*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

i know what u mean guppy, I don't have a real job really but been a full time parent to a young child is still hard work, I would like a maternity break lol.

Yeah, I believe my nebulizer will save me a trip to the ER this time. I'm hoping to avoid having to use it at all but we'll see. So far so good. I was in the ER at 6 months pregnant last time and I'm past that stage and the inhaler is working just fine. It's literally the only part of my body that doesn't respond well to pregnancy. Otherwise, I have been told by 2 different doctors and a nurse that my body was built perfectly for child bearing :haha:

Are you bummed because you like your job?

I'm glad to hear of the normal GD tests! :thumbup:

You should be a surro :p Hehehe. I get told that as well, that I was made to have babies... hahaahah.

It's weird.. I really have mixed emotions about leaving the job. Part of me welcomes the break, and the time to spend with my toddler. Then part of me thinks I might go crazy because I've never really been off work since I started working after high school. I mean--- I took maternity leave off with LO but I was BUSY with him... I'm just gonna be hanging out now.... hahah.

Also, Our insurance is through me so until I am delivered, moved and have another job we'll be insurance-less which freaks me out. I was planning on working to 34/36 so it just worries me that we'll all suddenly break limbs or something... hahaha

i know what u mean guppy, I don't have a real job really but been a full time parent to a young child is still hard work, I would like a maternity break lol.

I have to admit--- I love my son sooooo much, but being pregnant and running around after him is so hard. I can't imagine doing it full-time :p

ARGHHHH!!

we had this babies name all sorted but now OH doesnt like it!!

back to square one but we just cant agree on ANY name!! so fed up :(

OMG I'm miserable today! I have wicked heart burn and I've developed this intense ache on the right side of my body starting under my front ribs and going around to my back. No position helps :cry: 10 1/2 more weeks to go....I keep telling myself that.

Goodness, I fell so far behind on the BnB forums due to the facebook page that I don't even know how far back I left off on this thread!

GTT in the morning, boo!!! Can't eat till after and all I want is food!! Don't care what food just food!! Xx

i want some waffles...with strawberries...and cool whip....ohhh sounds so yummy right now! lol

Today is my last day at work then I am officially on maternity leave! Dunno what I am going to do with myself as I have another 2 months to go before she gets here! And my little man is at school all day! Any of you worried?

I just got the maddest craving for chocolate covered strawberries, and it's 8 am! Lol, I may have to try and obtain after work

:haha: that sounds yummy too!

EKK! 30 weeks tomrrow :shock:
I can't believe im in the homestretch, finally! im getting nervous about having 3 under 3, thats for sure!
im also curious to see how things go this time around. If i go around the same time as DS1, i would still have 12 weeks left! if i go around the same time as DS2 i would only have 8 weeks left! Oh my!

We dont do FB anymore, so wont be getting on the chat, but i hope you all will come back in every once in a while! We had an FB page for my Valentine baby and that was great, in the end it resulted in a pretty tight knit group of a few ladies (many were added, but i would say there was only about 10 "regulars").

is there a facebook page for those due in september

Yep - it's a private group so you have to get an invite from someone in the group. If you want to give me your name and email address you use on Facebook, I can add you if you'd like! You can PM me the info.

Morning ladies, slightly selfish post, but I can finally say.... 27 weeks! 3rd tri!!

Not long till we start to meet all these September babies!!

MIL has gone home today so my house is back to normal :)

I'm well although when I'm standing or on my feet for a while the skin round the back of my back/ribs feels so stretched.

Guppy I sometimes forget ill have 3under3 :S

I don't forget i'll have 3 under 3 and 4m. I just don't want to think about it lol.

Yeah! It can be nerve wracking. This is def our last to say the least! DH is getting the snip snip this month. I can't wait :lol:

I want to have more but not any more small gaps, but i am getting too old for big gaps so may well be the last.

It would be nice to have more but its just not practical for us bc we don't have any support (out family lives 10 hrs away). I also have some
Medical issues. Really shouldn't have gotten pregnant this time but just had to quench it :blush:

I wasn't planning on getting pregnant this time due to health issues. DTD once with failed contraception on CD4!! Very nervous this time as have my year follow up from treatment three months after this baby is born. Was terrified of getting pregnant but it seemed this baby was determined to get here. I would of been planning to ttc in 2014 depending on my own results from check up in December.

I come from a family of 10 but i do not have any help with my kids. Have never been away from them except the two nights i was in hospital having DD2 and was away from her the time she was in NICU once i left the hospital. I haven't had an hour away since, even for appointments lol. My partner works 7 days long hours so it's tough going. He gets no time off after i give birth so kind of dreading it this time with a play school run thrown into the mix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->