*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Guppy051708 isn't there a belly wrap you can do once they are down, to stop them from moving back?

EstelSeren yay for placenta being clear :D hope baby stays put a while longer

I have a feeling I may be in a similar situation to guppy, this one of mine is transverse and doesn't show any signs of turning. I just have a bad feeling. The other three boys were well head down by now and this one seems quite stubborn. We'll see......

Guppy051708 isn't there a belly wrap you can do once they are down, to stop them from moving back?

There is. Ive done the technique a few times (rebeozo). It didn't work well. But alos the problem is, just is in that position such a very very short amount of time, that by the time i notice, it's practically too late as then i feel her move back to transverse.
I think bc of my issue i need support on the belly AND on the bottom part, if you get what im saying.

Honestly, im to the point now that ive accepted what will be will be. Ive tried for about 6 weeks now everything that one can do. It hasn't worked. I figure she must be that way for a good reason. Im just going to move on and hope for a HB. Hope she turns. And if she doesn't im wrapping my head around a change of plans. It's stressing me out how much ive been working towards flipping her and honestly im just over trying anymore. Keeping on with trying to turn her makes me feel like a huge failure in a lot of ways, bc by my trying and it not happeneing, sometimes it makes me feel like ppl think if i just tried more it would work, and thus it's my fault she is the way she is...and i know thats not true, but ive just worked so hard and so long getting her in the proper position that its just upsetting at this point, to keep on trying.

Yes dont blame you at the end of the day she could stay how she is no matter what you do x

Completely don't blame you Guppy, not worth the risk with all those other factors x I don't see that many successful ecv's at work wth breech babies. The transverse ones often get done in theatre here as a controlled ecv plus breaking waters so that if cord prolapse or distress occured then they can convert to cs.

Hope you didn' mind me asking, just seemed a shame that you'll miss out on HB xx

:friends: nope. I didn't mind at all hon :flower:
Will be nice to have the HB i had hoped for, but im kind of at peace regurdless how things turn out because i know i had one hell of a birth with DS1 and i got the vaingal, unmedicated, intervention free water birth i wanted (which was a surprise to everyone). And with DS2 i got the home water birth ive always wanted. So i am blessed to have had those experiences. I think i would be more upset if i never had a HB. And obviously i would prefer it over the alternative, but at this point i am just grateful to have had those experiences. So im okay with the outcome, either way. ...tho still rooting for HB :D

Had my 32 week scan today and my placenta's moved well clear! :happydance: Looks like I'm on for a natural birth, which is fantastic! :cloud9: Baby was so low that they couldn't get a head circumference measurement, which would have been fine if the midwife I saw afterwards hadn't said that she hoped I wouldn't go early on them! I've already had a feeling that I won't last until 40 weeks! Has anyone with children already had a baby who was head down and engaged from about the 32 week mark last until EDD? My daughter was breech at this point and didn't turn and start to engage until 36 weeks and I'm pretty sure this baby's been engaging since about 30 weeks! I also have a growth scan booked for 2 weeks time as abdominal circumference was on a smaller percentile than femur length! Weight was fine though- 3lb 13oz!

Wohoo! great news about the placenta! i bet you are so thrilled!

DS1 engaged at 34 weeks (could have been before that but wasn't checked at the time to know). I gave birth at almost 42 weeks.
DS2 never engaged until well into established labor and i gave birth at 38 weeks.

Sorry I've been away-- if you're on the Facebook group you know I had interesting day yesterday trying to stop these babies from making an appearance.

So far so good.

Hope you all are well.

Just to let you all know I'm due 11th September with a baby girl... Would of told you alot sooner but I haven't been able to get on here xx

Phantom: hope all is well

Hope everyone else is doing well also. I've been soo tired. I go to my perinatal aponintment on Friday to see if the baby will need surgery right away or if we can hold off and see if his kidneys will improve on their own. The closer the day gets the more panicked I become.

Phantom: hope all is well

Hope everyone else is doing well also. I've been soo tired. I go to my perinatal aponintment on Friday to see if the baby will need surgery right away or if we can hold off and see if his kidneys will improve on their own. The closer the day gets the more panicked I become.

