*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

had 2 appointments today at the hospital, first was for my anti D jab then to see the consultant, scan revealed that my baby is breech little monkey! iv to go back in another 4weeks for a scan to see if he/she has turned if not then she said we can have a chat about turning him/her, all new to me tbh :S

YoungNImum hope baby turns, they will prob be talking about an EVC if you wanted to do some research before your appointment

had 2 appointments today at the hospital, first was for my anti D jab then to see the consultant, scan revealed that my baby is breech little monkey! iv to go back in another 4weeks for a scan to see if he/she has turned if not then she said we can have a chat about turning him/her, all new to me tbh :S

YoungNImum hope baby turns, they will prob be talking about an EVC if you wanted to do some research before your appointment

^ WSS :thumbup:

I hope your baby turns hon!
Seems like we have a lot of little monkeys in this group!

thanks ladies, my sister and best friend both went in for a EVC last year, so i kind of know the basic stuff altho both had to ask the person to stop as they found it very uncomfortable. my sisters little boy turned a week after the attempt my my friend had to get a c-section.

im not worrying as such, i think i will more in 4weeks time if baby hasnt turned after having to normal delivers without any complications it just seems abit scary and strangeif you get me :wacko:

thanks ladies, my sister and best friend both went in for a EVC last year, so i kind of know the basic stuff altho both had to ask the person to stop as they found it very uncomfortable. my sisters little boy turned a week after the attempt my my friend had to get a c-section.

im not worrying as such, i think i will more in 4weeks time if baby hasnt turned after having to normal delivers without any complications it just seems abit scary and strangeif you get me :wacko:

:hugs: yes and yes! i empathize with you! I had two vaginal births, so now that im almost 35 weeks and this baby is still sideways, im feeling exactly the same. Def not something i expected.

Praying baby flips for you :hugs:

May i ask, how far along was your sister when her baby finally did decide to flip?

Well I just got back from my doctors appt and she strongly suggested I take my maternity leave a week earlier than I had planned. She wanted me to take it 2 weeks earlier, but I have to train my replacement so we settled on a week. Apparently the added stress of GD and not being able to exercise properly (torn ACL) and work is causing them some minor concern. So now I only have 23 days left till Mat Leave starts! wow time has sure flown by!

that stinks you have to change plans, on the other hand WOHOO for being on mat leave sooner!!! thats gotta be nice in it's own right :D

:hugs: yes and yes! i empathize with you! I had two vaginal births, so now that im almost 35 weeks and this baby is still sideways, im feeling exactly the same. Def not something i expected.

May i ask, how far along was your sister when her baby finally did decide to flip?

yes that's it, at least we know what to expect giving birth all the little signs etc, but a c-section just seems so formal and final, altho of course if its best for mum and baby its the right thing to do at the end of the day.

her son turned himself at 37 weeks, they tried to turn him at 36wks and wonted to try again at 37 but when they scanned he had turned himself

yes that's it, at least we know what to expect giving birth all the little signs etc, but a c-section just seems so formal and final, altho of course if its best for mum and baby its the right thing to do at the end of the day.

her son turned himself at 37 weeks, they tried to turn him at 36wks and wonted to try again at 37 but when they scanned he had turned himself

thats awesome! def giving me some hope lol.
I cant/dont want to have the ECV, so this brings me a bit of hope. Baby def has to be down before 37 weeks or else planned CS it will be. (my second was born at 38 weeks, so cant really bank on the safety of that)

I was told I may have to have an ECV also, but past month my baby has stopped being a monkey and is now head down, although I am measuring still two weeks ahead which I dont think means much, I think they allow 2 weeks ahead and behind. So hoping its not a massive baby as I am not that big myself only 5"5 and my partner is quite tall :rofl:

But maybe when the head engages it will show a true measurement. She said I may go two weeks early if I am lucky. But who knows :shrug:

HEY GIRLS!!

Are we going to announce our births here, or on the birth announcements page? I think it should be here, as that other page tends to get messy :rofl:
I cant wait to hear of others having their babies :baby:

For anyone who annouces here i will update the first page for them :D there is also a thread for us september mummies onces we have had our babies https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...eptember-sweetpeas-2013-parenting-thread.html
I set it up early as you never know when these babies are going to turn up :D

My first born was 2weeka behind in growth I had to go in for a emergency growth scan at 38wks as measurements hasn't changed the last few appiontments I'd had, I was left to give birth normally although she was born at 5lb 2oz apart from That she was perfect and all the staff was sad to see us go home as tey gave her the nick name dolly lol

Oh didn't realise there was another page will check it out :)

Yes guppy finger crossed all these babies turn sharpish lol

Yes the other page is mainily for when we have babies but everyone seems to be checking in out of the way :D

oh my god, i have such a pain in my groin, i can barely walk up the stairs or open my legs, have no idea what it is but am in agony, any ideas girls?

oh my god, i have such a pain in my groin, i can barely walk up the stairs or open my legs, have no idea what it is but am in agony, any ideas girls?

Oh geez I know that feeling!! Feels like they're going to push right out of you and it HURTS!! I just don't know if it's his head or his feet doing that. It hurts enough to double me over sometimes.

I have SPD and get that a lot, however, it can happen when a baby goes deep into the pelvis as well, so could be that.
My MWs have me taking Magnesium Calcium Citrate in liquid form every night before bed. So far it seems to have decrease the groin pain (from the SPD)...sorta feels like someone is sawing my in half.

Thank you for the replays, not sure if its baby engaging as I'm not sure what position he/she is in, keeps flipping head up down and back to back, likes to keep me on my toes lol. It did feel like I was punched in the groin, but has eased off a bit now, nothing like it with my first, carrying her around isn't helping at the moment, can SPD be on and off or is it constant? I am counting down the days till due date now I tell ya, after the 1st September baby can come I've told him/her xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->