*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Made these for DD. Only took about 20 minutes to do all of them and it was only $1 per pair. No sewing either, which is always a plus :D i tried them out on DS2 and they worked well. ...this sure beats paying $12.99 for a pair of real baby legs :haha:=QUOTE]

how did you make them ?
very nice there amazing there leg warrmers right and are they only for girls or can they be for both? sorry if im asking stuiped qustions

Made these for DD. Only took about 20 minutes to do all of them and it was only $1 per pair. No sewing either, which is always a plus :D i tried them out on DS2 and they worked well. ...this sure beats paying $12.99 for a pair of real baby legs :haha:

how did you make them ?
very nice there amazing there leg warrmers right and are they only for girls or can they be for both? sorry if im asking stuiped qustions

My boys wore baby leg warmers all of the time :D I just make sure they are boy looking or solid colors and it works perfectly. Boys look just as adorable and not girly in the least so long as you get the right ones :D

Basically, i bought knee high socks. There was a seam that ran near where the heel of your foot would meet the top. I cute that portion off, and then i just rolled the bottom up a tiny bit (twice). Then i pulled them width wise (where the roll is) so that they stayed rolled up. then i hot ironed over top of the roll. So far they have stuck and i havn't had fray issues. Though if it becomes an issue then im going to get some fabric glue and glue them together, but i think it wont be a problem. I use the nice top part of the sock as the top part of the baby leg (so the nicer, top area of the knee high sock would go on the babys thigh. Then the roll would be near the ankle-hardly noticble that way).

Made these for DD. Only took about 20 minutes to do all of them and it was only $1 per pair. No sewing either, which is always a plus :D i tried them out on DS2 and they worked well. ...this sure beats paying $12.99 for a pair of real baby legs :haha:

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af180/Guppy051708/image_zps37c95039.jpg

How did you stop them from fraying if you didn't sew the ends?

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af180/Guppy051708/image_zps37c95039.jpg

How did you stop them from fraying if you didn't sew the ends?

they are rolled so the fray isn't on the outside :D

with that said, i just spoke to a mom that did this and she never rolled them and she said the never frayed. I think it must have to do with the material bc even when i cut it, it wasn't frayed any.

Those are adorable legwarmers guppy! I'm so behind on the board right now..just been so tired and preoccupied with getting the house organized, plus a relative is in the hospital. So drained!! :sleep:

If someone finds my mojo and energy please send it back ASAP x

:rofl: hellz no, if i find your mojo or engery im stealing it! :rofl: JUST KIDDING

I too am swollen down below :blush: I have severe prolapse though, so thats probably why. it seems to get worse each week....TMI but the hemmoroids are getting bigger too :blush: ugh! i hate prolapse!

i hear you about the piles :blush: :hugs:

thank god they dont actually hurt, but just more embarrassing than anything. ...not that i walk around with my arse sticking out :rofl: but you know what i mean.

I cant believe it! in one week (and one day) i will be full term! :shock::yipee: can't believe it's getting so close! I lost a TONNNNN of plug this morning. I dont breath anything into it as i lost bits with both boys and especially DS1 (starting at 34 weeks) and still went nearly 42 weeks, butttt it just exciting to know something is happening! (i certainly want her to stay put another week!) Ive never seen this much plug in my life!

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af180/Guppy051708/B6B75C9A4E1D40309659995EE6D225DCashx_zps35e18b0f.jpg

Just went in to get my weekly progesterone shot today I'm so happy I made it this far in the pregnancy I only have one more shot which is next Friday and that's it no more yay but I wonder if when I stop them if I will go in to labor in the weeks after I hope I make it to full term this time I want to see a full term baby this time around preemies are to hard to grow and take care of

I haven't lost any of my plug yet, but doctor said I have some softening of my cervix so it could happen any time :D

Hi ladies!

I am really stressed and I need some opinions/reassurance.

I went for my growing u/s at 32+3, my baby girl is in the 60th percentile so she is doing fine, everything in her body seems to work as it should be (lungs, digestive system, blood flow through the cord, kidneys, bladder, etc.)

They detected that my amniotic fluid is in the high range of the low level, I think she said 4 but not sure. My ob doesn't seem concerned, I asked if I needed to be in bed rest she said no and she told me to continue my life and not to panic, that everything is ok that we only need to keep an eye, so I have to go back in one week.

I will have a c-section because I have low lying placenta so I still have 5 more weeks.

Anyone has this condition ?

Should I be concerned?

Updates for me:

• Pregnancy is fine, baby is healthy and measuring normal by fundal height. Baby is also head-down already, which is nice because I don't want a C-section, and breach would be an automatic c-section with my doctor.
  • I started a new full-time job three weeks ago, which has been keeping me busy.
  • We just moved into a great new apartment. Our old apartment was 600 sq ft with a nightmare of a landlady who frequently heckled me for rent money that wasn't late, complained about stupid crap, and didn't do repairs. This one is 966 sq ft with management that have already promptly repaired two things that were broken when we moved in. Even better, I can finally start nesting and getting things ready for baby!
  • I'm about to buy a second car.
  • My baby shower will be on Saturday, August 24th. Invitations have been sent out. The women of my church are throwing it for me, and I'm super-excited for it.
  • DD is in Washington state with my father and stepmother for almost 3 weeks.
  • I'm still team :yellow:, but I've had some hints that bump is :blue:. My doctor (who knows the sex) asked me at my appointment a few weeks ago, "If the baby is a boy, will you be circumcising?" He didn't need to ask me that question at all if bump is :pink:; I'd have never known he didn't ask! Also, my stepmother knows the sex, and she was in town a few days ago to collect my daughter and fly her back to Washington. She said to me, "Are you sure about those names?" then began to complain about Constantine. She did some minor complaining about Ivy, too, but it was mostly Constantine. Again, if bump is :pink:, no need to fret about the name Constantine, right?
Guess we'll find out in the next 7-9 weeks!

