*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

emm Guppy where is your baby girl? do you think youll go before your due date?

emm Guppy where is your baby girl? do you think youll go before your due date?

Im wondering the same! lol
Honestly, i feel like im going to be pregnant until im 75 :lol: I dont know why but it's just weird to think i *could* have a baby instead of a belly!
I honestly feel like she is going to be late...really hoping not, but it just seems like labor is never going to start.

This weekend is "Labor Day" weekend (Labor Day is on Monday- US govt holiday). Well my first was born over Labor Day weekend...which is super ironic given just how laborious that labor was! Was really hoping not to have a repeat of that this weekend :haha: but i just want my baby girl, so i suppose it will suffice :haha:

Just got back from my last (hopefully) prenatal appt. Baby is approx 8lbs and I have no dilation yet. Cervix is still really high. I have another appt tomorrow with a different doctor and it's likely he'll induce me in the next few days.

I've had so many sweeps in the last three weeks and still only 2cm dilated. Last night I was woken by painful tightenings and this weird pressure feeling in my bottom. This went on for 1-2hrs then stopped :-( during the day yesterday I was getting tightenings all day.

Today I've had hardly anything. Due date Monday and have consultant appt on Monday. Prior to this I have midwife coming tomorrow and Saturday for sweeps. This baby is just far too comfy in there!

We had a couple c-section babies yesterday.

Jesmia had Ivy (yellow bump turned pink)
Kateycakes had Caleb

Question, how do I find our September baby forum? Just wanted to see if any of the new moms had posted yet.

Question, how do I find our September baby forum? Just wanted to see if any of the new moms had posted yet.

The parenting thread? There's a link to that on the first page of this thread.

Hi everyone sorry haven't been posting just a quick up date on baby and me got out from the hospital yesterday baby is doing fine just a little janduice though had his first app today for doctor to check his jaundice she said baby looked excellent he's now 6.13 put on a little weight yes as for me I'm doing Alrit just bothered from the tears I had due from baby's head and vacuum baby had to be vacuumed

Congratulations mummytochloe! She's beautiful!
Massoma- glad baby Haider's doing well and I'm sure you'll feel better about the tears soon! :)
As for me, I don't think I can cope with this pressure if I go over, another 2.5 weeks feels scary enough! Having tons of BH and she's so low it feels like she's going to fall out sometimes! It's horribly uncomfortable, especially as she seems to move back up a bit overnight and then descend again really quickly when I get up! She's still really active, which is great obviously but really hurts as she's either putting more pressure on really low or kicking me hard in the ribs and stomach! She's certainly free to arrive from Sunday! I just wonder if I'll make it to my next midwife appointment in a week's time!

Beca :wave:

Appt this morning...hopefully they'll schedule an induction! I'll keep you all posted :)

Well, my OB sent me to the hospital for a non-stress test because my blood pressure was kinda high. It's because I have GD and they wanted to check his heart rate and movement. Then when I was at the hospital, my resting blood pressure went down to 99/45 :wacko: and my blood sugar dipped to 3.2 (cause I hadn't been allowed to eat). So they gave me some food and pretty much sent me home after my BG leveled out. I have to go back in on Sunday and again Wednesday (unless he decides to come on his own). OB wasn't concerned about his size yet. Sitting in a holding pattern right now. Now I know why they say not to lie on your back when you're this far along!

baby Zane was born today at 2:29 p.m. 7lb 11oz on the second contraction no tears no stitches:happydance: got an epidural after they broke my water when contractions got bad. didn't feel a thing after that actually slept the whole time until I had to push. best decision I ever made! because my blood pressure was high my doctor recommended keep it down anyway it works like a charm. I'm trying to post a picture of him but my phone won't let me.

Induction in the morning. Will try to update :happydance:

I'm so glad I've had all you lady's to help get to this point...thank you!

Congrats ckylesworld!!!

Good luck tomorrow Atlmommy37!!

The babies are just pouring in now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back