*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

It sure sounds like some of you are going to go into labour any minute now!!!!

I still check daily to see how you are all doing :hugs:

Day 8 for Mila. Dropped from 6lb 3oz to 5lb 5oz in a week. Having episodes of apnea and turning blue and not breathing :cry: still fighting some infection so back on antibiotics and fed nasal gastrically. She may not be discharged for a few more weeks :(

Sending many positive thoughts and prayers your way!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Appointment today and Dr. guessed the twins will be arriving in the next 2.5 - 3.5 weeks.
He didn't check me for dilation because he doesn't want to irritate anything.

I don't even have my bags packed yet. Guess I should get on that.

How exciting phantom.

I've been loosing my plug since yesterday thought I'd lost it all but keeps coming. Out away from home for hubby's birthday in middle of nowhere so baby best not come then and hubby on night shift tonight

Sounds like everyone is getting so close!!! I just got back from my OB appt. and since baby girl is still frank breech we scheduled a c-section for September 6th!! Yikes...only 3 more weeks! :) ckylesworld- hope your BP levels out! Sorry you have to be on bed rest

Your c sec date is my due date nik did they say any chance of baby turning

My OB Dr. Said its possible she could turn still on her own and they will do a quick ultrasound just before c-section to make sure she hasn't yet. Since she is frank breech (feet by head) my Dr. Said its way harder for them to get flipped around and doesn't expect her to turn.

Have you had a nosy at spinning babies website. May do nothing but may be worth a shot.

Think its my hormones but my mother in law coming in 2 weeks time and I'm dreading it, told her I might stay in the house to rest as I'm tired while she's here and she got offended... Then she moaned I called her later than I said I would.. I'm totally knackered and still long list of stuff to do before baba arrives and whenever she stays I find getting her food and drinks tiring!! I feel annoyed already !!! Grrr rant over ..

Midnight and woken up wanting to be sick but not physically being able to :(

Is anyone else in pain only during the night? I had the worst pelvic pressure/period type pains last night... so much so that it overshadowed the pain in my shoulder, as I seem to have buggered it somehow. My pelvic pain only seems to happen during the night for some reason. Anyone know why?

Is anyone else in pain only during the night? I had the worst pelvic pressure/period type pains last night... so much so that it overshadowed the pain in my shoulder, as I seem to have buggered it somehow. My pelvic pain only seems to happen during the night for some reason. Anyone know why?

I have the same thing. I assume its because I'm not moving much in the night and my hips get sore. If I put a pillow between my legs, I get sore from stretching my hips too much. If I don't put a pillow between my legs, I get sore from my legs collapsing on one another. However, during the day I can adjust whenever I need to. That's my guess as to why but I have no suggestions as to how to help it!!

This is so me. I always have the worst pelvic pain and cramps at night. I start thinking it will lead to something...but nope.

I have SPD and it's def the worst at night. My MW said that is the most common time for it to hurt. Not sure why, really, but it is. I too sleep with a pillow between my legs and that sort of helps. Im also taking Calcium Magnesium Citrate in liquid form per the MW and amazingly it does help some. I mean i still hurt, no doubt, but i notice the nights i dont take it, i am in dire pain.

the chiropractor has helped immensely also. I would tell anyone to go see a chiro especially if you are having back and pelvic pain.

nik25- dont lose hope yet! My LO was laying sideways (ouch!) until almost 36 weeks, so it's totally possible that your could still flip :hugs: but i know how stressful that can be. Im glad they are scanning you before the CS though, just in case :D

AFM- oh my! have the BHs been kicking up tday!!!!! i seriously feel like my stomach has been one tight mess all day. it's really really increased in the last two hours. no pain though, except for once. but they are happening so often now im nearly out of breath! i really hope this leads to something but if not, i really hope im at least progressing somehow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->