*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I have my section booked for Sept 10th and I don't plan on going before that....in fact I think it might turn my world upside down if I went into labour before then :haha: I'm so excited to be able to plan everything this time!!!

I hope some of the full-term mommies start having babies soon! So exciting!

I thought we'd have more announcements by now, I guess we all might just go into labour around the same time haha

I have had many many sleepless nights, so uncomfortable, waking up feeling like I am going to vomit and OMG I need to pee every blooming second :S
Apparently bub is still pretty high and free so I can't imagine what it's going to be like when he engages.

36 weeks today, getting really excited for labour. Could happen any day,

How exciting Melissa hooe you dont go early.

Full term from scan date today

I just want to stay in bed all day but have to go to work instead. Definitely taking a nap (maybe two!) today as I am just exhausted. Agh! Why am I still working?! DH will be gone all weekend at a bachelors party so there's not even much motivation to get through to the weekend... I'm so done with pregnancy right now...

I just want to stay in bed all day too - but these pesky kids need to be fed and cared for :lol:

I wanted to stay in bed all day too, didn't get back to sleep til gone 3 after waking up feeling sick. Somehow managed to motivate myself to go swimming and the park. Having 5 minute sit down at park now while sister runs after her

Ohhhh man.. should've stayed in bed. Having an incredibly frustrating workday!! Maybe I'll work on my birth plan though. Or thank you cards from my shower! Clearly, I have a lot of work responsibilities to attend to.... :comp:

First day of mat leave for me :)

I'm doing a cooking marathon today and tomorrow to stock our freezer before bubs gets here. Been feeling a little light headed today, but I'm going to get this done!

What sort of things you doing I could do with doing the same

Breakfasts:
4 breakfast casseroles (4 portions in each)
Breakfast burritos mix
Biscuits

Lunch/Dinner:
Turkey/spicy pork meat balls
English muffin pizzas
Slow cooker chicken alfredo (without the pasta)
Slow cooker beef stew
Slow cooker orange chicken thighs

Finished the casseroles and I'm working on the burritos right now. Getting the labor intensive stuff done first. The rest is basically throw in a freezer bag.

Guess this is my nesting phase. Wish it would include cleaning!! I'm cleaning as I go today, but I hate cleaning lol

I haven't even thought about meals yet! Lol, however, my guy is a Chef, and his best friend is going to be coming up 3 days after due date, and is also a chef :) I think I will leave it up to them to make food and fill my freezer!

I think my only major things to do are build the stroller and playpen, and clean the car and install car seat! I feel very accomplished :)

Wow are they recipes you already know sound lovely. What's a breakfast casserole though?

Cleaning car is on our list too tekkitten

basically everything breakfast in a pan. The one I'm using has eggs, day old bread, cooked breakfast sausage, onion, pepper, broccoli, cheese and a few spices. Just chop everything and mix it all in a bowl and pour into a pan. I'll post the recipes when I'm all done.

Breakfast burritos have egg, sausage, onion, peppers, red pepper flakes & cheese. Divided it all into ziploc bags and then thaw and fill tortillas (4 small) and microwave. They're yummy :)

They all sound wonderful. Recipes would be wonderful

mummy, its just one of those things right. You don't want to do it too early, so it has a chance to get dirty, but you dont want to leave it too late either :) If only we knew when the babies were really coming, would be so much better!

Wow you are so organised!! I just can't see me batch cooking in time. We are sorting the nursery tonight once LO is in bed as she tries to help, got loads of clothes to sell ill never use so hopefully get some pennies. The rooms kinda turned into a junk room and my new(eBay) gliding crib is sitting in my kitchen lol.

Does anyone else get stitch pains? Midwife said it was baby lying on a nerve but its frustrating me now as i can't do everything I want. Xxx

I agree tekkitten though baby won't be in it on way from hospital as I'll be home already so dh could always do after.

I get stich pain but put it more down to doing a lot than baby's position

Been getting a lot of instances where it feels like I have to poop really bad and like NOW, but nothing ever comes out. Oh I hope it's not early labor!! I still have a lot of cooking to do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->