*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

taryen87 Congratulations do you have rough due date?

Aiden187 glad your appointment went well

Hopethisyear don't give up I had bleeding at 5,6 and 7 weeks with dd. Get bloods done and let us know x

I getting cramps again but they all over and pretty light so guessing they normal

WOW if you dont manage to log on everyday you have pages and pages to catch up on :rofl:
How is everyone else feeling? I dont feel PG. No morning sickness at all :shrug:
All I am suffering from right now is bad bowels, either loose (which I think might be from the prenatal vitamins) or just a lot of gas :blush: hurting my tummy until I let it out :blush::wacko:

Rang my GP this morning and they were no help. Said werent taking any new patients, so had to try and find someone else, and they are only open 0830-1730 Mon-Fri making it impossible to go to appts unless I take days off work, and I work an hour away from home :dohh::dohh:

So means I am going to have to tell my boss today so I can even go to my first prenatal checkup! :baby:

Thanks Mum2Micah, I am going to go this afternoon. Just feel totally bummed today and woke up with a sore throat and stuffy nose which doesn't help anything either. Just feel :sad2:

A sore throat and stuffy nose is sometimes a symptom :) I have a stuffy nose still..something about your immune system has switched to protect bubs so you get a little sick..something like that anyways :)

nico82 how annoyig on the doctor situation :dohh:

WOW if you dont manage to log on everyday you have pages and pages to catch up on :rofl:
How is everyone else feeling? I dont feel PG. No morning sickness at all :shrug:
All I am suffering from right now is bad bowels, either loose (which I think might be from the prenatal vitamins) or just a lot of gas :blush: hurting my tummy until I let it out :blush::wacko:

Rang my GP this morning and they were no help. Said werent taking any new patients, so had to try and find someone else, and they are only open 0830-1730 Mon-Fri making it impossible to go to appts unless I take days off work, and I work an hour away from home :dohh::dohh:

So means I am going to have to tell my boss today so I can even go to my first prenatal checkup! :baby:

I'm around the same, 5 weeks and I only feel tired. From what I remember from my last pregnancies I didn't start to feel really pregnant until 7 or 8 weeks when the nausea hit.
I also have loose bowels but I think it's better than the latter:blush:

I hope you find a good doctor x

Congrats Aiden and Taryen!

So gals, I think I'm out. I lost all symptoms I was having and today there was light pink when I wiped, not a lot, but I just don't feel pregnant like I did on Sunday and Monday. HPT is not getting any darker either, I'm so bummed today.

Not over yet hope... Can u get dr apt to check? :hugs:

I'm also not feeling many symptoms other than fatigue and sore bobes. I have the slightest slight feeling of nausea, but it's so mild that I wonder if I'm imagining it. I know MS doesn't always start until later, but I just wish it would come already to reassure me...I know, I know..careful what you wish for :wacko:

No Gwenylovey I really want full blown ms too

Thanks mummytochloe, im thinking around september 14th!!!

taryen87 Congratulations do you have rough due date?

Aiden187 glad your appointment went well

Hopethisyear don't give up I had bleeding at 5,6 and 7 weeks with dd. Get bloods done and let us know x

I getting cramps again but they all over and pretty light so guessing they normal

I'm also not feeling many symptoms other than fatigue and sore bobes. I have the slightest slight feeling of nausea, but it's so mild that I wonder if I'm imagining it. I know MS doesn't always start until later, but I just wish it would come already to reassure me...I know, I know..careful what you wish for :wacko:

I feel the same. Wishing for ms just to feel pregnant. :dohh:
I just feel exhausted, but no other symptoms.

I feel the same. Wishing for ms just to feel pregnant. :dohh:
I just feel exhausted, but no other symptoms.

I'm exhausted too with mild nausea and light cramping. Getting headaches today.

I'm around the same, 5 weeks and I only feel tired. From what I remember from my last pregnancies I didn't start to feel really pregnant until 7 or 8 weeks when the nausea hit.
I also have loose bowels but I think it's better than the latter:blush:

I hope you find a good doctor x

Oh gosh so the morning sickness could still hit me full force :haha:
Yes I think loose is better than constipation, just have make sure we drink a lot of fluids. I am tired too but not too bad really, so far been lucky :coffee:

Oh gosh so the morning sickness could still hit me full force :haha:
Yes I think loose is better than constipation, just have make sure we drink a lot of fluids. I am tired too but not too bad really, so far been lucky :coffee:

That was the first indicator that I might be pregnant before I got my +. I never get that way. It started on the 20th and I got my BFP on the 28th. I was nearly ready to go to the ER because it was so bad.

The only food item so far that I'm missing is my morning cup of coffee....I just can't stand the taste right now! :coffee:

I agree with some ppl on here i really dont feel pregnant just sensitive nipples but honestly thats about it!

I agree with some ppl on here i really dont feel pregnant just sensitive nipples but honestly thats about it!

Consider yourself lucky :)

I'm only 5 weeks and I feel like death (not that I'm really complaining).

Lol i must say though with my 2 other kids i had no pregnancy sypmtoms till i was about 5 months lol

I still haven't convinced myself I'm pregnant yet! I was such a symptom spotter during the TWW and now? Nada!

I still haven't convinced myself I'm pregnant yet! I was such a symptom spotter during the TWW and now? Nada!

Yeah I've been a total symptom spotter since we started TTC in August. This past month I don't really recall any actual 'symptoms' other than constipation that were out of the ordinary. I just 'knew' something was up. Funny how I didn't understand how women just 'know' until it happened to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->