*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Going to make a mess of my kitchen this weekend and stock up our freezer with meals that we can just throw in the oven or the slow cooker :)

Going to make a mess of my kitchen this weekend and stock up our freezer with meals that we can just throw in the oven or the slow cooker :)

Good idea! I was thinking of doing this too in a bit..trying to come up w ideas.

It sure sounds like some of you are going to go into labour any minute now!!!!

I still check daily to see how you are all doing :hugs:

Day 8 for Mila. Dropped from 6lb 3oz to 5lb 5oz in a week. Having episodes of apnea and turning blue and not breathing :cry: still fighting some infection so back on antibiotics and fed nasal gastrically. She may not be discharged for a few more weeks :(

Oh Hun I prey to god for both of you to be better soon it so hard not having ur baby by u my daughter had to be in the nicu for a week and I couldn't not Handel leaving her after each visit I was in tears and crying but keep preying for ur little one ur the mother and god looks at ur preys for ur baby feel better soon Hun ur post made me tear up

:hugs: nico come on Mila you can do it

My midwife doesn't seem like she will be checking me at all and dont see her again til 38+6. Though in a way id rather her not as she said some 2nd+ time muns can sit at 4cm for a week or two not knowing

Good idea! I was thinking of doing this too in a bit..trying to come up w ideas.

I just looked up make ahead meals or freezer meals and found a bunch. Picked 5 recipes out of the bunch and I'm going shopping on Friday.

Took today off sick from work...I didn't sleep a wink because I was having really bad cramping all night. I still have one shift left so hopefully I can make it through it.

Ok my cat won't leave me alone today. She constantly wants on my lap and up on my shoulder. She hasn't left my side all day. Wonder if she senses labor is close. She usually follows me around, but today she's insisting that she stays right beside me. I went to the bathroom and closed the door and she went bananas because she was on the outside. Hmmm...interesting. Maybe there's a reason I called in sick today. I couldn't sleep a wink last night and had some random cramping.

^it's totally possible! my cat acted like that before my water broke with DS2

They say pets and children can sense these things fingers crossed

I was going to ask if it applied to children too as my two yr old has become a limpet the last couple of days but I think it's probably more a phase she's going through rather than she can sense labour's coming soon! Xx

hmm...what are the signs in children? would love to know ahead of time when this show is gonna get on the road :haha:

I dunno what they are meant to be but loads people say they think their children know I wish I knew how they could so we would know too

LOL yeah that would be a great secret to be in on! :haha:

im getting all flu-like symptoms. started last night. it's continuing today. I had that both times before my water broke (5 days before DS1 and 2 days before DS2) so i really hope this isn't just coincidence! lol

Hope it's a good sign :)

I've been having painful BH on and off all day. Definitely not just my normal uncomfortable BH, also back pain most of day hoping they may be good signs

LOL yeah that would be a great secret to be in on! :haha:

im getting all flu-like symptoms. started last night. it's continuing today. I had that both times before my water broke (5 days before DS1 and 2 days before DS2) so i really hope this isn't just coincidence! lol

Oooh that's interesting you said that! All I want to do is sleep today and I feel like throwing up. And on the other side of that I can't get enough food into me. I'm starving, but I have to be careful due to blood sugar testing. Baby is probably having a growth spurt or something.

What I'm finding interesting though is I've been eating stuff that 'should' be spiking my blood glucose and I'm abnormally low today!

Just wanted to share a few of our Maternity pics :)
002.jpg

014.jpg

also i'm just curious if anyone else is having bad mood swings? I'm 36 weeks and all of the sudden i'm just crazy hormonal, like I could cry at any minute and I feel almost like I have the flu. I'm super tired and lazy. It makes me wonder if something is fixing to start happening.

Yeppers! My poor husband has had a thick skin lately. I have a box of Kleenex on my coffee table because I can cry at the drop of a hat.

Ok my cat won't leave me alone today. She constantly wants on my lap and up on my shoulder. She hasn't left my side all day. Wonder if she senses labor is close. She usually follows me around, but today she's insisting that she stays right beside me. I went to the bathroom and closed the door and she went bananas because she was on the outside. Hmmm...interesting. Maybe there's a reason I called in sick today. I couldn't sleep a wink last night and had some random cramping.

Ooh interesting!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"