*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Every single twinge i get i think "Ohh maybe this is the start of it!" ....im left sorley disappointed :blush:

Every single twinge i get i think "Ohh maybe this is the start of it!" ....im left sorley disappointed :blush:

Lol me two I say this has to be it and it ends up going away specily with bx

yess. so cruel of mother nature!
I think this is the one reason why this pregnancy is so much more mentally challenging-bc of the twinges! I never had these w the other two, so i happily carried on. but this time, having had them for weeks now (and every other "sign"),it leaves me thinking "maybe today will be THE day" on a daily basis and then it isnt...grr! lol

I woke up in labour with my daughter, so dont know what its like to like be feeling nothing then feel it. I go to bed every night expecting to wake up with contractions :dohh:

I think I gave OH a fright this morning as leapt out of bed (I say leapt, more flopped) with cramp....this woke him up and he asked what was going on....sadly it was leg cramp not contractions!!

I wonder how it's going to go as well. My water broke both times. I wish i would just wake up in labor too. Every night i go to bed thinking, this will be it! im going to wake up in pain....then morning comes and im reminded that was not the case :dohh:

I think I gave OH a fright this morning as leapt out of bed (I say leapt, more flopped) with cramp....this woke him up and he asked what was going on....sadly it was leg cramp not contractions!!

:rofl: thats funny :haha:

(not the leg cramp tho-those are the worst!!!)

Yes my waters didn't break with chloe, so i would have a shock if they went.

And bless i've done that to dh before, its funny to see their reactions but can really hurt :dohh:

I really hope my waters dont break before labor this time. ...its so much more painful once they go and it sucks when they go from 1.5-2cm and then having to cope w that the entire time.So i really hope they stay intact until at least 4cm this time.

I hoping it will be the same this time, and if they dont go on their own in labour i will make sure they dont break them straight away as i know sometimes babies are born in waters

It would be pretty neat to see a baby born in the cull! I hear it brings good luck :D

Ugh, last night was the worst night I've had in ages. I lied awake till nearly 2am in significant discomfort in my lower back and my hips. My lower back has been bothering me for months because of my back problems and my hips because I have to lie on my sides. I ended up on the couch last night because I was keeping Michael awake (and he still has to work) because it was the only way to get any relief. I'm going to pull out the air mattress tonight to see if that works because it's longer than the couch and I can totally stretch out.

Had a bit of an emotional breakdown last night too and I had to get up and eat because I was STARVING. Haven't had to do that very often. My blood sugar was the lowest number I've ever recorded this morning so who knows if that indicates labour is going to start soon. Diabetes clinic told me that a string of really low readings could indicate labour.

I totally understand when you said you ladies get cramping/twinges and are left sorely disappointed! I was getting a lot of painful cramping off and on last night and nothing.

I am so ready for this to be over!! I can't wait to be able to sleep on my back again.

Hey guys! sorry to see everyone still pregnant. Much like guppy I keep thinking this is it...but nope. I will cry if I've had no change at this weeks appointment.

i have a scan thursday to see if baby is still breech im 99% he/she has turned but transverse, as im getting lots of jabs/kicks on my left and right side under my ribs.

my waters didnt break till i began to push with both my girls, i quite liked that lol saved an embarrassing episode them bursting infront of people lol

hmmm...been getting a lot of cramping today and it's starting to be enough to take notice...cross your fingers for me ladies! I'll keep you guys posted.

Hope it turns into something Anake! Eventually it has to for one of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->