*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

We won't be having a nursery! Baby will be in with us for the 1st year and then sharing with our daughter! We didn't have a nursery for Tanwen either, despite having the spare room, and she moved into her own bedroom in March at 14 months!

Movement wise I feel baby EVERYWHERE! I'm even getting the occasional hard kick to the ribs already! I seem to have really, really active babies though as Tanwen was the same if not worse! :haha:

Saw my midwife on Tuesday. She didn't measure me- apparently they don't start until 28 weeks around here now as it's even less accurate earlier on- but did comment on me being a "good size"! I got that a lot when I was pregnant with my daughter and I feel and look even bigger this time round! :dohh: Everything is fine! :cloud9:

Beca :wave:

I love those cloth diapers!!!! I wish I could keep up with laundry better, I would have loved to use cloth. The mint is such a great colour too. Well done! :)

Steph I think my baby is either breech or transverse...I feel most kicks way down low...with the occaisonal ones up near my ribs (but I'm assuming these are her arms)

Finished 15 mint-colored cloth diapers for baby today (5 newborn, 10 one-size-fits-most). Have 15 dark green and 15 green-and-blue starburst patterned diapers to make.

Those diapers are amazing! Makes me want to consider using them.. We have the same sewing machine, too! I just started sewing around the time I got pregnant.

Does anyone have a baby that's been persistently transverse? Where r ur movements located?

I think mine's been head down as most of her movements are up around my belly button. She also lies along the right side of my uterus (my bump is lopsided that way). I think she's in a new position today though as I can feel her more all over than just the right side. I haven't felt her kick my bladder in a while... which is nice!

We are relocating to a new state 5 weeks before I am due so I don't even have a nursery to start on!

I'm the same way! We're moving from Utah to Ohio 6 weeks before my due date. We're trying to find a place to rent sight unseen from Craigslist right now. My in-laws have offered to drive to see the places we're considering as they're 2 hours from where we'll be living. We'll be cutting it close with getting her room (and house!) ready in time. :wacko:

My baby is ceph position yet all the movement is below belly button. Really low.

I am really really tired. I actually feel like i cannot function today. We are currently building our house and my partner has me going from site to builders merchants over and over. They kept giving me the wrong thing and i kept getting sent back. My kids are constantly on the go. They never sit still. My partner works seven days so i have not had a lie in in over 3 years. I am melting with the heat. SPD is starting to really hamper me. And i have pernicious anemia with 10 years now and i haven't had the energy to go to the doctor for my injection with a few months. I hate lugging two kids in with me for appointments as they hang out of one leg each screaming.

I want to go to bed.

Hi girls! Not been on in ages as have been busy with marking exams and writing reports for school! Hope you're all well! Can't believe next Sunday i will be in 3rd tri!

Am I the only one who hasn't even started on my nursey yet?

Well I havent technically started yet,but painters will be here in 45 minutes to paint and crown the room, and crib and dresser arrive in 5 hours, so I will have started here very shortly!! Carpets are getting steamed in the morning tomorrow and my baby shower is june 15th and all of his bedding and room decor is a gift from my dad at that shower, so in a few weeks we will be nearly done

Sorry I've been awol for so long. Thing been crazy here, and then on top of everything i broke my arm on holiday last week

How is everyone what have i missed?
Latest for me is i am in double digits until due date today

Sorry I've been awol for so long. Thing been crazy here, and then on top of everything i broke my arm on holiday last week :(

Thank god i am not the only one so. I am debating even bothering with a labour bag this time as i didn't have it with me the last two times lol.
I really need to start picking up bits as i have SPD and had premature births but really i keep forgetting i am pregnant.

Glucose test tomorrow. I might pick up a babygrow. I do not know what i am having but if it's a girl i am ok as i have everything clothes wise then. I need to buy a new steriliser, bouncer and bath insert though as my second daughter broke all those.

I haven't bought anything but I don't think I need to....pretty sure I have everything already!

Hey mummytochloe ~ Sorry to hear about your arm. :( Now that you've made it back to us, interested in some updates to the OP of the thread?

Under "Awaiting Due Dates"
hersheypomchi -- :angel:c. January 2013 (I'm not sure of exact date)

August
louise1302 -- :angel::pink: May 11, 2013

September 1 - 5
stargazer 01 -- :pink:, new due date of Aug. 27, 2013 (according to signature)
PinkEmily -- :blue:
hulagirl -- :pink:
TTCabundle -- :angel:c. February 10, 2013
LockandKey -- :blue:
Evansangel -- :pink:
MaryP83 -- :blue:
Mum2Micah -- :blue:
missangie -- :pink:
Duejan2012 -- :pink:

I'll check the rest later, but here are some names from the EDD Sept 20th thread that I've already checked on:

Ivory Doll -- :pink:
rihanna -- :pink:
Loukachu -- :blue:
WantaBelly -- :angel:February 9, 2013
agreeksmom -- :pink:
jojo_b -- :blue:

Not on my list, but I've seen her post about it elsewhere:
HaileysMommy1 -- :pink:

Oh, and haven't bought a thing for the baby here myself, other than cloth diaper supplies. I'll be moving in late July or early August, so I figured I would wait until then to buy.

Well I can't find a crib bedding set that I actually like, so I'm crocheting a bumper pad and buying solid colour sheets and a blanket to match. I can't believe how expensive bedding sets are!

I really really need to get my act together and buy some more bits! I too have had early babies, so need to have stuff ready. I guess though, when alls said and done, all I really need is the crib sorted, car seat, nappies and basic clothes and my boobs! But I want all the rest too ;)

I have actually bought a set of vests and sleep suits in neutral colours, and my mum has bought a couple of packs of nappies. MIL is knitting tiny cardigans, and I am halfway through a blanket. It's things like a little bouncy chair which I need, just because I am going to need to put this baby down whilst I sort the other boys out.

Names are our real problem at the moment. We are quite liking Jamie for a boy, and I do like Hannah for a girl. But we can't agree really. Serious thinking needed!

Sorry I've been awol for so long. Thing been crazy here, and then on top of everything i broke my arm on holiday last week :(

oh dear how did you manage to break your arm, :haha:
could you change my due date till 27th please

Am i the only one who has bought NOTHING?

only thing iv bought is cloth nappies, ill be buying a double pram at some stage before baby arrives and once baby is here will buy a pink or blue bouncer :) ill be buying a pink and blue set for coming out of hospital, and some vests bibs etc but im in no real rush to dash out and get stuff yet lol

Hey is anyone having trouble getting on Facebook?

facebook always plays up for me when im on my mob :shrug:

Proserpina thank you for that :D

YoungNImum done for you, and it was pitch black and slipped on a metal grate on the floor and went down funny on my arm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->