*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Ugh...never fails...my doctor is almost always an hour behind. There's no way I'd be able to do this on a work day.

Sigh...went from being really excited to let down today...gender came back 'undetermined'. :( Booked a re-check on May 1. My placenta is anterior so they didn't get a good look at the heart...nothing looks wrong, they're just going to make sure.

I had my anomaly scan today and all is good with baby x we stayed team yellow x also found out I have anterior placenta too x

What do people think baby is from today's photo?

https://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s544/kleuk3/image_zps439f4027.jpg

I had my anomaly scan today and all is good with baby x we stayed team yellow x also found out I have anterior placenta too x

Cute baby!
Unfortunatly, there arn't any clues in this shot.

Sigh...went from being really excited to let down today...gender came back 'undetermined'. :( Booked a re-check on May 1. My placenta is anterior so they didn't get a good look at the heart...nothing looks wrong, they're just going to make sure.

So disappointing!! I came on here to find out how your appt went. That's a bummer you have to wait another two weeks!!

I have an ultrasound tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed baby will cooperate!!

I think I'm just starting to feel baby move now as I have an anterior placenta has anyone else got/had this and do you know if you can still feel baby kick towards the end like normal? Thanks x

I think I'm just starting to feel baby move now as I have an anterior placenta has anyone else got/had this and do you know if you can still feel baby kick towards the end like normal? Thanks x

I had an anterior with both of my boys. Once you start feeling you LO and once it increases more and more, you will DEF feel movements. Its just typically with an anterior, it takes longer to START feeling them. But once you get there, you will def keep on feeling them.

I have a posterior placenta this time and im amazed at the difference!

Still no movement for me. :nope: ultrasound tech did not say anything about my placenta, so not sure why.

Still no movement for me. :nope: ultrasound tech did not say anything about my placenta, so not sure why.

anteiror placentas are a normal variation. Some techs dont really see a need to say anything since it is still considered normal. Just ask your care provider at your next appt and they can tell you :flower:

Also if this is your first, you are still perfectly within the normal time frame.

Go team yellow!!! :thumbup: :yellow:
A part of me wants to know, due to the suspense. But my partner is set on NOT knowing, so kind of ruin it if I know and he doesn't. So I chose not to know either :haha:
I have a big feeling its a boy though, but he thinks girl :rofl:

Can anyone guess??? My belly is quite small, and I seem to have a highish belly, no morning sickness at all, disappeared at 14 weeks completely, didnt crave chocolate at the start mostly oranges, and now I crave sweet things and not anything salty :wacko:

Anyone want to guess??? :rofl: :rofl:

Well today I can safely say I definitely felt the baby moving! :headspin:
It wouldnt stop and kept moving for like 45 seconds, it felt so alien :rofl: I think because its my first baby it feels a little weird but nice at the same time :haha:

Before now I havent really felt it now its really pronounced :dance:

Aw cool!! Still nothing definitive here...hope soon!?

So sorry to hear! How frustrating.. Ug. :hugs:

Hi everyone it's been a very long time sence I posted just been bizzy with life and my 15 month old baby girl and my pregnecy any ways ladies how has every one been so far so good on my pregnecy with me btw I gotta a question for everyone when did u go shopping when u were pregnet what week of the pregnecy or month ethier way

Less than 12 hours til my gender scan!!! Ahh! So excited!!

I had an anterior with both of my boys. Once you start feeling you LO and once it increases more and more, you will DEF feel movements. Its just typically with an anterior, it takes longer to START feeling them. But once you get there, you will def keep on feeling them.

I have a posterior placenta this time and im amazed at the difference!

Ah no, is there really that much difference? I'm abit gutted lol I thought I would have felt loads of movement by now but I'm only just starting to! Can you remember when your partner felt kicks with your first? Xx

Good luck kiss!! I cannot believe I am awake right now to even say that. It is 4:10 am and I have been up since 1 (went to bed at 10ish) ... my 11 hour work day tomorrow is NOT going to be pleasant lol

ahhhh scan is 24 hours away & my doppler has broken :( making more anxious than i was!

having awful nightmares, had 2 nights of waking every hour! :( im so tired!

heres my 12 week scan any last minute guesses?

487195_10152572201055244_74988755_n.jpg

ohhh i have an anterior placenta too and right now there is a difference with movement - i get kicks but not very hard or often as i difd with DS x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->