*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Least you have a date to work too. Hope you go on own hunni. Wish someone would tell me all pain I'm getting is helping

A week tomorrow so 38+6 but can't see my midwife having any reason to actually check if im diliating. Don't think they will unless I think I'm in labour

I had 4 hours of tightening every 7-8mins last night then it all stopped...boo hoo :( had random tightenings and show today but again nothing to really make me think anything's going to happen xx

Hugs klcuk3 hope it turns into something proper soon x

thank you both, i was 99% sure he/she had turned transverse but almost certain baby is back to breech now, shall find out either way tomoz lol going to get th last few bits for hospital bag afterwards hopefully, depending on how long ill be waiting at hospital :/

My little guy was transverse till 36 weeks. I was lying in bed one night and actually felt him turn (it hurt like hell!). Don't give up hope yet.

i felt him/her turning last week that was a very odd sensation indeed! half of me is excited as i get to see baba again but half of be is in wonder mode :shrug:

feeling a little deflated, was at mw today, had protein in urine n high bp at first check then 'normal' bp 30min later (still up for me tho as usually low) and high white blood cells indicating infection. been feeling exhausted n crappy last few days, with a low constant tummy ache (could b infection related) which she said isn't normal. sent a urine sample to lab but got to wait a few days for results. nothing urgently a problem but still a shock that alls not as good as it could b. :wacko:

baby has grown and heart rate n movement ok, her head is 3/5th engaged so trying not to worry.

been told to slow down n rest as much as possible, I don't need to bed rest but have been told to 'limit walking' :wacko: very hard with a 3yr old at home full time.

hope every one else is keeping healthy, sounds like a few ppl r very ready to go:thumbup: :baby::baby:'s soon :happydance:

It's probably just hormones, but all I want to do is curl up and cry right now :cry:

feeling a little deflated, was at mw today, had protein in urine n high bp at first check then 'normal' bp 30min later (still up for me tho as usually low) and high white blood cells indicating infection. been feeling exhausted n crappy last few days, with a low constant tummy ache (could b infection related) which she said isn't normal. sent a urine sample to lab but got to wait a few days for results. nothing urgently a problem but still a shock that alls not as good as it could b. :wacko:

baby has grown and heart rate n movement ok, her head is 3/5th engaged so trying not to worry.

been told to slow down n rest as much as possible, I don't need to bed rest but have been told to 'limit walking' :wacko: very hard with a 3yr old at home full time.

hope every one else is keeping healthy, sounds like a few ppl r very ready to go:thumbup: :baby::baby:'s soon :happydance:

Omg talk about full time moms and pregnant my 19 month old is so energetic lol these days and I'm the last thing that energery vists

It's probably just hormones, but all I want to do is curl up and cry right now :cry:

Omg I felt that yesterday I was so depressed yesterday and there wasn't one reason for me to feel like that but honestly I know how u feel I wanted to cry yesterday for the weirdest reasons like for example lol my daughter wouldn't eat so I just sat there crying then I felt sorry for her and wiped my tears really fast let her play a little and then after that she became hungery and ate

Just recovered from my 30 minutes of sobbing like a baby.....feel so emotional still and today's outburst was triggered by my daughter having a meltdown again when I dropped her at nursery. I know she loves it there and will be happily playing within 30mins but its hard to walk out when they're crying and screaming for you :( OH thinks I'm being pathetic!

Have a feeling I won't go into labour anytime soon as I feel too stressed out and tired. Got mw coming today at 10am xx

Hope everyone has a good day xx

Hugs klcuk3 it's normal to be emotional men just don't get it or my dh doesn't anyway. Hope appointment goes well.

Busy day for me today not only got chloe but also my slightly autistic nephew. Off swimming and then for picnic in park just hope it's not too much with both of them

You're brave MTC! Hope you have a lovely day though xx

I just sobbed for a good while too. Brought on some massive BHs. Maybe that'll help get my body prepared to get this child out of me! :)

What, no babies yet??? :lol:

My belly was really sore yesterday and again today....19 more days....I can do this!

Lol, I don't even think I'm comprehending how close it is yet. Ive had a really good last week... even though I know she is low (sometimes it feels like shes trying to come out! and her hiccups feel like farts are trying to be pushed out) I'm not sore. I don't know if my body has just gotten used to her position, or if she is just no where near coming. I've been fairly energetic, and feeling fab! I just hope that doesn't mean she is going to be super late lol :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->