*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

can SPD be on and off or is it constant?

My pains come and go. Very typical of SPD. Some days its REALLLY REALLY bad and constant, other days im not as bothered. The Magnesium/Calcium citrate has really improved things. The chiropractor helps it too, but i do have my days. I notice it is worse when im laying down. My MW said that was a very common position to cause pain, for whatever reason. I also notice it is a million times worse on days that ive been standing or walking more. But yes it can come and go. It really depends on the person if it's constant or not. It can go either way.

Mommy: Thank you for making the new page...you're awesome!

Groin pain sucks big time, it almost is that need to push sensation for me. Think baby's trying to push out sometimes lol

Yep I have that same SPD pain.....gets really bad when I'm active. That's my excuse for being lazy :haha:

Had a sizing scan this morning. Everything looks great! Weighing in at 6lbs 8oz. Head down. He wouldn't cooperate for a photo, but I'd take him being healthy over a photo any day!! She checked to see if he's still a boy, but I have to wait to get that result. Said his size was slightly large, but just. They're going to see what happens by my next scan. If he's getting too large, I'll have an August baby.

Now I know what happens when you lie on your back on a hard surface. I just about passed out on the examination table. Tech said all the colour was draining from my face. Wasn't until I could see stars and my hearing started to go that I said something. Glad I did because I think I was on the verge of passing right out.

my newest craving has been carrots and ranch dressing. Thankfully we have a farmers market twice a week!

Mommy: Thank you for making the new page...you're awesome!

Groin pain sucks big time, it almost is that need to push sensation for me. Think baby's trying to push out sometimes lol

For me it's the ligaments along the sides of my stomach! He has a kicking spree when I lay on my left side. I can only lay on my sides now and even at that I wake every hour and a half with pains in my buttocks muscles! WTH???
And now belly is feeling super huge, super heavy, and I'm feeling the pulling/stretching of my skin, which is very uncomfortable.

I also believe baby's trying to break out sometimes. Many times I think he's got a hammer in there with him!

:haha: i too feel like someone is gonna bust a hole through my side!!! it can be rather painful.

I am at the point where I can only sleep half an hour at a time before waking with rib pain, so intense I cant even take a deep breath. It hurts so much so have to keep rolling over (not so easy) cant lay on my back either which is the most comfortable but then I almost pass out. I wake in the morning feeling like I havent slept at all.

Baby is head down but hasnt engaged so thinking I will be over due with a big baby no doubt. :shrug:

nico82 you may find the rib pain lessens once baby starts to engage hope you get some sleep soon.

Home birth appointment tomorrow :happydance:

We have *finally* finalized the name! We are going with Eva Victoria....can't wait to meet her...hard to believe only a few more weeks! :shock:
I have a consult tomorrow morning to see about planned CS if lo doesn't move out of the transverse position...can't believe i'll be full term in less than 2 weeks :shock:

Got most of DDs clothing hung up into her closet...taking the better part of the afternoon bc we had to move all of the boys' old clothing out and put them in storage.

I am at the point where I can only sleep half an hour at a time before waking with rib pain, so intense I cant even take a deep breath. It hurts so much so have to keep rolling over (not so easy) cant lay on my back either which is the most comfortable but then I almost pass out. I wake in the morning feeling like I havent slept at all.

Baby is head down but hasnt engaged so thinking I will be over due with a big baby no doubt. :shrug:

Yay! thats awesome news that your lo is no longer breech!!!!
:hugs: on the pains and lack of sleep though. def not easy.

Dont let baby not being engaged discourage you. It really isn't a marker of anything :hugs:

Midwife appointment tomorrow preparing myself for more patronising and an argument over hospital stay, and possibly a hospital change, I should be looking forward to it, but I'm not. Can't see me sleeping much again tonight. Xx

We have *finally* finalized the name! We are going with Eva Victoria....can't wait to meet her...hard to believe only a few more weeks! :shock:
I have a consult tomorrow morning to see about planned CS if lo doesn't move out of the transverse position...can't believe i'll be full term in less than 2 weeks :shock:

Got most of DDs clothing hung up into her closet...taking the better part of the afternoon bc we had to move all of the boys' old clothing out and put them in storage.

Yay! thats awesome news that your lo is no longer breech!!!!
:hugs: on the pains and lack of sleep though. def not easy.

Dont let baby not being engaged discourage you. It really isn't a marker of anything :hugs:

Eva is such a beautiful name! I know of two beautiful girls called Eva and Mila, and Mila is what we are naming our daughter if we have a girl.:hugs:

Feeling discouraged about a lot of things. In so much pain when I try to sleep, its affecting my daily working life, how am I meant to keep going until August 28th I am not sure.

Also had my baby shower on Saturday and it was beautiful, came home happy and then my partner saw I loaded a photo on facebook of the gifts and was upset I had loaded that photo, not even sure why so I asked for him to explain it so I understood. Just felt like I couldnt share in the joy of it all with my friends and family, whom mostly have facebook and have no other way of keeping them all up to date and sharing with them at once. :shrugs:

Even with the house we just brought, felt I couldnt even announce we had brought a house or show photos etc. Same thing I think is going to happen with the baby, I wont be able to share photos online just because he feels its not safe and secure.

He has whatsapp so talks to his family and friends in group texting apps.
I dont know, maybe just tired and emotional. :cry:

:hugs: nico. that sounds like such a challenge.
I really hope you can get some better sleep and the pains go away.
You deserve a full body massage. :bodyb: working until the end of August sounds so tiring. You seem like a very determined individual though so i know you'll get through, but i really hope things ease up for you soon x

Mila is such a sweet name!!!

This might sound like a silly question, but what does it feel like when baby's head us engaged? I'm feeling all kinds of pressure down low and it feels like he's trying to push out of me half of the time. Especially hurts when I go walking.

I have been using the Facebook group so often that I havent been here in like 3 weeks. Any births yet?

I haven't been posting here in ages just been buzzy with this bizzy life but I'm so glad to be bk how's everyone I see that there are new moms on here try to keep updated with u guys

Baby is 3 days ahead so hopefully ultrasound is true about that midwife says she won't change the due date sence it's only 3 day difrent it's a huge difference to me lol ever second counts I feel very heavy cuz of my belly

No births on here yet, but one of my friends in Australia is 35 weeks and gone into labor so its possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->