*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

OMG my breasts hurt tonight! Anyone else getting that? It's like it was at the beginning of my pregnancy!

No my breasts have been relatively tame :shrug:
Sometimes I wonder if there is even any milk production going on in there, havent leaked or anything as of yet.
If it wasnt for my stomach I wouldnt even feel pregnant I dont think, except maybe for the sore ribs when lying on my side at night trying to sleep.

Makes it hard to believe only four weeks until im 40 weeks :headspin:

Omg I can't sleep on my back lol or my sides it's 4 am now and still can't sleep he's being so active it's like he just had a energy drink lol God I miss those I used to drink them like crazy when I was tryn to lose weight but the. I found out there bad and stopped them I'm so tired of being pregnt but I'm happy I made it this far this will hopefully be my first full term baby trying to convinces my self I don't have much left but seems like I'm going by slowly slowlyyyyy lol

Btw is anyone starting to lose there mucus plug yet I think I have already lost mines don't worry if I give birth u ladies will get to see pictures on here lol

i just went for my 35 week check. he is head down (thank god) and estimated weight is 5 lb 11 oz :cloud9:

I started to time the cramping I had last night, but after about an hour I realized they were not consistent or getting stronger. My husband was in panic mode, but I wasn't. Only reason why I started timing them was they were getting painful. Two doctors appt's this morning so we'll see if I've started dilating at all. He's was extremely active last night and it must have been just the way I was sleeping because when I woke up this morning, it was almost all the way around to my side before I moved him over.

Got my free Similac sample kit this morning! There was a LOT in there!

Now if my Nestle one would show up I'll be a happy camper :)

Got my free Similac sample kit this morning! There was a LOT in there!

Now if my Nestle one would show up I'll be a happy camper :)

Similac is the best used it with my daughter they say its the closest to mothers milk but made my little preemi grow and with less spit ups

Massoma- I lost a bit of my mucus plug at 31 weeks! I got so confused haha but midwife said as long as I don't start getting any signs of labour, that everything was ok. Good to know that things are getting ready down there haha

I lost a tonnn of plug last week. Then again yesterday (like more than id ever seen in any of my pregnancys)....but then again ive been losing bits here and there since getting pregnant (pretty sure bc everything is a bit more stretched out from giving birth twice now). But it can be pretty disgusting at times, eh? lol
It's crazy im even loosing large pieces though bc im really not dialated at all and her head is still floating. and my cervix is still thick. (probably bc she hasn't engaged in the least)

On the EPO front, it is softening things up quite nicely...just wish she would engage some so i could dialte a little bit before labor...fat chance! ....2 days until term! :shock:

How did your appt go AnakeRose? Xx

Not too bad :) Baby is a little large, but not excessively.

Doctor told me to stick close to home because I could go at any time :)

Ooo exciting x hope you're not waiting too long x do they induce early there cos of GD or let you carry on if well controlled? Xx

Been for a scan today and baby is measuring small, growth has slowed down so they arnt very happy, it's a very different experience to last pregnancy. She was "too big" according to them she was 7lb 6oz about at this time, this baby is barely 5lb so a big difference. Lots of extra appointments and got 2 monitoring CTGs in the next 2 weeks. They were worried told me to keep a close eye on movement, fingers crossed all ok xxxx

Been for a scan today and baby is measuring small, growth has slowed down so they arnt very happy, it's a very different experience to last pregnancy. She was "too big" according to them she was 7lb 6oz about at this time, this baby is barely 5lb so a big difference. Lots of extra appointments and got 2 monitoring CTGs in the next 2 weeks. They were worried told me to keep a close eye on movement, fingers crossed all ok xxxx

that sounds scary :hugs:
im curious, what percentile did they say your baby is in?I notice you are in week 34. I had a scan at 35+2 and baby was only 4lbs & 15oz and they said though she is little she is normal and in the 30th percentile. Of course, 30th doesn't sound healthy to me at all but she assured me that there is a huge range of normal and as long as baby isn't 10th percentile or less, they dont get concerned...now based on your baby being about that and you are a week behind what i was...sure i be worried??

How did your appt go AnakeRose? Xx

Not too bad :) Baby is a little large, but not excessively.

Doctor told me to stick close to home because I could go at any time :)

Ooo exciting x hope you're not waiting too long x do they induce early there cos of GD or let you carry on if well controlled? Xx

Going as is for now because I"m not on insulin. Re-assessing week to week :)

Hi ladies! Just checking in. Seems like I never get on here anymore!? In any event had some spotting today and noticed more discharge the past 2 days? Called my doc and she thinks I could be losing my plug. Anyone else have mild blood? Had some Braxton-Hicks today after with general achiness. Hope little one doesn't try to show too early. He's been very active so that is good. Everyone take care!!! :flower:

No blood or discharge for me yet, just lots of BHs! Exciting times these are now!

im curious, what percentile did they say your baby is in?I notice you are in week 34. I had a scan at 35+2 and baby was only 4lbs & 15oz and they said though she is little she is normal and in the 30th percentile. Of course, 30th doesn't sound healthy to me at all but she assured me that there is a huge range of normal and as long as baby isn't 10th percentile or less, they dont get concerned...now based on your baby being about that and you are a week behind what i was...sure i be worried??

I had a growth scan at 28 weeks and baby was in the 50th percentile line but this scan has dropped to just above the 10th percentile is the worry that growth has slowed down, I think if he/she had followed the same line they wouldn't be worried but as there was such a big difference they arnt very happy. And I think because my first was so much bigger at this stage. Sorry to worry you!! How big we're your first 2? Xxxx

I had a growth scan at 28 weeks and baby was in the 50th percentile line but this scan has dropped to just above the 10th percentile is the worry that growth has slowed down, I think if he/she had followed the same line they wouldn't be worried but as there was such a big difference they arnt very happy. And I think because my first was so much bigger at this stage. Sorry to worry you!! How big we're your first 2? Xxxx

Oic. I never had any other scans except for at 20 weeks and 8 weeks.
My first was 7lbs 10oz at birth (41+5) and my second was 7lbs 4 oz at birth (38+3). the tech was never made aware of my other children's weights tho.
It's interesting about the percentile differences between US and UK.
I hope your LO is ok hon :hugs:

CazM 2011 hope all is okay

Guppy051708 I wouldnt be too worried, as long as you are above the 10%. I mean its not different from babies being much larger than average but still withing the centiles

gatorj I've had loads of BH but no plug yet. My plug with my first bb was slightly bloody though so dont be worried about that.

Congratulation to nico82 who had her baby. Mila Ashburner DOB 07.August.2013 6lb 3oz

I am 36 weeks today, the company where i am going my birthing pool rang today and it will be delivered on Tuesday :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->