*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I've got grandparents that live in town but they can only help so much as they seem to always have something ailing them. The rest of both our families live more than an hour away. Which isn't too far but far enough. DD1 is 4.5 and this is only #2. We are planning to have 4 children eventually so we aren't done yet. Hopefully DH will get the boy that he wants because he will also be getting the snip snip once we are done having kids (I refuse to do hormonal birth control and DH, like any man, doesn't like condoms so that is our answer).

We will have, at most, one more baby, and then we are done. Sex is irrelevant. We'd like one of them to be a boy, but if God sees fit to bless us with three women, so be it.

For birth control, I'd like to just keep getting Mirena IUDs until menopause. They practically eliminate periods and cramping, so they are awesome.

This could be our last one....but I doubt it.... I want one more :) After 4 though we are DONE. I'll get my tubes tied after the 4th delivery.

Just a fun little post/question.

Any bets on who goes first?

Unless I've missed something... I don't think we have any ladies that have threatened labor or anything yet....

Anyone feeling their time is coming sooner than their due date?

(obviously not in a horribly early sort of way :) xx )

Feeling nervous now......30 weeks today so tomorrow I will be in single week figures!!! :wacko:

Im 80% sure this one will be our last - but never say never as for birth control I have no idea! X

My OH is seeing the doctor about the snip tomorrow this little baby will be our last. I have 6 sisters and I'm a twin our family/family's are huge my 3 eldest sisters have 4 children each x

I hesitate to say ill be the first but I guess it's not too far fetched. By ovulation my EDD is actually August 31st but by early u/s its sept 1st. I went two weeks late w ds1 and 2 weeks early w ds2 so I guess there's a chance it could be me but I don't want to jinx myself in that! Lol *knock on wood*

I could potentially be an early ish birther as I've not made it past 37 and a half weeks with the other babies. They were 33, 36 and 37 weeks, so longer each time, but this is the 4th so I guess it could pop out earlier really!

I don't think i will go first but by LMP i would be due the 21st September. I reckon i might make it to the start of September at most. All mine have been early. I am hoping for the first time ever to make it to 37 weeks.

I have no idea what this pregnancy will bring. I was induced at 38+4 last time. I am sure that I won't be first, but it is possible that I'll go early.

I'm sure I won't be first! I went 9 days over last time and won't be hugely surprised if I go over again! Of course, this is entirely dependent on what the ultrasound I'm having at the end of next month says as if my placenta hasn't moved up then I might go early because we'll be talking c-section! I doubt I'll go before the 1st week in September anyway!

As for birth control, I'll be looking at the copper coil as I don't want to use hormonal birth control but we don't get on with condoms either so our options are quite limited! We don't want a close age gap between this baby and the next but all going well this won't be our last baby as we ideally want 4 in total! We're entirely depending on circumstances changing in our favour though! After number 4 DH will be getting the snip probably but we're looking at potentially quite a while in the future before that's a consideration!

Also, picking up my tandem buggy tonight! Quite excited about that! :happydance: Only costing us £30 as we're getting it 2nd hand off someone on a local Facebook swop shop!

Beca :wave:

Im due the very end of September so very much doubt ill be going first lol i went into spontaneous labor with both my girls both early by 3days.

My new insurance kicks in September 1st so I reallllly hope baby holds on until I'm at least 38+2. With this being my first, the odds are in my favor. I would still have insurance if she decides to come earlier but I'd be paying 80% after deductible vs. insurance paying for 100% of cost (after a small deductible) so I'd much prefer a September baby!!

I think a multiples mom or a non-FTM will go first. Not sure who though!

Regarding BC, it's back to the pill for me! Helps with my menstrual migraines, too!

im unsure if im having a vbac or elective so could well be an august baby based on my birth choice (and babies position!) even after that i dont want to be induced so will be the beginning of sept x

Thanks for all the replies :) Neat to see everyone's ideas/expectations :)

So, we're due the 29th, but doc won't let twins go past 38 Weeks which puts us to Mid Sept. But at 36 weeks (Sept. 1st) I'm allowed to be slightly less careful because if born then they'll be fine :) So I probably won't be the first, but I'm hoping to be not long after ;)

My OB told me last appt that the last 2 weeks of August are fair game for me. I'm due Sept 2 so today I'm 30 weeks! :happydance:

Single digit weeks now! Finally started setting up the baby's room yesterday. Just have to get a few things from IKEA (friend is picking them up for me because we live 4 hours away from the closest one), and put up the crib and we'll be set. I just need to sort everything into bins and get it all organized.

I am not sure when I will deliver, going try to have natural but if the baby stays breech my midwife said maybe born via c-section at 36 weeks if becomes distressed while trying to turn manually, as apparently chances are if successful in turning them, they turn back to breech soon after and is too risky.

I am not sure when I will deliver, going try to have natural but if the baby stays breech my midwife said maybe born via c-section at 36 weeks if becomes distressed while trying to turn manually, as apparently chances are if successful in turning them, they turn back to breech soon after and is too risky.

I'm in a similar boat except lo is sideways. At this point I'm hoping to avoid CS but if she stays this way then I'll get a CS at 38 weeks to avoid cord prolapse risk. I don't think I'll e agreeing to an ECV. So it will be during mid August if that's the case, but there's still plenty of time for LO to turn.

My second daughter was breech from 28 weeks until 34 weeks. I was also refusing ECV.
Baby turned itself in the end even though i didn't think she would and was born a week later. Apparently they have plenty time to turn up until 36 weeks according to my obs.
I had myself worked up and terrified at the thought of a CS.

DS was Transverse until 38 weeks :) Then he went head down in time for delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->