*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

DHs coworkers threw him a surprise baby shower today :cake: by the looks of the pic txt he sent me, looks like we got some cute stuff for our princess. Its teally nice of them especially since we dont have family/friends here.
Speaking of which, my mom is getting here tomorrow! They live a ten hour drive south west of here so we only get to see them a couple of times per yr. shes ony staying for two weeks so hopefully this little girl isnt too comfy in there!

Not a bad day today, mw did another sweep...says I'm now 2-3cm dilated and 50% effaced! Went for a couple of short walks to try and help. Dtd and had a massage with some labour essential oils so fingers crossed something kicks off soon x

Not a bad day today, mw did another sweep...says I'm now 2-3cm dilated and 50% effaced! Went for a couple of short walks to try and help. Dtd and had a massage with some labour essential oils so fingers crossed something kicks off soon x

Sounds like things r def headed in the right direction! :dance:

baby is head down yay!! estimated weight is 6lb happy mummy! :)

Yay about clothes AnakeRose

Klcuk3 glad things are going in right direction

That's really nice they threw him a shower guppy

YoungNImum glad to hear baby is head down

Update I had an appotment with my mw today so she offered if I wanted them to break my water at 39 weeks because I m 6 cm and I agreed every thing looked alrit up untill I said my daughter hit me in my stomach today then she told me she had to send me to L&D my appointment with her was 11:30 so by the time I got done with her it was 1:30 I was supposed to go to the hospital and I went straight home becuz my mom was forcible watching my daughter which I don't feel confertible it's either u watch from ur heart or u don't try to bitc* about my daughter Being bad and hiper to everyone I'm soo worried about my daughter my husband doesn't even no how to change a diaper I don't know wat I'm going to do on the day I give birth any ways it was 9 pm and hospital calls and says I need to be monitored becuz it could be very serious and I could be bleeding from the inside I went and got monitored with ultrasound and it turned out to be nothing NOthing and I mean nothing at all I just got out at 2:30 my daughter my husband and my mom were with me she's annoying as no tomoro I was inside in the room and one person is aloud to come at a time so she comes in first start talking about how my daughter is anouing it breaks my heart to here that about my child she's only 19 months I just can't understand why she has her mind with my baby's mind and wat kills me more is that she always compares between my brothers daughter on how good she is and how bad my daughter is and there only a month apart

Hugs I've been having things like that after I've woken up in the night so annoying. Wish these babies would stop teasing x

Yeah. Its been happenig many nights. And of course they just have to come at a oretty timely interval :dohh: im guessing this one is going to have a sense of humor

I'm the same guppy these babies like to misbehave already.

I been doing house work and I cramp I stop and it stops

Apparently I look ready to drop! Went to Iceland yesterday to pick up a few things and the cashier said, "When are you due? In a few minutes?!" Lol! It looks worse written down: she sounded as if she was kind of joking in real life; but it took me by surprise a bit! I didn't think I looked as close as I feel but apparently I do!

Beca :wave:

a few ladies on the fb group are close to meeting there babies (could be a baby born this evening or tonight) :)

Ok lady's so I went to my perinatal appointment this morning. The baby's kidney is dilated again...:cry: I'm so upset thought it was a non issues as it was improved at my last appointment. Now I'm back to having the baby on antibiotics and test being done. I'm trying to stop worrying

Much like you guppy I contracted regular the min I think about timing they stop:growlmad:

I'm so ready

Lol ever sence I became 6 cm I have never felt any real contraction again everything just stopped

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->