*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

:hugs: Anake

Beautiful nursery Kiss!!!

AFM, i had my official "overdue" appt. MW recommend black cohash tincture and pumping IF i am crampy. She said it will only work if i was close to labor anyways. If the baby isn't ready then it wont work-no harm in trying. So i did that for an hour today and had about 20 contractions in that one hour. Then once i stopped i had about 3-5 more on my own and then they fizzed out, although the cramping is def worse now, so maybe it did a little something. I am pretty crampy now, so i might try it one more time tonight, but otherwise leave it (unless i start contracting).

DS1 turns three years old tomorrow...will be interesting if this little chicka arrives on his bday! I'll be 4 days "late" tomorrow so i suppose it's possible.

:hugs: Anake

Beautiful nursery Kiss!!!

AFM, i had my official "overdue" appt. MW recommend black cohash tincture and pumping IF i am crampy. She said it will only work if i was close to labor anyways. If the baby isn't ready then it wont work-no harm in trying. So i did that for an hour today and had about 20 contractions in that one hour. Then once i stopped i had about 3-5 more on my own and then they fizzed out, although the cramping is def worse now, so maybe it did a little something. I am pretty crampy now, so i might try it one more time tonight, but otherwise leave it (unless i start contracting).

DS1 turns three years old tomorrow...will be interesting if this little chicka arrives on his bday! I'll be 4 days "late" tomorrow so i suppose it's possible.

I was pretty crampy after my appointment and up until about an hour ago, but nothing has really progressed. I'm just really starting to get scared that he's going to be too large and all of a sudden I'll need a c-section. I'm already freaking out about a possible surgery because I've never had one before. I don't think my doctor took me seriously when I told him I do NOT want a c-section unless it's medically necessary!.

Are they worried about the baby being too big?? MAybe you could ask for an ultrasound.

That's weird they switched your date so late in the game - did you ovulate late? What are they going by?

Are they worried about the baby being too big?? MAybe you could ask for an ultrasound.

That's weird they switched your date so late in the game - did you ovulate late? What are they going by?

I'm worried he's going to get too big! If you go by my LMP it's September 2. If you go by my first ultrasound it's September 8. That would put me conceiving 2 days before my first + HPT...not possible!!

I had an ultrasound on Wednesday last week and they were saying he's 8lbs 2oz already. Doctor said he won't induce due to size....well if I don't go into labor soon he's going to top 10lbs I swear! I'm so frustrated it's not even funny. This one doctor just won't listen to me. I even showed him my chart and he said those are garbage....

Hmm I think it's odd they aren't more concerned with size given you have gestational diabetes....but a 10lb-er can be born vaginally... my brother was 10lbs 5 oz...and one of my friends just had a 12 (yes 12!)lb 7oz little girl ---vaginally!!! :shock:

I've actually heard bigger babies are easier to push out because they have more cushion :flower:

Hope you go into labour on your own soon!

We waited until our shower to also do a gender reveal cake...

It was so wonderful and adorable.

I can't wait to meet our son, Braelin :cloud9:

My step daughter cut the cake.. and then nearly cried.. she wanted a sister so bad... :cry:
But I think she is coming around now :flower:

Attachments

• cake 1.jpg
    cake 1.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 4
  • cake 2.jpg
    cake 2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 6
Aww love the cake! Don't worry about your daughter...she'll love her little brother :)

I'm worried he's going to get too big! If you go by my LMP it's September 2. If you go by my first ultrasound it's September 8. That would put me conceiving 2 days before my first + HPT...not possible!!

I had an ultrasound on Wednesday last week and they were saying he's 8lbs 2oz already. Doctor said he won't induce due to size....well if I don't go into labor soon he's going to top 10lbs I swear! I'm so frustrated it's not even funny. This one doctor just won't listen to me. I even showed him my chart and he said those are garbage....

My baby is big and I am overdue also. Ultrasound showed he was already 6 pounds at 34 weeks! He must be huge by now... We are thinking he will be 9-10 pounds. From the research I have done, it seems that they don't recommend inducing or c-section based on size alone anymore. They would need to do a c-section if your pelvis is too small for the baby, but that doesn't happen as often as you might think.

Try not to worry about size! (I say that even though I have been fretting a little about size too :haha:)

I find out today whether or not I am going to be induced. Cervix was still closed last week, head not engaged. But I have been very crampy at night.

thanks! i know... she just still says things like
"its a stupid boy"

haha

she will be fine.

Kiss lovely nursery

hope things happen soon for both anake and guppy

Pink Petals big babies imo aren't as bad as some think both my girls were 9lbs 12 (6days late and 10 days early) had water birth with gas and air for first and water birth no pain relief for the second x

I had my yellow bump which turned pink today 4.9.13 at 6:12am after a quick labour and delivery following induction that only involved breaking my waters x Caileigh Isla weighed 9lb2oz!!! A bit of a shock compared to her sister xx I'm tired but otherwise well, did lose 1litre blood so am in til tmw xx

https://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s544/kleuk3/image_zps770518dc.jpg

https://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s544/kleuk3/image_zpsf7d05cb3.jpg

Congrats!!! She is beautiful! 42 hours to go for me!!! I'm getting so excited! C-section on Friday morning:)

Congrats! Beautiful!!!

I'm counting down til my c-section too...mine is on Tuesday!

congratulations kcluck! how precious <3

Melissa, i can't believe you are meeting miss Nora in a few days!!! i honestly feel like you are going to be meeting her before i meet mine. Im so serious!

She's adorable! I love her nose :)

One more (and hopefully last) NST today. I'm still spotting from my doctor poking her finger into my cervix yesterday. Cramped really bad last night, but nothing happened.

aw congrats mama, love how youv spelt her name aswell, good job, shes adorable :)

Well doctor did a little more aggressive sweep today so hopefully it'll get stuff going. I go in for an induction on Saturday if I get that far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->