*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Whats that ticking sound.....

:rofl: its like waiting for a bomb to go off, we never know when to expect it.
I just have it in my head baby will come late, so am expecting it, that way when I get to due I wont be disappointed. Although lastnight I dreamt my waters broke and I had a girl :haha:

I just have it in my head baby will come late, so am expecting it, that way when I get to due I wont be disappointed. Although lastnight I dreamt my waters broke and I had a girl :haha:

Lol I wish I could give birth now and get it over with I can't even lay on my side with out the baby turning with me

Lol I wish I could give birth now and get it over with I can't even lay on my side with out the baby turning with me

Awww you must be so uncomfortable at the moment. Hopefully your able to rest. Are your childrens names Muslim? Just asking because my partner is Muslim but is from Zimbabwe. So we chose Muslim names.

OMG my breasts hurt tonight! Anyone else getting that? It's like it was at the beginning of my pregnancy!

OMG my breasts hurt tonight! Anyone else getting that? It's like it was at the beginning of my pregnancy!

No my breasts have been relatively tame :shrug:
Sometimes I wonder if there is even any milk production going on in there, havent leaked or anything as of yet.
If it wasnt for my stomach I wouldnt even feel pregnant I dont think, except maybe for the sore ribs when lying on my side at night trying to sleep.

Makes it hard to believe only four weeks until im 40 weeks :headspin:

I know the feeling!

I hate lying on my side because of my back. If I lie in the wrong position my legs go numb because of my lower back :(

I know you're not supposed to lie on your back, but up until about 2 weeks ago it was the ONLY way I could sleep! Now I sleep for about an hour and wake up so I can turn over (or pee). Just want him here!

I still can't beleive none have these babies have started coming, I thought we would have had a couple by now at least

I still can't beleive none have these babies have started coming, I thought we would have had a couple by now at least

Same here! Last time I was pregnant and on one of these groups there were at least a few babies born before 37 weeks! Perhaps there have been a couple already but just to people who don't post anymore!:shrug:

As for me, I've been feeling really off the last couple of days and I just can't put my finger on it! Baby's seemed fine but my heartburn's got noticeably worse and I've been feeling sick a lot more again and I've been very lethargic. I feel like I do when I'm just starting to come down with something but I feel much better when I have a decent rest, which doesn't come easy with a very active 19.5 month old! I'm glad in a way that I've got an appointment tomorrow for a growth scan and to see the consultant but I'm also concerned that I might be worse off waiting it out for a scheduled appointment when I normally probably would have called in yesterday to be on the safe side! I do sort of feel that if I wasn't pregnant it wouldn't be an issue to me at all and I'd just try to take it easy until it passed! I'm just currently in 2 minds as to how much difference just under 26 hours will actually make now! :dohh: This pregnancy really has hit me so much harder than last time! I feel like I did at 38+ weeks last time!:growlmad: Still won't stop me from wanting another though, I'm sure, but hopefully it'll take me a little longer to get broody again this time! :haha:

Beca :wave:

EstelSeren maybe if i get time i will do searches on the names and see.

We'd had loads gone by now with chloe, and she was due on the same day of a different month. One even went at like 24 or 25 weeks. Though i suppose in a way its good they are all being good and cooking properly. And i hope you are feeling better soon x

I'd like to say baby had arrived already but alas no! Am having regular sweeps starting this Sunday at 36+6 in a bid to get things moving x Consultant has said and written that I can have 2-3 a week! Xx

Aiden187 had her baby. She's listed on the first page though she was technically due in August (August 23rd). She had her baby girl this past friday. She was right about 37 weeks. Baby's lungs are a bit underdeveloped so she's still in the hospital but she seems to be doing okay.

yay for Aiden187!!

I just past 36 weeks and I'm so ready for this to be over! I don't think I've had a decent nights sleep in 3 weeks :( I don't usually sleep on my sides so by the time I wake up in the morning I'm so sore that it takes me forever to get going. Can't wait to be able to sleep on my back again!! I used to be a stomach sleeper, but ever since I hurt my back, I haven't been able to sleep that way.

8 more shifts of work left!!...but, I might use one or two personal leave days next week. Working 5 days straight just doesn't work right now. So glad I had a stat holiday yesterday, only have 3 to work this week. The only part that sucks is I have the late shift on my last day.

hmm feeling a little odd today. Not sure what's up. Can't really put my finger on it. I can't sit down for more than a few minutes at a time and I'm just seriously uncomfortable, but not in pain. Feeling a LOT of pressure down low and it's more of a dull ache than anything.

Omg...me. I thought it was just me. Mine hurt worse than then did in the first trimester.

Okay girls, I've had a crap ton of vaginal pain. Cant stand to walk or sit. I went to the dr today not dilated at all. Was told I have pelvic congestion causing varicose veins. Anyone heard of this? I've never hurt this bad out side of labor. Don't think I'll make it :(

well girls looks like my due date might be sooner:/ baby girl is still breech and not wanting to turn. They will scheduele a c-section at 39 weeks for the first week of Septmember. She is measuring at 4 lb 2 oz in the 15th percentile so we have another growth scan in 3 weeks. If she has fallen below the 10th percentile they will induce me/c-section if still breech. Anyone else measuring very small?

Okay girls, I've had a crap ton of vaginal pain. Cant stand to walk or sit. I went to the dr today not dilated at all. Was told I have pelvic congestion causing varicose veins. Anyone heard of this? I've never hurt this bad out side of labor. Don't think I'll make it :(

I've not heard of that term but I'm having severe pain also. Mine seems to be due to her being breech and having lots of pressure on my pelvic floor. Mine is worse in the vagina area and also down my right leg. I've heard varicose veins are very painful though. Hope you feel better soon!

nik25 hope your little girl turns

Kiss08 any idea what date she had her on?

Aiden187 had her baby. She's listed on the first page though she was technically due in August (August 23rd). She had her baby girl this past friday. She was right about 37 weeks. Baby's lungs are a bit underdeveloped so she's still in the hospital but she seems to be doing okay.

That's weried though that baby is still in the hospital I had my daughter last year on January 2012 and she was only 34 weeks +0 days and she did good only stay for a week they said if she would have been 35 weeks we would never have kept the baby in the hospital cuz baby's are good after 34 weeks but so happy that someone gave birth out of the group and hope her and her baby can get to go home ASAP oh and usually they don't need any oxygen

Awww you must be so uncomfortable at the moment. Hopefully your able to rest. Are your childrens names Muslim? Just asking because my partner is Muslim but is from Zimbabwe. So we chose Muslim names.
Yes I am Muslim I'm from Iraq oraginal but born and raised in the states and about the names my daughters name Massoma means incennt or in other meanings it means sinless but for our son Haider is anther name for Ali

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->