*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I bought a non-maternity swim suit (tankini) that is a size bigger than I normally wear. This may not work when I'm late third tri but right now (18 weeks) I have plenty of room to grow.

I got mine at Thyme Maternity....it's plain black and really nice.
I will also wear a bikini with a maternity tank-top over it.... don't think anyone has cared about me swimming in a tank top. :)

Anake Rose - Good luck tomorrow!! I hope your u/s tech gives you a good shot of the gender so you can guess yourselves instead of having to wait till Tuesday!

Anake Rose - Good luck tomorrow!! I hope your u/s tech gives you a good shot of the gender so you can guess yourselves instead of having to wait till Tuesday!

Yeah me too! Around here I've heard that it depends on who you get. I just want to see our baby again. Seems to be forever since the 12 week scan.

Definitely depends on who you get. I've had several ultrasounds for each of my girls and some of the techs were happy to say it's a girl! or it's still a girl :lol: But others would just let me guess....seems so silly to me.

:juggle::dance: 20 Weeks Today! :dance::juggle:

T minus 4 hours till my scan :D (ok can you tell I'm a wee bit excited?)​

Help- I need a bathing suit for next month's vacation..any suggestions on places/websites? I have looked at Target online, Old Navy and Motherhood. Why are they so hideous!!?

Hi all you ladies i found a greeat one a few years ago with my first from Seraphine online?? Jessica alba got the same bikini from there as me :thumbup:

Michael 'thought' he heard the tech say 'he' once....we'll find out tomorrow at my doctors appointment I hope!! Sorry for the bad quality, the photos are glossy and I couldn't find a good light.

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_20130415_133453_zps4bec6893.jpg
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_20130415_133509_zpsb162af4e.jpg
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_20130415_133518_zps3419d6c2.jpg
Little hand is in front of the face :D

Hi ladies just a post where all us September mummies can chat and talk during our long 9 months of pregnancies.

I am due around the 2nd September with #2

Just comment with due date and i can add to the list. Can change as we get exact dates from scans and find out the sex of our babies ect :happydance:

We also have a private Facebook group if anyone wants to join PM either me or Phantom710 with your email or asking for our email so we can add you as a friend to add you to the group :D

September Mummy Due Dates
Awaiting Due Date
hersheypomchi :yellow:
Daniellexxxx :yellow:
ChattyLady :yellow:

August

28th
louise1302 :pink:

29th
JLMC :blue:

September

1st
Gwenylovey :blue:
stargazer01 :yellow:
plutosblue :yellow:
Rachelle351 :yellow:
Jesmia :yellow:
Guppy051708 :pink:
PinkEmily :yellow:
Manda2012 :yellow:

2nd
xnikkix :yellow:
babydevil1989 :yellow:
LovesMyLovey :yellow:
klcuk3 :yellow:
AnakeRose :yellow:

3rd
hulagirl :yellow:
savannah2be :yellow:
bump230910 :yellow:
Pink Petals :blue:
TTCabundle :yellow:
Josefin :blue:

4th
LockandKey :yellow:
Evansangel :yellow:
nico82 :yellow:
Jims_Girl :yellow:
MaryP83 :yellow:

5th
Mum2Micah :yellow:
missangie :yellow:
Duejan2012 :yellow:
SteffyRae :yellow:

6th
mummytochloe :yellow:
marie_sims :yellow:
babymad90 :yellow:
krysb :yellow:
Atlmommy37 :yellow:
Jamandspoon :yellow:
Bumpbananas :yellow:
080509 :yellow:

7th
Jessica0907 :pink:
baby3144 :yellow:
Emmy1987 :yellow:
superwumba :yellow:
ClipMyWings :blue:

8th
Aiden187 :yellow:
LadyL :yellow:
Kylarsmom :yellow:
kipkip :yellow:
jaystiN1 :yellow:
Beth04 :yellow:
littlemama16 :yellow:
wang :yellow:
Southafrica :yellow:
Chimpette :yellow:
Zebra2023 :pink:
maybebaby3 :blue:

9th
ckylesworld :yellow:
MrsLQ :yellow:
lana2222 :yellow:
Brightstarshi :yellow: :yellow: :yellow:

10th
MrsCD :yellow:
BrollyDolly :yellow:
OperationBbyO :yellow:
maybebaby13 :yellow:
massoma8489 :yellow:
lynnikins :yellow:

11th
momto3kiddies :yellow:
Cherry Bow :yellow:
bakeranm99 :yellow:
miriam :yellow:

