*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

baby Zane was born today at 2:29 p.m. 7lb 11oz on the second contraction no tears no stitches:happydance: got an epidural after they broke my water when contractions got bad. didn't feel a thing after that actually slept the whole time until I had to push. best decision I ever made! because my blood pressure was high my doctor recommended keep it down anyway it works like a charm. I'm trying to post a picture of him but my phone won't let me.

Congrats!!! :baby:

baby Zane was born today at 2:29 p.m. 7lb 11oz on the second contraction no tears no stitches:happydance: got an epidural after they broke my water when contractions got bad. didn't feel a thing after that actually slept the whole time until I had to push. best decision I ever made! because my blood pressure was high my doctor recommended keep it down anyway it works like a charm. I'm trying to post a picture of him but my phone won't let me.

Congra Hun

Congratulations mummytochloe! She's beautiful!
Massoma- glad baby Haider's doing well and I'm sure you'll feel better about the tears soon! :)
As for me, I don't think I can cope with this pressure if I go over, another 2.5 weeks feels scary enough! Having tons of BH and she's so low it feels like she's going to fall out sometimes! It's horribly uncomfortable, especially as she seems to move back up a bit overnight and then descend again really quickly when I get up! She's still really active, which is great obviously but really hurts as she's either putting more pressure on really low or kicking me hard in the ribs and stomach! She's certainly free to arrive from Sunday! I just wonder if I'll make it to my next midwife appointment in a week's time!

Beca :wave:
Thanks Hun it will happen when time is rit trust me good luck look at the bright side not much left

Cong mommytocleo soo happy finally some baby decide to show up even though some were September babies

i've quickly updated the first page if i've missed anyone let me know.

hope all are well x

ladyl had Reid Davis by c-section today

Congrats to all the new mummies! It's all becoming very real now! :)

Congrats to all the new Mummies x getting very excited about meeting my own now x

i know i didnt post to much on here but so you can update i too had my little girl. Eva Jazmin born 6lbs 14oz on aug 16 at 37+1 due to pre e! Couldnt be more happy!

i know i didnt post to much on here but so you can update i too had my little girl. Eva Jazmin born 6lbs 14oz on aug 16 at 37+1 due to pre e! Couldnt be more happy!

Congratulations!! Enjoy ur new little bundle :flower:

Well today is due date #1 (based on ov) (due tomorrow based on early scan).
...guess im the 'lucky' first one of the group to see my EDD came and go ...meh. So disappointing especially since my mom is in for only a limited amount of time and shes already been here a week...on a positive note i guess i still have 21 hrs left to have an august baby

hope u have your baby soon guppy

congratz to all the beautiful new babies, well done mummies.

on a side note to uk ladies less than 10hours to go and we'll b having September babies :happydance: personally this is what iv been hoping for. my dd1 starts school nursery on wed 4th so any time after iv done the first school run is fine with me :haha: id b devastated if I couldn't make taking her on her first day so plz baby wait for now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->