*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

i should really get on to packing my hospital bag since i'll be 36 weeks on saturday :blush: im too much of a procrastinator! ...not even sure i ever packed it with DS2 :haha:

My ticker moved up to the last box today! :shock:

Ladies that have hospital births, steal some of their mesh throw away maternity underwear and some of those awesome perineal ice packs....divine i tell ya! Def use em up in the hospital, but dont be afraid to take some free bees home!

Congrag Hun not much left for u but yes I agree those ice packs are amazing specialy the ice pad things the cool off the swolen parts

I finally ended up calling the dr at 4pm for blood test results and it came back great. :happydance: no pre eclampsia or toxemia.

Glad results were good ckykesworld

We are due next month ladies!!!!

Thank you. It was a big relief. They moved my ultrasound up a week from 36 to 35 so I go next week for the scan they do I guess to see how big he is and if he is head down.
He was head down from 24 weeks then all of a sudden he was transverse at 33 weeks :wacko: So I hope he turned back head down.

ckyles- so happy for you! that is terrific news!!!!
i hope your lo is back to head down...transverse hurts!

They didnt say transverse but she just said he was in a weird position. Plus for the past few weeks I havent felt unbearable pressure down below, so for me it feels better for him not to be head down. But I do hope he is eventually that way so I can have another vaginal birth.

:hugs: hopefully baby will go back. i know mine didn't move out of transverse until a couple of days ago (35+2). hope it happens hon :hugs: it's so nerve wracking when you get this far and have to worry about positioning!

Another day of feeling like I'm going to fall asleep at any moment. I'm almost wondering if I should even be driving while like this!

Dr's appt this morning. Maybe she'll tell me to go on medical leave before baby comes (wishful thinking).

Diabetes clinic again tomorrow. Still not on insulin (yay!). My numbers have been really good this week so I doubt they'll put me on it. I can't wait for that part to be over.

35+3 and I'm starting to get to that point where I don't want to be pregnant anymore! Now I understand when I hear the final month seems to take the longest. You just never know when baby will decide to make their appearance. At least with the first part of pregnancy it's a constant. The first 12 weeks dragged for me because that's the critical part. 12-22 went FAST and then 22-26 seemed to drag...26-34 went fast and now they're dragging again. :)

I feel the same. Like ever since i got to 34 weeks time has just sloweeedddd down way too much! im counting down the days until im 37 weeks (9 days! :yipee:)...even though EDD is another 3 weeks after, im really hoping i go early again so i can get this labor show on the road and not have anxieties over it for the next several weeks. I just want to get this done and over with :lol:

I've got no energy...where's it gone?! Also my bits feel so swollen especially when going for a wee (sorry tmi!).

I've got my 36wk appt on Monday and theres an ever increasing part of me that hopes I can have a sweep and it does something as the thought of another 4-6wks is quite daunting atm x

If someone finds my mojo and energy please send it back ASAP x

If someone finds my mojo and energy please send it back ASAP x

:rofl: hellz no, if i find your mojo or engery im stealing it! :rofl: JUST KIDDING

I too am swollen down below :blush: I have severe prolapse though, so thats probably why. it seems to get worse each week....TMI but the hemmoroids are getting bigger too :blush: ugh! i hate prolapse!

honestly i feel like i died a hundered times and came bk to life as a 100 old zombieee lol ok ok i feel like im the most boring person ever which im not used to. i wonder if i will ever get my energy bk. about baby being breach well i have a feeling that baby is breach

btw is any one still craving things lol or is it just me latly i have been craving sour stuff

btw is any one still craving things lol or is it just me latly i have been craving sour stuff

Yup....been craving everything I can't have! FIGURES!! My appetite just doesn't want the 'healthy' stuff right now.
I just want a big old piece of chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream right now! I swear I'm requesting chocolate cupcakes or some kind of chocolate cake for my shower on Sept 28. :haha:

I woke up this morning feeling like I am getting sick, also had the worst sleep due to back pain, which I never get :wacko:

So exhausted found it hard to keep awake on the train to work :coffee::sleep:

I have neither brought the items for my hospital bag, nor have I packed babies bag, its all in boxes in the nursery which hasnt been touched :dohh:

Feel like never have time to organise it at all, and I am still working full time up until August 28th.

My partner is going to the snow which is an hour flight away in two weeks time, I will be 38 weeks pregnant, so feeling alittle nervous about that. Mostly because I dont want him to miss the birth if he/she comes at 38 weeks and also because I will be staying in a massive house on my own, will be restless nights feeling unsafe :shrug:

Yup....been craving everything I can't have! FIGURES!! My appetite just doesn't want the 'healthy' stuff right now.
I just want a big old piece of chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream right now! I swear I'm requesting chocolate cupcakes or some kind of chocolate cake for my shower on Sept 28. :haha:

werid i been craving sour stuff latley like crazy lol not to much of the sweet stuff i had gistnal diabites with my last pregnecy and i was craving sweets like crazy and couldnt control it untill i had to take insulen then i looked at my self and said hey im only 22 and dont want to die so after that one insulen i stared slowing down on the sweets till this day i havent ate to much sweets its been a year lol

Made these for DD. Only took about 20 minutes to do all of them and it was only $1 per pair. No sewing either, which is always a plus :D i tried them out on DS2 and they worked well. ...this sure beats paying $12.99 for a pair of real baby legs :haha:

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af180/Guppy051708/image_zps37c95039.jpg

wow there very nice i wish i could do something like that i have so much spear time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->