*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Thanks Nico :) it even looks like he is smiling! It's amazing what technology can do these days.

Good luck Baby Devil!

A very healthy baby boy!!! :) :) :)

My placenta is nowhere near c section scar which is what I was really worried about :)

I can finally start to feel like this is actually going to happen!!

Also first baby thing purchased :)

congrats on team :blue:!!!!
and thats awesome your placenta is in a good location :dance:

Congrats on team blue babydevil and love the name xx

Heya ladies just a question have any of you that are 20 weeks been experiencing any sharp pains around the middle of your tummy that makes ya feel nauseous?

I had my 20 week scan last night. Baby was very very active :haha: and 100% healthy, good kidneys, heart, no abnormalities, and the ultrasound tech even said he saw it pee! My partner and I both went...what?!?!?! :rofl:

We decided not to find out the sex, BUT he did however measure the legs and from what I could tell "looking at scans on google on how to determine" it looked like a :pink:

BUT then later on he scanned down there again and it looked like a slight penis, so I am not so sure now :haha: but I do know when he first scanned it there wasnt a penis in sight and I gasped loud :rofl: mostly because was worried it would ruin the surprise for my partner! But he didnt know what he was looking at :rofl:

The names we have picked for our baby are -

"Mila Sabeeya" and "Izay Jahmil" wanted something a little different and unique. :cloud9:

Congrats on your scan!! I had to laugh at your description.. I am so eager to find out!!! Very unique names too!

Nice names Hun and Congraglations on the healthy scan after all that's what's important in our baby's not there gender but the main thing is that there healthy little girls and little guys good lucky and happy pregnecy

Glad your scan went well! Sometimes with live ultrasounds it's hard to get a good look at the gender without a still to get a really good look at. :)
Nice names too! Our girl's name is a little on the unique side too, so I know what you mean about wanting something a little different :D

Pregnancy insomnia will be the death of me! How can I "sleep before the baby comes" when I can't sleep on a regular basis. This had got to be the most frustrating thing about being pregnant! I just want to sleeeeep... Okay, end rant. Rolling back over now... After I eat another snack that is..

glad your scan went well! :)

look what i bought........

543727_10152729344045244_558459241_n.jpg

sooooo cute!!!

[It's a boy for moi!! I know im not very active on the forums here. but i read more then what i post. WE ARE HAVING A BOY..... This was U/S at 18 weeks.. my lil angel was kind of hiding in a frog position facing my back and his BUM was towards my stomach..

Ill have another one in 2-3 weeks just to double check everything. So they can see him more turned properly haha
Tech. said everything looks normal great and fine. I have like 50 pics of my little one. I saw his lil heart beat.Kidneys, feet, stomach, head , spine, heart . His hand moved up and down until it was in his mouth hahaha (thumb).
155 bpm.
It was amazing, i was crying happy tears all day on monday.
I have a follow up with my OB GYN on Tuesday, i know he will order another one just so everything can be seen 100% hehe.
Im so excited and so loving this little angel. My husband very excited as well and melting (in a manly way) haha
I felt tiny little movement 2 nights in row, felt like bubbles popping. I guess its just the beginning... ill be 19 weeks on monday. :)

Hmm...doctor says they need another scan to have another look at LO's heart...I don't know if I should be worried about that or not :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->