*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Cramps are getting worse. Going to start timing. Back is killing me!!!

Sigh...still pregnant :brat:

I'm really getting tired of all these false alarms! Get on with it!

On a positive note though...I actually slept pretty well last night for the first time in weeks.

My latest ultrasound showed (this past Friday) he's slightly large, but not enough for them to induce me. Just a waiting game now. Doc checked me this morning and everything is softening and his head is right there, but no dilation yet. They can't really do anything for my lower back because it's his head that's causing the pain and also causing my foot to go numb. Hip pain is being caused by the ligaments stretching.

Air mattress didn't work, I couldn't fall asleep so I ended up back in bed. Had to get Michael to rub my back for a bit last night because I was on the verge of a full out anxiety attack.

Getting some light spotting today...probably from the doctor checking me and DH and I had a little fun this morning :blush:

Anake, if you can, i would HIGHLY suggest the chiropractor! it does wonders for all of my back and pelvic issues.

Hugs anake hope it goes soon

Surely the blue moon tonight has got to be lucky for one of us on here?

^My chiropractor is convinced if i ate some spicy food tonight and then awaited the full moon i'll go into labor :haha:

Anake, if you can, i would HIGHLY suggest the chiropractor! it does wonders for all of my back and pelvic issues.

I have grade 1 Spondylolisthesis with a bulging disc at L4/L5 so it's a degenerative problem in my lower back. I tried chiro for a year and never really saw any improvement. I have a wonderful physiotherapist that does manipulations, but he hasn't been able to do his usual routine since I got pregnant because it involves IMS needles and being on the stretching machine. I'll probably go back after he's born.

It will probably do nothing but may see if I can physically find a comfy position to DTD before bed if this damn heartburn stops

im super excited to hear of the next lady to have there baby hopfully maybe ladies :D

birth stories, names, newborn pics. cant wait, since ill probably be the last to pop ;/ sigh!

I agree I'm so excited. Just did something really silly and watched midwife programme on bbc very jealous now

Still pregnant and 6 cm wonder when I'm going to start on track again sorry about the false alarm Hun I'm used to them now probly so used to them that I won't to tell the diffrence from really to false

It's 2 am and I'm still not asleep I feel very modee u now that feel u now something is going to happen but u don't now if its good or bad yes that's the feeling that I'm having now and I can't go to sleep becuz of it like really labor is the last thing on my mind now

People say spicy food can. With a list if other things I don't think anything does until baby is ready

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->