*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Congratulations on the babies!

My induction isn't going as planned. I was started on pitocin yesterday morning. Didn't progress, switched to cytotec. Now I'm waiting for the pit to be restarted at 11:30. Was told have to have baby one way or other. Too risking with his kidney problem and low fluid. Please pray he comes soon.

Hooe baby comes soon guppy

Atlmommy37 hope things with induction speed up

yay theres a few of us here that arent on the FB group we dont quite have 9 on there though plenty looking close

Hey all!

So happy to have the weekend. Been laying about being lazy but it feels good! My poor pelvis/lower back is tight. I feel like an old lady when I get up and walk!? Still, trying to walk and be active. I have a ball chair here at my home office; today I sat on it a bunch (while on the computer) and bounced a bit. It seems like it really helped relieve some tension down there?? Not sure why? Anyone else experience this??

Take care ladies-

due date bump...

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af180/Guppy051708/image_zpsd8ab65c8.jpg

No offense to those who delivered in August, but...

Bring on the actual September babies!! :happydance:

Who will be the first?

YAY for September!!! Not me....my baby is going to be a good little girl and wait till the 10th to come out :lol:

Baby Ava will be here via c-section Friday morning at 8 A.M!!!:):):)

Guppy051708 lovely bump

Congratulations nik25

Heading to the hospital this morning for another non-stress test. Been in pain all night, but I don't think it's contractions yet. We'll see when they hook me up to the machines! I just hope my BP doesn't dive as low as it did that last time :wacko:

Guppy051708 lovely bump

Congratulations nik25

Heading to the hospital this morning for another non-stress test. Been in pain all night, but I don't think it's contractions yet. We'll see when they hook me up to the machines! I just hope my BP doesn't dive as low as it did that last time :wacko:

best of luck! let us know how it goes :hugs:

Guppy: cute bump pic

Baby Greyson is here 7.6oz, finally came at 11:11pm Saturday. I'm soo in love!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 3
Awww cuteness atlmommy :)

Good luck Anake x

As for me - I've got consultant appt tomorrow morning, hoping for a successful sweep and a plan for the remaining 2 weeks....come on baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->