*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I am sure your one of the few hoping it's not labour lol hope its not til you're ready

I'm hoping for no labour so he/she can grow a bit more. I really wanna know if we are having a boy or girl now though, has everybody got names sorted? Xx

Don't blame you caz almost 37 weeks though so not long.

We've got names for either but told no one and won't til birth

Melissa_M
I love the name Nora, it's beautiful! One of my friends named their daughter that. We are still struggling with names, have a short list, but may have to meet our lo first to see which name fits best.

Mila still in hospital :cry: had a lumbar puncture and found out today she has a type of meningitis :cry: praying for her with all my heart, wishing she was home with her mummy and daddy.

Hoping you all have your babies soon, sending all my love and support throu your births. Can't wait to see more arriving :hugs:

Honestly I'm wishing I can give birth on Saturday be cuz there's the most nices midwife on call tomoro from 7 am to 7 pm But really I'm ok getting anyone just not docters I like midwifes more there more down to earth and off explain docters are just scary for me they seem a little dry and not friendly. Thing is my original midwife doesn't come on my dilivery day but at the same time she maybe there they work as a team and I could get anyone but with my last pregnecy I had the opertonite to meet all the midwife that worked there becuz I stayed there for a couple of months

Mila still in hospital :cry: had a lumbar puncture and found out today she has a type of meningitis :cry: praying for her with all my heart, wishing she was home with her mummy and daddy.

Hoping you all have your babies soon, sending all my love and support throu your births. Can't wait to see more arriving :hugs:

Hope Mila becomes alrit Hun I know how u feel when she's in one place and ur in one place I used to cry my eyes out in the middle of the nit

Massive :hug: nico really hope Mila is okay. Sure she will be home before you know it x

Is anyone else completely shattered?! I don't think I could be anymore tired x

I feel rather off today, spd is sore, tightenings all day but not really painful x

Hope Mila stays strong Nico xx thoughts are with you all xx

Bump shots from months 1-8. One to go!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 11
Great photos Kiss!

Praying for Mila and Nico today. Hope she comes home soon.

Dentist appt for me today ugh...I just hope I can sit in the chair for that long. Been feeling really light headed on my back lately.

Ok I've only been on mat leave for 2 days and I'm already bored out of my mind!

Hope you fine something to fill your time anake.

Still pregnant but I feel it close I only have four cm to go just the thought of it seems close

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->