12th
steph6875 :yellow:

13th
Kiss08 :yellow:
MissDee-89 :yellow:
kaili :yellow:
cammy :blue:

14th
taryen87 :yellow:
Ivory Doll :yellow:

15th
phineas :yellow:
vic161209 :yellow:
CazM 2011 :yellow:

16th
stephanie1990 :yellow:
smonty27 :yellow:
TWINKLES80 :yellow:
bboo2 :yellow:
gatorj :yellow:
EstelSeren :yellow:
KateyCakes :yellow:

17th
under25ttc :yellow:
Melissa_M :yellow:
bubbles82 :yellow:

18th
rihanna :yellow:
lindseypao :yellow:
tekkitten :yellow:
NellaB :yellow:
robynsnest :yellow:
Loukachu :yellow:

19th
MommaJJ :yellow:
RoxyRoo :yellow:
ozzi :yellow:

20th
WantaBelly :yellow:
Swanny :yellow:
Proserpina :yellow:
jojo_b :yellow:
allforthegirl :yellow:
bekkie :yellow:

21st
agreeksmom :yellow:
Asher :yellow:
HeatherLTBee :yellow:

22nd
bump_wanted :yellow:
adopim :pink:

23rd
Pigolina :yellow:
Court28 :yellow:
Maybebub :yellow:

24th
Boston07 :yellow:

25th
CocoLovex3 :yellow:

26th
YoungNImum :yellow:
krockwell :yellow:

27th
kassiaethne :yellow:
Renaendel :yellow:
HaileysMommy1 :yellow:

28th
alocin22 :yellow:
LiteBRIGHT33 :pink:

29th
Phantom710 :yellow: :yellow:
maybebaby87 :yellow:
calliebaby :yellow:

30th

Angels
cherub sweets - 31/12/12 :angel:
sugarpuff - 3/1/13 :angel:
Hopethisyear - 5/1/13 :angel:
lady1985 - 6/1/13 :angel:
amberjoy - 9/1/13 :angel:
ciaramoy - 11/1/13 :angel:
phineas - 18/1/13 :angel:
Pigolina - 18/1/13 :angel:
BrandysBabies 20/1/13 :angel:
Natthewife 22/1/13 :angel:
rach.jay 24/1/13 :angel:
stuckinoki 26/1/13 :angel:
Scholesy 28/1/13 :angel:
allforthegirl 31/1/13 :angel:
shouse 13/12/13 :angel:

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/pregnant%20tests/dueinseptember-1.jpg
If you'd want to add the 'due in september' banner to your signature, remove the space after the '[/IMG' & the ']' at the end of the link ( i will try and get one with 2013 on it soon :D)

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/pregnant%20tests/dueinseptember-1.jpg[/IMG ][/QUOTE]

Update needed for me: I can now say that I am team :pink: :)

Congrats on the pink bump!!!

Sorry you couldn't find out today Anake, hope the doctor has the results tomorrow!

I had my level 2 ultrasound done. Baby's all boy! My little mans kidneys were dilated. It was explained to me that this is a soft marker for downs. I've already had the materniti21 test done which was negative. However, they offered me an amnio to be 100%. My husband right off said no way. To be honest I'm freaked out and 100% sounds like mental relief. We can't agree one way or the other. Finally he said I could but he wanted nothing to do with it. I just don't know what to do.

I had my level 2 ultrasound done. Baby's all boy! My little mans kidneys were dilated. It was explained to me that this is a soft marker for downs. I've already had the materniti21 test done which was negative. However, they offered me an amnio to be 100%. My husband right off said no way. To be honest I'm freaked out and 100% sounds like mental relief. We can't agree one way or the other. Finally he said I could but he wanted nothing to do with it. I just don't know what to do.

Congrats on the boy!! Sorry about the dilated kidneys. My first DS kidneys were dilated and they did a re-scan at 28w, and it had completely resolved itself. I'd say if you've already had a negative test, everything should be fine.

Well today I can safely say I definitely felt the baby moving! :headspin:
It wouldnt stop and kept moving for like 45 seconds, it felt so alien :rofl: I think because its my first baby it feels a little weird but nice at the same time :haha:

Before now I havent really felt it now its really pronounced :dance:

Congrats to all you ladies finding out your girl or boy bumps! I have been keeping up with the thread but no time to post :( I have my scan tomorrow morning and can't wait!

Congrats on all the pink/blue bumps!

Good luck on your scan mum2micah!

Mines thurs!! Im so anxious!! :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back