*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Have any of you ladies requested to know about your cervical length for those of you who have had the Level II ultrasound? Because of surgery on my cervix and a late D&E I'm paranoid about my cervix. Just curious if any of you ladies know what you measured between 18 and 20 weeks!

Have any of you ladies requested to know about your cervical length for those of you who have had the Level II ultrasound? Because of surgery on my cervix and a late D&E I'm paranoid about my cervix. Just curious if any of you ladies know what you measured between 18 and 20 weeks!

During my anamoly scan, i asked the tech what my cervical length was. It has been open more since giving birth the second time around (which is to be expected with veteran moms), but it seemed like it was open more (on the outside bits) than prepregnancy with this baby. so between that and the severe pains i was getting every two weeks i figured it would be good to ask. They do measure it at that scan, so you could ask the tech and if the tech wont tell you def inquire at your next prenatal appt-it will be in your records. The tech told me there was no funneling, dialation, and my cervix was 4.01cm long, which is very normal. So that helped ease that little doubt. I would def ask if i were you. <3

They checked mine at my last appointment as I have a few problems that could cause an incompetent cervix. I am only 16 week but measured 4 cm. hopefully it stays that way

Thanks ladies! I was over 4 at 14 weeks, 3.7 at 16 weeks, and 4.1 at 18 weeks. I was really happy with those measurements, but then yesterday at my 20 week measurement I went down to 3.3 and it made me nervous that this was the beginning of a downward trend :( Anyways, I was just curious what other ladies were at. T

Gwen, will you be getting more u/s to check? If it thins or funnels too much that would be one way to keep an eye on it.

They say most women have cervical length of 3.5 and up. so you are right there, but i can imagine your concern given your history and whatnot. Otherwise the other ones sound perfect. I know they dont start getting really concerned until it gets to ~ 2.2 but if you were worried maybe they can keep an eye on it every once in a while?

Yes, I hope they will and that is the plan. I have cervical measurements about every 2 weeks until I hit 24 weeks. It's just so nerve-wrecking! No one is concerned at this point except for me..but I just want to ensure that if there is a problem that it gets caught early enough.

I pulled weeds for about 2-3 hours yesterday in my yard and just realized today that our weed killing company came and sprayed about 14 days ago. I am not sick from it but I hope its okay. It was only 1 day but I didnt have a mask on =/

There are no outdoor cats in our area, and im oretty sure the dust that was poofing up was mostly or all pollen, and I was wearing rubber gloves the whole time, just freaking out about the weed killer that was sprayed a couple weeks ago

20 weeks today!! half way!! gone soooo quick!!

scan is on thurs! cant wait to see bubs (and hopefully find out the sex!!) :)

hope you ladies are all good x

I pulled weeds for about 2-3 hours yesterday in my yard and just realized today that our weed killing company came and sprayed about 14 days ago. I am not sick from it but I hope its okay. It was only 1 day but I didnt have a mask on =/

There are no outdoor cats in our area, and im oretty sure the dust that was poofing up was mostly or all pollen, and I was wearing rubber gloves the whole time, just freaking out about the weed killer that was sprayed a couple weeks ago

I would try not to worry too much. 14 days is a long time and typically they say if the yard is dry (after treatment) it is safe for pets and humans. That dust is probably pollen..we have a TON here and I am dying with seasonal allergies. Claritin is on my shopping list today!! <aa-choo>

Mommytochloe: could you add me to September 12, team pink.

I would try not to worry too much. 14 days is a long time and typically they say if the yard is dry (after treatment) it is safe for pets and humans. That dust is probably pollen..we have a TON here and I am dying with seasonal allergies. Claritin is on my shopping list today!! <aa-choo>

OMG are we allowed Claritin??!! If we are I'm going to do a happy dance :happydance:. I SOOOO stuffed up from seasonal allergies right now.

SCAN TOMORROW!! WOOT Then we find out Tuesday if the baby cooperated enough to show us the sex :D SO EXCITED!!

I'm the same with the allergies! We can't have Claritin so the guidelines here say :(

I'm the same with the allergies! We can't have Claritin so the guidelines here say :(

It is on my "approved" drugs from my Dr. and my sister before me (2 yrs ago) was allow to take it. Check with your Dr??

OMG are we allowed Claritin??!! If we are I'm going to do a happy dance :happydance:. I SOOOO stuffed up from seasonal allergies right now.

SCAN TOMORROW!! WOOT Then we find out Tuesday if the baby cooperated enough to show us the sex :D SO EXCITED!!

YAY! I can't wait for ours..May 3rd. Seems so far away!!

Help- I need a bathing suit for next month's vacation..any suggestions on places/websites? I have looked at Target online, Old Navy and Motherhood. Why are they so hideous!!?

Help- I need a bathing suit for next month's vacation..any suggestions on places/websites? I have looked at Target online, Old Navy and Motherhood. Why are they so hideous!!?

I'd like to know some suggestions too! We are going to Wisconsin Dells this summer and I will be 7 months pregnant. Pretty sure my normal one won't fit by then! Lol!

I got mine from Pea in the Pod and it's super cute. 99.99% of what I found out there was hideous so I was willing to spend a little more to get something cuter.

Not to sound like a cow or anything, but I bought mine as soon as they came out in 2 different sizes so I would get what I wanted. Doesn't help you now I know. But I agree they are pretty hideous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->