*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

thats exciting you are getting your birth pool mummytochloe! Things are getting soooo close!!!

:haha: no, not crazy at all! sometimes im in total denial, other times i just wish she would come out! lol

CazM 2011 hope all is okay

Guppy051708 I wouldnt be too worried, as long as you are above the 10%. I mean its not different from babies being much larger than average but still withing the centiles

gatorj I've had loads of BH but no plug yet. My plug with my first bb was slightly bloody though so dont be worried about that.

Congratulation to nico82 who had her baby. Mila Ashburner DOB 07.August.2013 6lb 3oz

I am 36 weeks today, the company where i am going my birthing pool rang today and it will be delivered on Tuesday :happydance:

Congrats nico!!!

Yay on your birthing pool arriving soon!!!

It's official!!! I'm now a ticking time bomb! :haha:
:wohoo:

Anake- how's it going?

Still pregnant. Had consistent regular cramping for about 4 hours and then it just stopped.nothing today.

aw dam i thought maybe your next comment might have been

Iv had my baby boy! but never mind lol glad your ok though :D

I so excited were all getting so close. Anake hoping you getting going. I think just having someone in our groups labor start will make me feel like I'm closer...lol

I've got my first sweep today, not that I think it'll send me into labour but its exciting to think things could start happening soon!

I'm just so excited to find out whether baby's pink or blue now xx

That is pretty exciting kcluck!

Last night I had 3 'contractions' that woke me up around 3am. They hurt pretty and and felt exactly like back labor. They were about 5 min apart. Obviously nothing cenof them but I did get up to some blood tinged plug this morning.

Yesterday my hands swelled so bad I could hardly bend my fingers. That was the first use my hands swelled. My feet have been swelling for about 4-5 weeks. Yesterday my feet were so swollen it was hard to bend them to walk :nope:

Yikes! that's no good! Try upping your water intake and sit with your feet elevated. I had that a few weeks ago and just layed on the couch with my feet propped up on pillows for about half hour and it seemed to help.

Looks like I'm going to have a agust baby lol yesterday I had contractions yesterday @ 3 am I stayed until 7 am then I called L&D and told the nurse that talk to me I had pain in my stomach and the pain came and went every 4 mint. She told me to come in and be checked on the monitor so I went and they took me in and put me on the monitor it turned out to be contractions and my midwife was on call that day I was happy to know that it was her she checked me from below and said I was 5 cmt. And I might have a baby today so they changed my room from treasur to labor room every thing was ready I thought I was going to have a baby from how bad the pain was so they gave me pain med and contractions started coming every 6 mints and started to Seprait out my midwife came at 3 and checked again and said I was 6 cmt.

Her shift changed and a new midwife came and checked me again and said I wasn't changed still on 6 cmt with no contractions so I was told by her that she will keep me till tomoro which is today sence I'm 6 centimeters so I told her I want to go home and stay on bed rest instead of stay here in the hospital sence my contractions deasperad so I got sent home and till today nothing has changed and I'm still pregnant

:shock: That's crazy you're 6cm!!! Sounds like your labour will go quickly once it happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->