*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Well it's not happening today. Little guy is pretty comfy in there. I have to admit I'm feeling pretty deflated :sad1:. I was in so much discomfort overnight that I thought for sure stuff had started. Apparently not.

Well it's not happening today. Little guy is pretty comfy in there. I have to admit I'm feeling pretty deflated :sad1:. I was in so much discomfort overnight that I thought for sure stuff had started. Apparently not.

:hugs: looks like we both have comfy babies.

Found out my doctor will be out of town from Sept. 13-22nd. It's his sister's wedding so he really can't get out of it and sounds genuinely disappointed that he might not be there.

My due date is September 20th. So I'm hoping this baby gets comfy and stays put for a few days past that!

Greyson is beautiful!!!!

Hope those early september babies start making their appearances :flower:

How are you doing today Guppy? I'm at my LMP due date today and other than feeling a little nauseous I doubt anything is going to happen today. My doctor seems to think my actual due date is Sept 8. Oh I hope not!!

How are you doing today Guppy? I'm at my LMP due date today and other than feeling a little nauseous I doubt anything is going to happen today. My doctor seems to think my actual due date is Sept 8. Oh I hope not!!

Normal :(
It diesnt help that this weekend was a three day weekend due to the govt holiday and dh hasnt planned anything. We r just sitting around doing nothing. Ive tols him it upsets me that he never plans things and i want my mind taken off labor but he never takes the initiative. And sure i could plan something but then i feel like he is annoyed w me for dragging him along. It rrally bothers me that he doesnt care about my anxiety at all. It could be easily remedied if he showed he axtually cared and we went out and did somethinf to take my mind off things.

I've been admitted with raised blood pressure and am on induction list waiting for my waters to be broken! Could be a wee wait as not sure how many others are before me x really hope it can be done overnight as my friend is working and I'd love her to look after me xx

I've been admitted with raised blood pressure and am on induction list waiting for my waters to be broken! Could be a wee wait as not sure how many others are before me x really hope it can be done overnight as my friend is working and I'd love her to look after me xx

Best of luck!

Normal :(
It diesnt help that this weekend was a three day weekend due to the govt holiday and dh hasnt planned anything. We r just sitting around doing nothing. Ive tols him it upsets me that he never plans things and i want my mind taken off labor but he never takes the initiative. And sure i could plan something but then i feel like he is annoyed w me for dragging him along. It rrally bothers me that he doesnt care about my anxiety at all. It could be easily remedied if he showed he axtually cared and we went out and did somethinf to take my mind off things.

Wow that sounds familiar!! I always seem to plan everything too :(

September 2, 40 Weeks! My LMP due date.

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/Bump40Weeks1_zpscddf8a52.jpg

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/Bump40Weeks2_zps48de4a44.jpg

Anake: as always cute pic.

Guppy: could have written that myself...men just don't get it

Pretty sure I will be pregnant forever. Might as well just resign myself to living with pregnancy...

Nursery!

https://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj92/odenwesd/Nursery-1.jpg

Pretty sure I will be pregnant forever. Might as well just resign myself to living with pregnancy...

I know the feeling! I'm going to be really disappointed if nothing is going on down there when I go to my doctors appt today.

Just got back from my appt. They've officially changed my due date to Sept 8 :brat: OMG I"M GOING TO LOSE IT! She checked me this morning and poked her finger into my cervix to hopefully get things started. All it's really done though is cause me to bleed a little.

Just got back from my appt. They've officially changed my due date to Sept 8 :brat: OMG I"M GOING TO LOSE IT! She checked me this morning and poked her finger into my cervix to hopefully get things started. All it's really done though is cause me to bleed a little.

Huh??? They can do that?!

And poked your cervix as in a sweep?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->