Hi ladies!

I went for my growing u/s at 32+3, my baby girl is in the 60th percentile so she is doing fine, everything in her body seems to work as it should be (lungs, digestive system, blood flow through the cord, kidneys, bladder, etc.)

They detected that my amniotic fluid is in the high range of the low level, I think she said 4 but not sure. My ob doesn't seem concerned, I asked if I needed to be in bed rest she said no and she told me to continue my life and not to panic, that everything is ok that we only need to keep an eye, so I have to go back in one week.

I will have a c-section because I have low lying placenta so I still have 5 more weeks.

Should I be concerned?

I've not personally had this condition but know someone who has. Their doc just recommended she drink more water (more than 64 oz per day.. I think she's drinking close to 100 oz/day!) to help increase her amniotic fluid. If your doctor says dont panic, it must not have been low enough to concern her. Maybe try to up your fluid intake and then see how your levels are next week.

Updates for me:

• Pregnancy is fine, baby is healthy and measuring normal by fundal height. Baby is also head-down already, which is nice because I don't want a C-section, and breach would be an automatic c-section with my doctor.
  • I started a new full-time job three weeks ago, which has been keeping me busy.
  • We just moved into a great new apartment. Our old apartment was 600 sq ft with a nightmare of a landlady who frequently heckled me for rent money that wasn't late, complained about stupid crap, and didn't do repairs. This one is 966 sq ft with management that have already promptly repaired two things that were broken when we moved in. Even better, I can finally start nesting and getting things ready for baby!
  • I'm about to buy a second car.
  • My baby shower will be on Saturday, August 24th. Invitations have been sent out. The women of my church are throwing it for me, and I'm super-excited for it.
  • DD is in Washington state with my father and stepmother for almost 3 weeks.
  • I'm still team :yellow:, but I've had some hints that bump is :blue:. My doctor (who knows the sex) asked me at my appointment a few weeks ago, "If the baby is a boy, will you be circumcising?" He didn't need to ask me that question at all if bump is :pink:; I'd have never known he didn't ask! Also, my stepmother knows the sex, and she was in town a few days ago to collect my daughter and fly her back to Washington. She said to me, "Are you sure about those names?" then began to complain about Constantine. She did some minor complaining about Ivy, too, but it was mostly Constantine. Again, if bump is :pink:, no need to fret about the name Constantine, right?
Guess we'll find out in the next 7-9 weeks!

Thats what i wanted to do about the sex of the baby but couldnt handel not know babys sex. And as for the name lol i think most pregnet women deal with these kind of issuises when i named my daughter massoma my mom was the first person to say wat in the world are u going to name her but when she came every1 was already calling her by her name and that was it of the name subject as long as you love the name thats wats important and good luck hun on ur new life sounds like a very good start it amazing on how these babys bring us good luck cant wait for my baby to araiv

Hi ladies!

Should I be concerned?

my friend had the same issue but she ended up okay and dilvered vaginaly and babys health as can be

update on my hospatial bag

i have so far bought a mini pack that has a shampo ,condtioner, diouderant, tooth brush, tooth past, and vaslin its a nice small pk that i can use while i stay there i brought swet pants and fiber snack.
babys going home outfit

i think iv over bought in both pinks and blues lol well sleep suits anyway for my baby bag, on the plus side if its not a boy my friend is due a baby boy a month after me so i can give them to her :D

Michael and I started stocking our freezer with food for when baby comes. We bought some ground turkey and some spicy pork sausage and Michael made a huge tray of meat balls. So all we need to do is to use pasta sauce and fresh veggies and boil pasta and we're good to go. Quick and easy meal. We're going to do our best not to eat a lot of pre-packaged stuff.

And as for the name lol i think most pregnet women deal with these kind of issuises when i named my daughter massoma my mom was the first person to say wat in the world are u going to name her but when she came every1 was already calling her by her name and that was it of the name subject as long as you love the name thats wats important and good luck hun on ur new life sounds like a very good start it amazing on how these babys bring us good luck cant wait for my baby to araiv
I don't really care that they don't like my names. I was expecting that, especially on "Constantine."

My dad is a corrections officer, and his comment was that "Constantine" sounds like the name of one of his inmates who wound up in prison because he was beat up too much as a child. My father's firstborn son was given a very ordinary name after his father (Christopher Jr.), and junior (my half-brother) was accused of molesting a 5 year-old girl when he was a teenager and has been in-and-out of jail several times in his adult life, so yeah. Dad's one to talk!

9 month bump progression :D

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af180/Guppy051708/9monthscollagegood_zps122a766f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->