*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Is anyone else in pain only during the night? I had the worst pelvic pressure/period type pains last night... so much so that it overshadowed the pain in my shoulder, as I seem to have buggered it somehow. My pelvic pain only seems to happen during the night for some reason. Anyone know why?

I am finding it almost unbearable to lie in bed at night. My hips hurt so bad when I lie on my side. I can't lie on my back because my legs go numb. Tried sleeping sitting up in a chair, but my bad back didn't like that at all. I just want to sleep!!

You never know guppy, though I say same every single sign I have I go could be positive but probably baby teasing me lol

:haha: so true! i have a good feeling about this weekend, dont know why, but really hoping so! I am so anxious to get birth done :lol: i just want to meet this little one and move on with our life.

i never had BHs in my other pregnancys. IVe had them for quite a few weeks with this one. it's weird how different this third pregnancy has been compared to the other two. I really hope this crazy increase in BHs mean something! ...do they usually? im not even sure since i never had them before. And i never went through "false labor" bc i never had much a twinge before my water broke. And my water breaks before labor starts, so i know that if i hurt it has to be the real deal.

I had them with chloe but could only tell from trace this time had from 20 something weeks. Its body practicing for labour maybe because you laboured a few times muscles know what they doing and that's why you can feel. Fingers crossed for this weekend .

I currently can't sleep woke up as midnight feeling sick and bh keeping me awake

good to know. Yeah, ive def had them since like 28is weeks, but today it has been pretty much all day.

i hope you are able to get some sleep :hugs: maybe yours will lead to something too :winkwink:

At my dr's appt today, she mentioned that the pelvic pain can be due to inc pressure on the cervix/position of the baby. She said it can feel like stabbing pain at times.

I too find sleeping challenging. One good thing is that we recently purchased a bed that is adjustable. I now have to set it so I have an angle, to sleep. It makes rolling over and getting up that much easier. Last night I got not only a cramp in my right calf, but then it in both left and right glutes (as I throw my leg over the pillow). Ugh!!!!!!! Achy legs today!!! :sleep:

The stabbing pain is horrible that's the one I get :dohh:

ooo, i hate it when i feel like the inside of my cervix is being scratched :shock:
I seriously wonder if they looked at my uterus if it has a bunch of scratches :haha:

Someone gotta have a baby soon that's my only thought on it all :haha:

:thumbup: Ya'll are farther along so I hope it is you guys before me!!

I'll be happy for whoever it is just can't believe we haven't had more. I think we may suddenly have big influx of births at once

I haven't posted in a while, don't quite feel like I fit in the August or September threads with my due date. But I have been reading up on you all regularly. :)

My c-section is scheduled for Tuesday, getting nervous but excited too!

I hope you all are feeling well. As for the pains at night while sleeping, I get them too, I feel like I constantly flip from side to side. Insomnia is bad right now for me.

Will update with the birth of my daughter when I get home from the hospital next week. :hugs: to you all.

Guppy since your further i wish you to be next to go. Me and mummy can duke it out for second...hehe

Why thank ya :flower:

I haven't posted in a while, don't quite feel like I fit in the August or September threads with my due date. But I have been reading up on you all regularly. :)

My c-section is scheduled for Tuesday, getting nervous but excited too!

I hope you all are feeling well. As for the pains at night while sleeping, I get them too, I feel like I constantly flip from side to side. Insomnia is bad right now for me.

Will update with the birth of my daughter when I get home from the hospital next week. :hugs: to you all.

Best of luck meeting ur LO! I bet ur are ao excited! Nice to have an end date too

Dont feel ledt out here. I have two EDDs- august 31st and sept 1st. And these gurls have still been pretty awesome :friends:

Thanks guppy! :D

I have 2 due dates also, August 27 by my doctor's measurements early on and Sept. 1 from my calculations from lmp.

I bet you won't be far behind me. You will be holding your lo before you know it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->