*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I see your decided on Eva Victoria guppy beautiful!

thank you! Im glad we finally settled (hopefully :haha:). For a while we thought we would name her Macy, but something just didn't seem right about it. Cute name and everything, but it was missing something. Then we revisted the name Eva and i just thought it would fit perfectly (plus DH has been in love with that name ever since we first watched Wall-E :lol:), especially with the boys (their names are Isaiah Joseph and Elliot Nehemiah). So they are all sort of biblical and they each start with a vowel (not that it really matters, but just seems to fit in perfectly with them).

my mom didn't seem very happy with our name change though :( But oh well, we love it, so unless she doesn't look like an Eva when she arrives, Eva it will be. :cloud9:

oh, i see your girls are Eva-Jane and Rosalie Victoria....you have a great sense for names! :D GMTA :smug:

Never mind what anyone els thinks of it as long as you an OH love the choice. People will soon change there minds once they see her and call her by her name.

Yea and both there names suit them down to a T lol Eva-Jane is after both her great granny's first names and Rosalie because we both loved the name (we also had it picked for Eva-Jane) and Victoria after my twin sister

We've decided on Evan Michael DeGroot <3

We also have Ryan Michael and Connor Michael to choose from if Evan doesn't fit.

I've mentioned our names to a few relatives and they absolutely hated the names. I didn't care. It's my kid! :) Yes, I picked weird names compared to what my DH's family chooses but my family tends to all have odd names so they didn't bat an eye. MIL only wants us to use biblical names but DH isn't even a Christian so that really didn't make sense for us.

I'm waiting until Baby Boy is born before settling on a name though. It's been so hard to not pick one but I've made it this long so I think I can make it a few more weeks! :)

OperationBbyo- yeah that def wouldn't make sense for you! Def go for whatever you love the most, afterall you are the one that has to birth him/her!

Anake-great name choices!
We have a couple, if Eva doesn't fit her, but i think it will. We have Lilah, Angel, and Macy (though im not too keen on Macy but DH is)

Victoria after my twin sister

interesting! Victoria for my Eva is after my eldest sister!

Lovely anake Evan is such a great name will suit to when he's a grown man, I like Ryan Michael but that's just me :) you don't here many boys here named Ryan I non2 man and that's it.

BbyO se that sounds like my MIL but when she gives her name suggestions not that I'd choose a name someone ha suggested as its a decision as a couple myself an OH will make without anyone else's input. But when she gives her name suggestions its all her friends names :/

Hi everyone! I've been on reading haven't posted in a while. I like the name choices. Our name is Greyson...no one likes it but us. We don't care. I had my follow up with the perinatal dr. He's kidneys have improve greatly...yay.

I've been in awful pain for days. I have a lot of vaginal pressure not so much pelvic. Is everyone else really uncomfortable?

Hi everyone! I've been on reading haven't posted in a while. I like the name choices. Our name is Greyson...no one likes it but us. We don't care. I had my follow up with the perinatal dr. He's kidneys have improve greatly...yay.

I've been in awful pain for days. I have a lot of vaginal pressure not so much pelvic. Is everyone else really uncomfortable?

If there was anther word for uncomfortable I would have used it lol tell me about it lol I haven't been able to go to sleep lately btw Greyson sounds beautiful doesn't mater wat no one thinks we have settled down on the name Haider from day 1

As for now I'm so tired and lazy to tired to do anything even to tired to breath lol good nit for today

Nice pictures of the bump Guppy I gained so much weight with this baby that I hated pictures and still hate pictures lol I went from 156 to 209

I like Greyson just fine, though I'd prefer the spelling Grayson.

My daughter's name is Harley, which isn't exactly common. We named her after the Joker's girlfriend from the Batman world. One day, the power was out at our place so we were hanging out in the family restroom in the mall (where there are tons of toys and stuff for her to play with), and we kept saying her name. Suddenly another family approached us. Their children were named Harley and Grayson, after Harley Quinn (the Joker's girlfriend) and Dick Grayson (Nightwing), and apparently the husband had convinced the wife to use these names without revealing to her they were from the Batman universe!

I thought it was hilarious and adorable.

I have a question does the amino water smell bad when it brakes I now I'm already a mummy to a previous baby but believe it or not I have forgotten

I have a question does the amino water smell bad when it brakes I now I'm already a mummy to a previous baby but believe it or not I have forgotten

No.not typically. It does have a certain scent but I wouldn't call it stinky or strong.
If it does smell bad I would have to wonder about meconium staining or infection. One thing labor has taught me is that in general nothing should have a bad smell to it otherwise that can indicate an issue.

Went for a 6km walk today up along the Trans Canada Trail that runs through Myra Canyon. They're a series of 18 rail trestles along the old Kettle Valley Railway. The three in this photo were destroyed in the Okanagan Mountain Park Fire in 2003. They were rebuilt in 2009 by the Myra Canyon Restoration Society. It's a HUGE draw for locals and tourists.

36 Weeks :)

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/36Weeks_zpsd4e335a3.jpg

Wow Anakerose it looks like a amazing place wish I could go as far away as possible from home now wish I could go on vocation me my babies and hubby we need a rest from my family tooooo toooo much drama and fake personalitys

looking great Anake!
It looks gorgous there and im sure all of that walking is going to help labor, which is always a plus!

Today I had an appotment with one of the midwifes very nice lady she took her time answering all my questions nothing new baby is head Dow she said she was pertty sure it was by her feeling the baby she had me do a bounch of tests and that was it can't wait until I give birth is any one else feeling stressed I feel like now it's a waiting game

Today I had an appotment with one of the midwifes very nice lady she took her time answering all my questions nothing new baby is head Dow she said she was pertty sure it was by her feeling the baby she had me do a bounch of tests and that was it can't wait until I give birth is any one else feeling stressed I feel like now it's a waiting game

yup, feeling like the waiting game is on the horizon. Anytime on/after this Saturday is fair game for me...i hate not knowing when its going to happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->