*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

We don't really do baby showers to a massive extent over here, though there are more than there used to be. I don't have too much on my list now, especially with being team yellow, so I hope people wait til after the baby is born and then choose something gender appropriate as a gift! I know people at work will be doing a collection, as I'm usually the organiser of those things, and I hope to get enough cash to buy the change bag I want! I know they won't do gift vouchers etc so cash would be nice! I may start dropping some subtle hints over the next few weeks about the fact I would like to be able to buy something nice for myself and the little one! Devious but necessary! :)

Toys R Us is really good for exchanges.....you don't even have to have a receipt....you just return any item that they carry and they will give you the price on a gift card.

Toys R Us is really good for exchanges.....you don't even have to have a receipt....you just return any item that they carry and they will give you the price on a gift card.

They dont do that here in New Zealand :wacko: thats so cool though! :thumbup:

Wooohooo! Just had confirmation of maternity allowance! I get the full amount so wont be as skint as I thought! X

I'm getting nervous! What if I MISS being pregnant!?

Right now I just can't wait to meet him/her! But what if I miss taking my wee one with me everywhere I go ? :(

:shrug:

I missed being pregnant after i had my first. Then i got pregnant with my second and after i had him i didn't miss it so much. And now that we are having #3 i am TOTALLY over being pregnant and totally over reproducing. ...maybe that is your sign that this wont be your last ;)

You're right! I need to remember, there is always the option of a second baby if I choose!!!

:baby::baby::baby::baby:

I think I'm actually only terrified of post partum depression, though. I hear it's awful. :nope:

Can. Not. Breath. Today. UGH! For this stinker being sideways she is really causing me a lot of issues with breathing! little turd needs to move already :haha:

You're right! I need to remember, there is always the option of a second baby if I choose!!!

:baby::baby::baby::baby:

I think I'm actually only terrified of post partum depression, though. I hear it's awful. :nope:

:hugs: i mean, it is one of the more common things to happen PP but it's still not the majorty of women, so hopefully you wont be in the minority. It def doesn't happen to everyone. And hey, if it does there is def help out there :hugs:

Can. Not. Breath. Today. UGH! For this stinker being sideways she is really causing me a lot of issues with breathing! little turd needs to move already :haha:

Is it only when you're walking or is it all the time???

Sitting down. If i lean forward or do all fours that makes it go away, but i have a 16 month old cuddle bug so it can be the challenge.
It's not like the out of breath that would worry one...it feels more like how you get out of breath when you lay flat on your back during late pregnancy.

Right now I just can't wait to meet him/her! But what if I miss taking my wee one with me everywhere I go ? :(

I've worried about this, too. Though I'm starting to come out of it now that I'm getting more uncomfortable. Second tri is easy to get addicted to. First tri sucked and third tri isn't shaping up to great so far. I think I'll probably just remember the honeymoon of second tri once baby's here and be all reminiscent of pregnancy.. until I remember the other 2/3 of it! And this one won't be my last so I know I'll get to get experience it all over again (and maybe again!).

Sitting down. If i lean forward or do all fours that makes it go away, but i have a 16 month old cuddle bug so it can be the challenge.
It's not like the out of breath that would worry one...it feels more like how you get out of breath when you lay flat on your back during late pregnancy.

WoW! I don't have those problems yet!! And this is my first so I'm not sure about the being out of breath bit just yet... not looking forward to it though!

I've worried about this, too. Though I'm starting to come out of it now that I'm getting more uncomfortable. Second tri is easy to get addicted to. First tri sucked and third tri isn't shaping up to great so far. I think I'll probably just remember the honeymoon of second tri once baby's here and be all reminiscent of pregnancy.. until I remember the other 2/3 of it! And this one won't be my last so I know I'll get to get experience it all over again (and maybe again!).

maybe you're right. i hope i hate the 3rd trimester so much that I don't want to do it again.. but not so much that I won't if I change my mind later... if that makes sense.. lol

WoW! I don't have those problems yet!! And this is my first so I'm not sure about the being out of breath bit just yet... not looking forward to it though!

I think it must have something to do with her position. With my boys they were either breech or headdown (never sideways) and the only time i had breathing issues like that was when i was on my back. They never really laid this way and i never had the issue so i assume it has something to do with that.

if it makes you feel any better i never had these breathing issues with my first two pregnancys :flower:

I think it must have something to do with her position. With my boys they were either breech or headdown (never sideways) and the only time i had breathing issues like that was when i was on my back. They never really laid this way and i never had the issue so i assume it has something to do with that.

if it makes you feel any better i never had these breathing issues with my first two pregnancys :flower:

Thanks :) I'm only 26 weeks (tomorrow) and i notice my feet swell when standing too long, my hip hurts and I feel tighter and tighter in the belly area haha.. I can't imagine 3 more months of this!! :hugs: It's so nice to be able to talk to everyone on here though :)

My feet def swelled with my first (who was due in August and i went 2 weeks over w) but with my second he was due in february and my feet never swelled. I think the heat def has something to do with it....if you have more try a winter baby next time :haha: jk

I actually enjoyed the 3rd tri the most with my last two pregnancys :blush: but im a freak :haha:

I'm not looking forward to the water retention!!! It was BRUTAL with my first (due in August). And already my wedding rings are getting tight :dohh:

I missed pregnancy both times and I'll probably miss it again....but after having DD2 I was definitely ready for a little break.

My issue now is I feel really achy all of the time in my abdomen like I've been doing situps all day. I've been checked out for UTI's and kidney infections and nada. Guess it's just how he's sitting. It wraps all the way around to my back. The one thing I'm really afraid of is back labour. My back is bad to begin with and I don't know how I'll handle it.

I'm also a good candidate for pp depression because I've suffered with it in the past. I've resigned myself to if I get it, I'll deal with it and not to worry too much about it.

I'm probably in the minority when it comes to baby movements. Mine feel almost like that feeling you get when you're ready to puke or get the runs really bad, so I won't be missing that feeling :wacko:.

Been a REALLY long week, so glad it's Friday. Little guy has kept me awake most nights lately so I'm pretty tired. Guess this is the warm-up for the main event.

Scored a huge bag of baby clothes last night for FREE!! It's been amazing how much stuff people just give away or sell for really cheap. Most of the stuff still had the tags on them or had barely been used. My mom mentioned that it was frowned upon to accept or shop for 'used' stuff when I was born. There was this stigma where I live that if you accepted charity you were poor. I LOVE thrift stores!

Does anyone know if humidity affects water retention and swelling?? I'm moving from a zero humidity area to a very humid area at 34 weeks and wonder how that'll effect my water retention and limb swelling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->