*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Congratulations massoma

Pool is up, midwives are here 5-6cm with bulging waters looks like this baby is coming soon!

Congratulations Massoma xx

Good luck MTC how exciting! Xx

Congrats Massoma, he's gorgeous :flower:
Good luck MTC x

Huge congrats massoma!! He is beautiful.

Best of luck MTC!!!!!! Can't wait to that about it.

Congrats Massoma he is so cute :)
beast of luck to Mummytochloe...

Beautiful baby boy massoma, congratulations!!!

YAY mommytochloe! Good luck! :dust:

Congratulations massoma.

Best of luck mummytochloe! Let us know what your yellow bump turns into. :)

:flower: Congrats massoma!! He's beautiful!

Good luck MTC!

I might not be too far behind you. Getting a lot of cramping this morning!

Baby Maddison born at 1.42pm weighing 9lbs 12oz (same weight as her sister) born at home in the water. Despite her weight and fact she came out like superman I didn't tear at all. Feeding like a dream.

Baby Maddison born at 1.42pm weighing 9lbs 12oz (same weight as her sister) born at home in the water. Despite her weight and fact she came out like superman I didn't tear at all. Feeding like a dream.

so happy for you!!! Sounds like a great a great birth to be had and a little angel <3

Is anybody else measuring behind? I am now measuring 3 weeks behind (35 centimeters) after totally normal growth the entire pregnancy. I'm trying not to be worried, but I'm worried.

I know without a doubt when conception occurred b/c we used fertility treatments.

I'm waiting for the US place to call me to get an US scheduled. I want my Baby Boy to be ok.

Congrats MTC!

Is anybody else measuring behind? I am now measuring 3 weeks behind (35 centimeters) after totally normal growth the entire pregnancy. I'm trying not to be worried, but I'm worried.

I know without a doubt when conception occurred b/c we used fertility treatments.

I'm waiting for the US place to call me to get an US scheduled. I want my Baby Boy to be ok.

Me! Im middle of 39 weeks and only measuring 37 this week. Last week i was 38 (at 38 weeks), week before that (at 37 weeks) i was only measuring 36, etc. She told me she wasn't at all worried and as long as the baby is moving and the HB is good not to worry. FH isn't always right anways, especially when you get further along bc some women make smaller babies than others. I am certain on my ov. dates as well. Plus, FH as a rule can be off in either direction by 4 weeks :thumbup:

Also, another thing that can impact the FH measurement is the babys position, amnio fluid levels, and if the baby has dropped down at all (even if not fully engaged). Once my baby dropped into my pelvis even a little my measurement started to decrease. It's very normal. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->