*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

congrats to you both, both babies are just perfect! 2 down 2 to go (2 section ladies)

Congratulations Mummytochloe xx sounds a beautiful birth xx

Congrats masso and mtc!! Still wairing on my boy here to flip back over as he doesn't currently even want me to be able to try to get him out naturally.

Is anybody else measuring behind? I am now measuring 3 weeks behind (35 centimeters) after totally normal growth the entire pregnancy. I'm trying not to be worried, but I'm worried.

I know without a doubt when conception occurred b/c we used fertility treatments.

I'm waiting for the US place to call me to get an US scheduled. I want my Baby Boy to be ok.

Me! Im middle of 39 weeks and only measuring 37 this week. Last week i was 38 (at 38 weeks), week before that (at 37 weeks) i was only measuring 36, etc. She told me she wasn't at all worried and as long as the baby is moving and the HB is good not to worry. FH isn't always right anways, especially when you get further along bc some women make smaller babies than others. I am certain on my ov. dates as well. Plus, FH as a rule can be off in either direction by 4 weeks :thumbup:

Also, another thing that can impact the FH measurement is the babys position, amnio fluid levels, and if the baby has dropped down at all (even if not fully engaged). Once my baby dropped into my pelvis even a little my measurement started to decrease. It's very normal. :hugs:

Thank you! I'm trying not to panic. If I had grown any at all they would have let me keep going but it's like I got to 35 weeks and nothing. My scan is tomorrow and I do hope everything is ok. If not I don't think I'll be able to deliver at the birthing center. :cry:

I'm a little concerned. I haven't been as good with checking my blood glucose and I had a huge spike today. I haven't fallen off the wagon on eating properly, but I'm just worried that I haven't been as good as I think I have. He's really grown the last week. Less than a week to go till my due date and I have a feeling I'll be induced this weekend and I haven't even had an appt with the anesthesiologist yet!!!

I'm starting to realize how terrified I am about labor and delivery...I know I can't do anything about it, but I'm starting to freak out.

Congrats on the babies!

My fundal height stopped growing too. I was measuring large for dates for most of the pregnancy, then I stopped growing at 36 weeks and am still measuring 36 weeks at 39 weeks. I am actually a little relieved, because 34 week ultrasound showed baby was measuring 4 weeks large!

I am worried, because this is supposed to be a huge baby according to ultrasound and yet at 39 weeks I am showing no signs that this baby is coming. I have had cramping and pain in my pubic area on and off, but no dilation and the head is not engaged! I really do not want to go overdue, given the size of this baby... Plus, I have had enough. :cry:

I have an appointment tomorrow so hopefully I'll have my ultrasound results. I'm terrified he's a 10 pounder! I'm starting to freak out about labor and delivery because of my back and the fact I don't freeze well. I've never been put under and I'm extremely scared that my body will look like it's under, but my brain is still wide awake. It happened at a sleep dentistry appointment once. I want to try every home remedy for inducing labor, but I also don't want to hurt him by doing so. Sex didn't work!!

I go to dr tomorrow and if blood pressure is up more than it has bed already they may want to induce :dohh: plus they will do an ultrasound to make sure placenta still has good blood flow. I was wanting to make it to 39 weeks. I have been on bed rest for high BP and protein in my urine since 36 weeks.

I delivered my last son healthy at 38 week so I know if we have to go ahead he will be ok.

Congrats on the new arrivals!!!! :baby::baby: Yeah!!!

My appt today- @50% effaced but not dilated, much like last week. A bit disappointed as I had some weird cramps Sun/Sun night. All is well though..full term!!! Just tired and feeling very emotional today!?!:cry:

ust thought i would give you a rough idea of birth, will post full story at later date.

-Woke up at 2 am with what I thought was contractions
-Slept on and off until close to 4 am.
- Midwives arrived at about 6, baby was a little high, but I was in definte labour despite the fact i was coping so well you couldn't really tell. All the contractions were pressure ones due to baby being a bit high, and her needing to get lower.
- Set one of waters went at 11.25
- Got in pool 10.30, got out about 12 because things were slowing a little due to baby still being high
- Walked around and baby dropped again which is when pain really started.
- Pushed for 24 minutes, she was born with her hand in a superman position.
- No pain relief at any point.
- No tearing, which surprised even midwives due to weight and funny positioning.

Attachments

• 2013-08-28 09.20.38-2 (816x612).jpg
    2013-08-28 09.20.38-2 (816x612).jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 7
Wow can't wait to read the full birth story x she's beautiful x

I'm fed up of false starts....2hrs of painful tightenings and pressure last night then stopped x Wish baby would make up its mind!

Congrats to all the ladies and there cute bundles of joy!!! I can't wait to see all the pictures of everyones babies and hear all there stories

Well my little girl is playing stubborn ( like her father) I went to l&d last night due to the fact that I was having some contractions and most of them were felt in back to be told that I was indeed having back labor but nothing to keep me there for also got a cervix check and found out that I was 1cm and 50% effaced with the little girls head at -3.

Then early this morning about 2hrs after the check I went to the bathroom and wiped and saw what looked like to be a quarter sized bloody snot on the tissue (Sorry TMI) the only thing I could think of was bloody show maybe? has anyone else ever had this??

with my first i had a sweep at 1cm later that day i had a bloody show, and she was born that evening, good luck :) x

Ive had a bloody show since 36 weeks (on and off many days since then)....EDD is in 3 days and im still pregnant.

It could also have been from the internal. Some women are just more sensitive than others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->