Awww I hope he will be ok :hugs:

I think my baby has turned back to breech :wacko: at 34 weeks now, seems he/she only went head down for a max of one-two weeks and has been permanently breech. Which means they will try and talk me into ECV or acupuncture, both of which I dont really want, but they seem to make me feel pressured :cry:

I know I have two more weeks for him/her to turn before she/he gets too big to turn head down and they will schedule a c-section. Makes it all seem scary and real now. No where near prepared :nope:

Nursery not done, and bags not packed yet :dohh:

I'm another one that has one breech/transverse and not budging.
My first never turned breech.
My second went breech from 29-34 and born a week later. i stuck frozen food to my belly on her head. Not doing that again
this one is breech now since 28 weeks and no budging.

Do not want a section. Getting worried as am 32 weeks measuring over 36 weeks.

I have my 3rd c-section booked for September 10th....really crazy knowing the exact day baby will arrive!

This weekends agenda is to get my disgusting car cleaned out and add the 3rd carseat.
...should probably get hospital bags packed too :blush:

...im not sure about purchasing a HB kit :shrug: it will be about $50...money is tight. we can purchase the kit but i have a feeling it's going to be a waste of money :roll:

Melissa, i know! it's getting so close! :yipee::shock::dance:

I know I have two more weeks for him/her to turn before she/he gets too big to turn head down and they will schedule a c-section. Makes it all seem scary and real now. No where near prepared :nope:

Feeling the same exact way :hugs:

i cant believe in two weeks we are full term :shock:...im guessing if i have to have a planned CS they will be doing it around 37 or 38 weeks. Hopefully before 38+2, since thats the earliest my water has broke so far. ..scary risk w cord prolapse!

This weekends agenda is to get my disgusting car cleaned out and add the 3rd carseat.

...im not sure about purchasing a HB kit :shrug: it will be about $50...money is tight. we can purchase the kit but i have a feeling it's going to be a waste of money :roll:

i cant believe in two weeks we are full term :shock:...im guessing if i have to have a planned CS they will be doing it around 37 or 38 weeks. Hopefully before 38+2, since thats the earliest my water has broke so far. ..scary risk w cord prolapse!

WHAT?!?!?! In two weeks we are full term ???? :huh::huh::huh:

I thought 40 weeks was full term?? Or am I mistaken? :rofl:
Soooo technically baby could come of its own in the next two weeks? From then on its possible??? Are you serious! :dohh::dohh:

Just realised so much I dont know :haha: Guess thats to be expected with my first and never went to antenatal classes either as partner thought possibly didnt need it. :rofl:

If I have to have a planned c-section I am the same, it will be done between 37-38 weeks. Which is so close its scary!

I could possibly have a mini freak out about now :rofl:
I thought I had at least five weeks to get prepared!

WHAT?!?!?! In two weeks we are full term ???? :huh::huh::huh:

I thought 40 weeks was full term?? Or am I mistaken? :rofl:
Soooo technically baby could come of its own in the next two weeks? From then on its possible??? Are you serious! :dohh::dohh:

Just realised so much I dont know :haha: Guess thats to be expected with my first and never went to antenatal classes either as partner thought possibly didnt need it. :rofl:

If I have to have a planned c-section I am the same, it will be done between 37-38 weeks. Which is so close its scary!

Hahhaha well your EDD is at 40 weeks but technically on and after 37+0 to 42 weeks is considered full term :D anytime before 37+0 is considered premature

So theoretically, for me anytime on it after aug 10th is fair game (but so is up until sept 15th lol)

I can't wait to see who goes first. It's crazy to think how close we are. Some of y'all are really close

Phantom710 glad the twins are staying put

Daniellexxxx will change due date for you

nico82 just stand your ground and say no hunni if you don't want them :hugs:

Melissa_M yay for knowing exact date baby will arrive :D

Yes will be exciting to start seeing which babies start to arrive.

I am full term on 16th August - thought i think i will go overdue again

37 weeks for me would be August 12...wow that's coming up fast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->