*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Decided tonight to sell my glider rocker and get a recliner. I've been trying to figure out how to make it work, but I just couldn't sit in it for more than 5 minutes without my back getting sore. Shame because it was so cute! The lady that bought it is so excited and I got back what I paid for it, so it's all good. Going to look at a recliner tomorrow. Hopefully it's comfy.

Still pregnant and tired been getting some kind of pain I gess period pain and it ended up going away that's all there is to my update

Anake: cute pics!

I'm struggling with my emotions really bad. I can't sleep, I feel like I can't stop worrying long enough to relax. I understand that overall my son is healthy. I know long term antibotic use isn't the end of the world. I know that if he requires surgery it will be okay. I almost feel ashamed for being as upset as I am. I know there's a lot of mamas on here facing babies with major health issues. Why can't I get over it? I feel like I've lost control of my emotions. Do you think it's just hormones?

Well that didn't take long. Already sold the glider and bought a recliner.

Got the 'potty shot' today! He's definitely a boy :D :blue:

Score on selling and rebuying something else Anake!
glad to hear he is still a he :D

Had my 39 week MW appt. It went well. Basically just waiting around for baby bop to arrive! Cant believe it could be any day now. the MW thinks she is about 7lbs and so far both of my kids have been in the 7lb range, so im thinking it could be within the week (though who knows until it actually happens!) She has finally settled into my pelvis a little. she isn't engaged so she could pop back out, but she's been this way for several days now so i think she is there to stay until she starts her descend down! Ive also absorbed some amnio fluid. (i had too much of it). These are all great signs that she should be coming soon but of course tonight or next week or two weeks from now, who knows! but i have a good feeling

I swear mines going to be a swimmer...he's found a spot on my ribs that he pushes off and causes pressure on my cervix.

update, my results from weds tests came back sat (its now mon pm) the protein and bp isn't a problem (unlikely to develop to pre-eclampsia) but I have got a group b strep urine infection :nope: I'm on a 5day course of strong antibiotics. sadly means I cant have a home birth, or my second choice of hospital water birth, I cant labour at home, or have early discharge from hospital. my hospitals protocol is I must go to L&D first sign of labour or waters breaking, be on iv antibiotics n constant monitoring of baby during labour, hopefully ill get at least 4hrs of iv's threw me if not when baby is born she will be given iv antibiotics. hospital stay will b 24-48hrs if all's well after delivery. was initially very upset to have so little control over the labour but I don't want to risk my babys heath in any way. even tho ladies who have gbs and don't get treated only have 1 in 200 chance of baby getting gbs :wacko: most annoyed coz if im on the tablets now im not likely to even have the infection at time of delivery but they still have to treat me as if I have it now as full term :dohh:

even tho ladies who have gbs and don't get treated only have 1 in 200 chance of baby getting gbs :wacko: most annoyed coz if im on the tablets now im not likely to even have the infection at time of delivery but they still have to treat me as if I have it now as full term :dohh:
Yeah, but think of how many women say "no" to amnio because it's a 1 in 200 chance of miscarriage.

I just learned yesterday that I'm GBS+, too. Doctor hasn't even called me with the results yet :dohh:; I found out when my results posted to the online system 4 days after the test. It was always my intention to shoot for a natural hospital birth, but I'm guessing this will mean that they'll want me to check in as early as possible and no early discharge for me, either.

I'm hoping that I will not have to be dragging that damned IV cart throughout my entire labor. I really, really did not want to be wired to anything. I've read other women saying that their providers allowed them to be hooked up for the bag of antibiotics, then get off once the meds were infused, repeat 4 hours later. So I'm hoping we can do that.

Hmm...at my ultrasound today the tech really wanted to know when my next doctors appointment is. I have a sneaky suspicion that I'll get a phone call saying they're going to induce me in the next couple of days. My stomach has gotten HUGE in the last few days.

Eek! I've been losing plug for a while but tonight it's had the tiniest streaks of blood in it or has been pinkish! I've not had any contractions but now I've started to get a burning sensation in my pelvic region and sharp pins and needles type sensation all over my bump! Everything's completely different from last time! It's crazy! Hope she can wait it out for another week at least though as that's when my friend's coming over with my chosen form of pain relief (laboraide), we need to get the car through MOT and I need to finish packing my hospital bag! Plus I want a September baby rather than an August one! I'm just turning 37 weeks and I'm not emotionally ready for this pregnancy to end yet, though my body's been ready for ages!

Beca :wave:

Hi I'm the same I'm wanting to cross my legs til Sunday cos of the school yr!! :shrug: My ideal day would be my due date (6th) cos then my ds will have started back at preschool and would be home for the weekend.. But really don't think baba will work to my schedule.. Know wat u mean I'm struggling to cope to find physical energy to care for my 3 yr old but don't feel mentally ready or practically ready... still not got car seat!! :nope:

:O guppy i didnt realise you where so close to your due date come on baby Eva get your head comfy down there to be born SOON! :D

Wow!! Still can't believe we have only had a few babies!! But everyone is getting so close now, well we had a hospital appointment and growth scan and it was the best news baby is back on track and they discharged me from consultant care back to midwife (even though I don't like her) Wooo!'
Been having cramps and some tightenings today quite a few actually but not sure wether it could be early labour or what, my 1st was induced so I have no experience of going myself if you get me. Exciting but scared as only just 37 weeks lol, though I think that's out as when I got my + test they said I would have only just ovulated so would have been impossible but I did so you never know lol.
Been looking at all the baby pics in here and thinking of having a newborn so exciting!! And watched the midwife program earlier made me a bit nervous bit looking forward to it now! Xxx

Im so ready! I cant believe how close it can be too. sometimes i think it will be tonight...then other times i think it will never happen...i'll be 75 and still preggo :lol:

Im so ready! I cant believe how close it can be too. sometimes i think it will be tonight...then other times i think it will never happen...i'll be 75 and still preggo :lol:

OMG I'm with ya there!! I have a doctors appt on Wed & Thurs so I might have more info on when/if I'll be induced.

I did it I gave birth to a buetiuful baby boy augest 26 weight 6.5 time 7:am he's worth every mint I lasted on 6 cm lol well still in the hospital me and baby haider are supposed to go home after his shots and tests and circum. I so happy to meet him

More pictures and labor story just waiting to feel better got stichies all I can say for now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member