*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

ahhhh scan is 24 hours away & my doppler has broken :( making more anxious than i was!

having awful nightmares, had 2 nights of waking every hour! :( im so tired!

heres my 12 week scan any last minute guesses?

487195_10152572201055244_74988755_n.jpg

Good luck!! I'm sure everything will be fine :)

A total guess but I think Boy but I'm hopeless at it!

Scan in less than an hour. So excited, I can hardly eat breakfast! I really, really hope baby cooperates!

Girl!!! I'm shocked - thought for sure it was a boy!

Doctor was only 75% sure but said nothing looked like boy parts. She took a picture of three lines so it seems pretty sure, but I have another ultrasound next week to confirm!

What do you ladies think? This is the potty shot she gave us.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 10
aww congratulations on you pink bump!!

i have absolutely no idea on potty shots im afraid x

I think I'm just starting to feel baby move now as I have an anterior placenta has anyone else got/had this and do you know if you can still feel baby kick towards the end like normal? Thanks x

I had an anterior with both of my boys. Once you start feeling you LO and once it increases more and more, you will DEF feel movements. Its just typically with an anterior, it takes longer to START feeling them. But once you get there, you will def keep on feeling them.

I have a posterior placenta this time and im amazed at the difference!

Ah no, is there really that much difference? I'm abit gutted lol I thought I would have felt loads of movement by now but I'm only just starting to! Can you remember when your partner felt kicks with your first? Xx

This is the first time I've had anterior placenta and its horrid not feeling movements properly yet!

Doctor was only 75% sure but said nothing looked like boy parts. She took a picture of three lines so it seems pretty sure, but I have another ultrasound next week to confirm!

I can't tell from the photo, but congrats on the likely pink bump!

So it's another boy for us! God help me!

Me too! Third boy!!

Congrats ladies! You are both going to be busy mamas! :)

These pics are getting me excited for my scan next week!

I think I'm just starting to feel baby move now as I have an anterior placenta has anyone else got/had this and do you know if you can still feel baby kick towards the end like normal? Thanks x

I had an anterior with both of my boys. Once you start feeling you LO and once it increases more and more, you will DEF feel movements. Its just typically with an anterior, it takes longer to START feeling them. But once you get there, you will def keep on feeling them.

Ah no, is there really that much difference? I'm abit gutted lol I thought I would have felt loads of movement by now but I'm only just starting to! Can you remember when your partner felt kicks with your first? Xx

This is the first time I've had anterior placenta and its horrid not feeling movements properly yet!

Sorry if this is redundant, but I can't remember if I posted this on this thread or on another one! In any case, I also have an anterior placenta and I hate it! I did not have one my previous pregnancy and I can't believe the difference. I was feeling really pronounced movement and could see it from the outside very early on, and now, I feel little flutters here and there but nothing like before. I really miss all the kicks and movement - it is one of my favorite parts of pregnancy.

Had a normal check up appt today (BP, check baby's heart rate, etc).
My belly is measuring on target at 18 weeks (officially 17+3 today). Baby's heart beat was very strong and a heart rate in the 150s. No weight gain for me in the last 5 weeks, which is probably due to the fact that I've been feeling some late onset MS so eating has been tough. Baby (along with my belly) got bigger but no weight gain.
20 week scan is in 3 weeks!!! I'm so excited to see her again!!

Im pretty sure it was around 24 weeks with DS1. I know women with anteriors and they feel baby (on the outside) at various times. Typically it is later than posterior placentas but not always. With DS2 it was around 22 weeks. (both were anteriors). As mentioned before i have a posterior this time and DH was able to feel her move at exactly 20+0 :cloud9:

I should mention, though, that ive got a lot of tummy cushion though :blush:

I didn't get my belly measured at my appointment today. When does that usually start?

I didn't get my belly measured at my appointment today. When does that usually start?

I want to say around 24...it probably varies from care giver to care giver.
I had my 20 week appt last week and my uterus was not measured. The MWs always palpate it though, just to get an idea of where it's at.

Over in the UK we don't measure fundal height until 26 weeks+ x

Well It is safe to say that's a girl. It looks nothing like our boy potty shot that has a big mass protruding haha

IMG_0481.jpg

Here is a pic of our gorgeous boy :)

I actually wasn't expecting a fundal height measurement today. I too think normally they start it about 24 weeks or so. Like Guppy said, it probably varies depending on the caregiver.

Well It is safe to say that's a girl. It looks nothing like our boy potty shot that has a big mass protruding haha

View attachment 600811

Here is a pic of our gorgeous boy :)

How sweet!!! he has his hand under his chin :haha: What an adorable little face :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->