*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Here if your 4cm or more your classed as in established labour, iv never heard of anyone being 6cm and not give birth to there baby within 24hours, or not having consent contractions :/

did they explain why your 6cm and not planning a course of action (unless iv missed something lol)

Here if your 4cm or more your classed as in established labour, iv never heard of anyone being 6cm and not give birth to there baby within 24hours, or not having consent contractions :/

did they explain why your 6cm and not planning a course of action (unless iv missed something lol)

Well here in the United States if u are 36 weeks ur still not full term so becuz my water hasn't broken yet which leaves no chance for an infaction there isn't much they can do but I were to have been 37 weeks and was contracting with dial action I would have been give the chose of induction but u were saying that u haven't heard of any one being 6 cm and not given birth I was 6 cm and my water was broken and made it all the way to 34 weeks I was 32 and they kept me till 34 then they induce me with my last pregnecy I could have made it more then 34 if they haven't induced me but this pregnecy my water isn't broken yet and labor stopped at 36 + there isn't much they can do they couldn't stop it or induce me if my water was still not broken

As I told u ladies about my update with my mw she asked me if I wanted them to break
My water on 39 weeks which would help start labour back up again and I was like yes sure but my question that I forgot to ask was has any one gone through that has any one got there water broken by dr or mw or how ever Does it hurt I now my sister in law got her water piped but she was on the eperdueirl and she was 40 weeks she said she didn't feel anything

It's so strange how everything is different everywhere. I live in Georgia and I know of a girl who's labor stopped and they induced her at 36 to prevent infection. Her water hadn't broken and she was just past four cm. As for having it broken by dr, I had mine done. The breaking water doesn't hurt, but the contractions and pressure become much worse.

Ugh...just got back from shopping with my MIL and SIL and he was pressing so hard on my cervix that I could barely walk.

It's so strange how everything is different everywhere. I live in Georgia and I know of a girl who's labor stopped and they induced her at 36 to prevent infection. Her water hadn't broken and she was just past four cm. As for having it broken by dr, I had mine done. The breaking water doesn't hurt, but the contractions and pressure become much worse.

Thanks for replying but how far we're u dialated when she broke ur water and how long after that did u have ur baby oh and they didn't induce me becuz my water wasn't broken and she said that I still wasn't full term for her to induce me and baby wasn't in distress.

Yea suppose there is a lot of big differences to US and Britain internals for example.
I was interested more than anything to your situation as like I said, I'd never heard of anyone being 6cm but not classed to be in established labor.
Not long now for you.

Ouch Anake its the grinding feeling of babies head makes me stop dead odd odd feeling

Sigh...I have a little practical joker on my hands here! Started to get what I thought were contractions last night and they got to around 8 min apart and then it just stopped. Oh this is getting frustrating!

baby #2 has arrived for our group :) (lady of the fb group also) :)

Hey everyone, I'm due my baby girl on the 11th September, the past few weeks my craving is the smell of petrol, I love the smell of it but I don't want to harm my little girl, has anyone else had this craving before??

Yikes...that's called Pica...I wouldn't indulge in that at all and definitely tell your doctor about it!

Sounds like PICA. I had that w my first except i craved sand like there was no tomorrow. Despite popular belief it is not normal to have mass cravings.

:flower: 39 Weeks :flower:

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/Bump39Weeks3_zps84c91db5.jpg
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/Bump39Weeks1_zps75122d72.jpg
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/Bump39Weeks2_zps8d8abc35.jpg

Thanks for replying but how far we're u dialated when she broke ur water and how long after that did u have ur baby oh and they didn't induce me becuz my water wasn't broken and she said that I still wasn't full term for her to induce me and baby wasn't in distress.

I was 4cm, it was a long time.

I know I'm joining kinda late but baby #1 was 10 weeks early so I've been extra cautious. Baby girl #2 is due sept 4th. I'm 36 weeks today!!

My biggest cravings lately have been peanut butter on toast and ice water. I've gone through 2 bags of it in a week! I guess I could do my own ice cubes, but my poor freezer wasn't keeping up and they were not even close to frozen.

Went down the road this morning to our Value Village because they had a 50% off day for their savers club card holders so I picked through the baby/kids clothes and found some Vancouver Canucks, Halloween and Christmas outfits :)

Eek! I've been losing plug for a while but tonight it's had the tiniest streaks of blood in it or has been pinkish! I've not had any contractions but now I've started to get a burning sensation in my pelvic region and sharp pins and needles type sensation all over my bump! Everything's completely different from last time! It's crazy! Hope she can wait it out for another week at least though as that's when my friend's coming over with my chosen form of pain relief (laboraide), we need to get the car through MOT and I need to finish packing my hospital bag! Plus I want a September baby rather than an August one! I'm just turning 37 weeks and I'm not emotionally ready for this pregnancy to end yet, though my body's been ready for ages!

Beca :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"