz with a shave or a wax, you get killer itch when it starts to grow back (like, you wanna scratch it all day at work but can't) and with the round ligament aches and all the other nuisances that have developed, I don't want to add that to the mix. I have a razor that has a trim guard on the other end and usually do the triangle, with the guard leaving it about 1-2cm long, full shave on the outsides obviously. It looks really clean and well kept AND doesn't itch at all. Plus I find that trimming makes it grow back a lot softer versus more coarse when shaved or waxed completely off, so that during the growback phase, sex isn't painful and rash causing for my husband.

Now you all know what my cha cha looks like. Awesome

Getting a wax tomorrow and I am nervous because I can no longer see where I am shaving! :rofl: does it hurt???? More scared of wax pain than labor! :rofl:

Girl, I have been letting my barbarian flag shine these days!! I only just recently trimmed up last week for the first time since december LOL, but the reason I did it myseld is cuz with a shave or a wax, you get killer itch when it starts to grow back (like, you wanna scratch it all day at work but can't) and with the round ligament aches and all the other nuisances that have developed, I don't want to add that to the mix. I have a razor that has a trim guard on the other end and usually do the triangle, with the guard leaving it about 1-2cm long, full shave on the outsides obviously. It looks really clean and well kept AND doesn't itch at all. Plus I find that trimming makes it grow back a lot softer versus more coarse when shaved or waxed completely off, so that during the growback phase, sex isn't painful and rash causing for my husband.

Ha ha ha!! That made my day!! In previous pregnancies, I have resorted to asking hubby to help with the trimming duties, especially near the end so things look decent when the time comes! He thinks its hilarious I would care given what's gonna be going on down there at that time!

Feeling like I'm got smacked in the face with some pregnancy fatigue today. Hope it's temporary because I can't do any more weeks or months of this stuff... At least not when I'm in second tri!

So excited (and a little jealous) for all of your :pink: and :blue: bumps. Seems we were all still POAS-ing. haha

I'm gonna go crazy for the next few weeks, because as I work at a hospital I could have a peek any time I want, but they're not my babies so I'm waiting. :( :rofl:

Patience is not a virtue of mine.

nico82 i think mine will really depend, maybe a take away seeing as I am having a home birth so we can be a family quickly. It will be easy for all of us.

cammy congratulations on what seems to be a :blue: bump

Pink Petals congratulations on team :blue:

LiteBRIGHT33 congratulations on team :pink:

As for me for reason i cant really go into our anomaly scan has had to be put back the the 29th April. So now i am going to be 21+3 i am also currently fighting with my uni to get a deadline extension due to the same reasons. Not having the most fun week :(

Ha ha ha!! That made my day!! In previous pregnancies, I have resorted to asking hubby to help with the trimming duties, especially near the end so things look decent when the time comes! He thinks its hilarious I would care given what's gonna be going on down there at that time!
LOL! My husband would do it but would laugh at me about it for the rest of my life. Oh well, its not going to stop me from asking him when I am no longer capable of self-grooming! Haha

LOL! My husband would do it but would laugh at me about it for the rest of my life. Oh well, its not going to stop me from asking him when I am no longer capable of self-grooming! Haha

Geesh I haven't thought about what I'm going to do about grooming! I hate hair. I don't shave religiously - maybe once a week - but my husband would probably be up for the task :winkwink:

As for me for reason i cant really go into our anomaly scan has had to be put back the the 29th April. So now i am going to be 21+3 i am also currently fighting with my uni to get a deadline extension due to the same reasons. Not having the most fun week :(

Sorry it's not been a good week. hopefully you get those extensions so you have one less thing to worry about :hugs:

Lolololol :rofl:

Congratulations Maybe on finding out you are having a little boy :happydance:

MTC - Sorry to hear you aren't having a good time at the moment :hugs:

Congrats on all the sex scans I've missed lol.

8 days till our scan!! Eeeeeeekkkkkkk!!!!

8 days for me, too!

8 for me toooooooooo :happydance: but not finding out the sex, we want a little suprise, but going to take a wild guess when I see the shape of the head. If has pronounced forehead I am going girl, but if its flattish than I am going boy :rofl:

My boy has a rounded skull though haha!! I dont think this skull theory works lol but is it fun to guess and do all the old wives tales tests xxx

my second son had a girl skull at 18 weeks lol

there isn't merrit to that theory but it is fun to predict. nub theory on the other hand is actually pretty accurate IF you have a trained eye and a good fetal position with a good u/s machine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->