*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Ok I've only been on mat leave for 2 days and I'm already bored out of my mind!

I'm not on mat leave yet but I do have lots of time in my hands at work. I have been trying to come up with projects I've been wanting to do for a while, make a list if these and then slowly work through them. For example, last week I digitally organized all my photos from 2007 on. I also go on Pinterest quite a bit and actually do some of the projects. I make sure I get out and walk at least 1-2 times a day to keep myself from going stir crazy. I do watch a lot of TV/movies, too! Haha.

Omg anyone who's bored come watch my girls...I'd gladly let you have them while I got some stuff done :lol:

Omg anyone who's bored come watch my girls...I'd gladly let you have them while I got some stuff done :lol:

Lol my daughters a clown today so I will pass God I feel like shes been extra energetic these days but I just try to let her be with out me Being to worried about her sometimes I feel like I worry to much on her getting hurt like when she wants to play on the play ground I worry that she may get hurt I don't know how other mothers do it I always see kids her age playing

So still no more babies :shrug:

Here is my 37 week bump picture, i feel so low, and look lower than i did with DD at this stage too

Attachments

• 37 - Copy (480x640).jpg
    37 - Copy (480x640).jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 0
Lovely bump x

No baby here yet....got 3rd sweep today but not holding my breath for anything exciting to happen!

klcuk3 good luck with sweep, may i ask why you get them so early?

klcuk3 good luck with sweep, may i ask why you get them so early?

Thanks hun x

My consultant has said I can have 2-3/wk from 37wks due to spd x I'm hoping that eventually one will work as I'd like to avoid induction for it if possible x

That's good that he allowed you to start having them early, hope one works soon x

Hope the sweeps work!!!
All these babies must be too comfy in their wombs :lol:

They certainly must be i really can not believe we haven't had a few more births. We are going to have lots of due date or late babies at this rate

Was thinking the same.
Today is the day in DS2s pregnancy that i woke up to my waters going...and even though i went nearly 42 weeks w DS1, i have to admit im a little disappointed nothing has happened yet, even though ive had every "sign" in the book for the last couple of weeks :dohh:

I agree i went to 40+6 with dd but still disappointed nothing happened this time. I think its because people keep telling me 2nd babies normally come earlier

Just had my sweep, feeling a bit crampy x there was no change from the last sweep and I think it's unlikely that things will happen after this one but u never know!

I'm feeling very emotional today and have the dates 20th/21st in my head....I think delusional thinking rather than of any meaning! Anyone else been particularly hormonal/emotional prior to imminent labour?! Lol clutching at straws now aren't I?!

LOL well i *really* thought it was going to happen over the weekend, but alas still preggo! LOL i had a good cry yesterday :blush: ...i'll let you know if labor happens :haha:

Hope your sweep helps!

mummytochloe- you could still def go early :) As you can see i went nearly a month early between my first and second...seems like that wont be the case this time though.

Yes i think September due babies just want to be naughty :haha: hold off so they dont have to start school so quick.

And i hope so i keep walking about bouncing and DTD but nothing

Hope sweep helps klcuk3

ya know, my other August/September baby was late too...maybe it's the time of yr :roll:

I know I'm too early to have baby right now as I'm not full-term until Friday, but from a date standpoint, tomorrow would be a fun day for me to have baby. My dad's birthday is August 22nd, mine is August 21st, so then baby's would be August 20th! :) Obviously not going to happen but it would be fun! We ALMOST started trying a month sooner but had to postpone it because of the move we just did plus a vacation we were planning to take (but ended up not anyways). Had I gotten pregnant a month earlier, my EDD would have been August 17th so it would have actually been a pretty good possibility to have baby on August 20th.. but alas, I got pregnant in December, not November!

One week from today is fair game for me. I'm going out of town this weekend (just two hours away, but still.. it'd be inconvenient to give birth) but as of next Monday, I'm home and just waiting around to meet her!

I just read some about sweeps and heard to rest 1-2 hours, then walk/bounce on a ball, then DTD just before bed so the spermies can work on your cervix overnight. Good luck!!

Any of the sweeps ive had, ive been told to stay up right and go for a walk or something, for it to work better...all three failed though :dohh: so i suppose thats not saying much :lol:

Yes i seen people being told to be as active as possible after. I've got to go get chloe from nursery later and i walk, wonder if it will help or if i will just have BH for the whole thing, though i haven't just had a sweep :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->